It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Autistic Savant creates Energy with "Heart Power"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
OK guys. Get ready for this one. I really dont know what topic this goes under. Probably the Psych thread, but i found the info in a tech forum... sorry in advance. here goes....

Being a big fan of alternate energy sources and do it yourself projects based around these (magnet motors, solor wind power that kind of thing), naturally brought me to the great site :

www.Peswiki.org...

While looking through the different DIY projects for the hundredth time, i stumbled across something that i had missed before. A man who was taken by the government for several months against his will to perform tests that he had been known for. CREATING ELECTRICITY FROM HIS HANDS.

Daniel, because of his unusual talent working with energy, was asked for a demonstration of his power by "some people of the goverment". He has been kept in captivity for (I am not sure) over 2 months. They have conducted tests on him (really scarring things, I have been told) and after that nobody heard of him for a long while. That was in the 70's or 80's .

He started to do demonstrations by 1992; and at every demonstration he was protected by people he could trust. Now today, when he decided to do a demo, nobody knows a week before because even today "they are on his feet all the time and they don't want him to show his devices and especially to show people how to tap free energy."

The first time was in 1992. During 3 hours I saw some unbeilievable things, like [lighting] a light bulb with only "one wire" and also running a 5 electric horse power motor connected only by 2 wires that he was holding in his hand.

i know i know... its crazier than crazy, but i somehow believe him.

whats even crazier is that he says he doesnt even need his hands. he can concentrate and place energy where its needed.

You have to understand that Daniel uses Wires for demonstrations; but he told us he does not need any wires to conduct electricity to his devices. Simply by aiming his mind to whatever he wants to play with or to light a lamp or to run a motor he can do it. He can make a little car run just by his thought. I have seen it! Not bad for an autistic!

Some images of the devices he uses to magnify(?) his energies:

source (you have to read the rest of the eyewitness accounts):
peswiki.com...
(ok peswiki links are driving me insane. theres a colon in it that is killing it.)
add this once you click the link
aniel_Pomerleau_Free_Energy_Coils (OMFG now theres a smily where the colon D should be)

he says that he can teach people how to do this. He says that if you feel it in your heart then you can almost do it. Im going to start practicing tonight. Maybe that rush i feel overwhelm me while i concentrate is this energy he is manipulating.

supposedly its free energy, SO START PRACTICING, and dont shock yourself.

[edit on 3/12/2009 by mahtoosacks]

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
so noone has seen this? heard anything about it? or anything like it?

this is pretty crazy and i was hoping to get some metaphysicals on it for some help with how this might be happening?

Chi possibly? powerful crystals hidden in his butt? i mean what would allow him to light up lightbulbs just by thinking happy thoughts?

is this just a complete hoax or what?

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Psychokinesis (or Telekinesis) is the ability of the mind to move or otherwise change matter so I surmise this is a form of PK ability.

If you are interested in learning more and trying it for yourself, here is a site suggestion: Telekinesis

Be sure to return and let us know how you get on!

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
if you want to learn how to do this, look up "neurocardiology"

They say there is brain cells/nerves that run down into the heart area. Tapping into this will allow your consciousness to be in the brain as well as in the heart, being able to "think" in 2 areas at the same time, like having 2 minds. I have had experiences of this, but not yet permanent. Though if I had more time from work, it would be easy to make more permanent.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
That's interesting, Thanks for the replies!

Ill see what i can do over the next few days/weeks/years and let ya know lol

although i am a little skeptical of what i can accomplish here. ill try anything twice!

So you guys think this is legit?

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Well, I'm convinced that some people just make technology fail and others just need to be in the same room to repair something or unblock it.

My husband is famous for laying his hands on our computers and the bug that I've been whining about just completely disappears to the point where he doubts it was there in the first place. Then as soon as he leaves. It comes back
grrrr

I totally love it that an autistic found this, and absolutely believe it exists.

The thing is - we are all so distracted, only an autistic has the patience and concentration to discover it and - the rest of us need to see it to believe it and can't grab it till we believe it.

Maybe this is part of the greater plan for all the (mis?) diagnosed autistic children?

It's a happier thought than what usually worries me for these kids.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Here is a thread I wrote on telekinesis. It teaches the lay person how to do it. Might shed some light on this for you.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join