It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Not Going to G20 Summit, Alertinative Agenda

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   

US Not Going to G20 Summit, Alertinative Agenda

www.timesonline.co.uk

A rift between Europe and America over the crux of the G20 summit was last night threatening Gordon Brown’s hopes for a deal to rescue the world economy.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
US not going to the G20 Summit has just been on Sky News Breaking, I can't find an article yet as it has just broken. I think the article I have found from the Times explains why US not going. Does anyone think US has a different agenda ? Is this the first time the US has decided not to attend the G20 ?
And do people think this is going to have any negative effect on the global crisis ?

www.timesonline.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

CX

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I've been watching Sky too, and i think you'll find it said that Obama has said that he will be going, but just not with a particular agenda.

Still not much help though.

CX.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Sounds to me like Obama and Gordon have not taken a liking to each other.

Maybe they are trying to see who has the bigger EGO.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
The truth about the G20,

Bernanke and his poster boy The treasury secretary has an agenda, their agenda is to influence the European nations into puring more of their money into helping the now failing emergency economies due to the economic global crisis.

The problem is that the way the European nations has been dealing with the economic crisis is not in the same agenda as the US.

While the US is been ruled by the Federal Reserve and the US has been getting into incredible debt and worry about the consequences later the European nations believe in a common ground and created a fund to supply their nations with the needs as per case basis.

The European nations already said that they will not pour anymore money that the one the are already allocated to the economical stimulus.

So here we should see exactly what is in the minds of the Federal Reserve and the Treasury department is now US is not going to be in the summit.

I smell a rat.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
They can recover, because they still produce goods and export them.
While we produce very little and import billions every week. Our economy is based on everyone going deeper and deeper in debt.

new topics

top topics

join