It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Excellant !

Half the fun on this site is the avatar's.....its like a gallery walk, I love it . I am needing help finding one though....any good links?

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Great!!!! I'll have to use this information in the future, so I will mark it for now with a post so I can easily find it later, Thanks!!!!

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I have an 'issue' to report concerning my own audio clips hosted in the ATS media center.

Having made a pretty 'good faith' effort to resolve it 'behind the scenes' via u2u, I have finally, after a rather circuitous route over the last few days, find myself here with an appeal for more information, and hopefully a resolution.

The Issue

When I want to listen to somebody else's audio media, it works 'just great' -

Exhibit A
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4b1aaae4fc28.jpg[/atsimg]

Exhibit B
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e9ecf46fb0c7.jpg[/atsimg]

And this is perfectly dandy ...

When I want to listen to my own audio media, it does not work 'just great' -

Exhibit C
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/127593c57889.jpg[/atsimg]

Exhibit D
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/665146a8a867.jpg[/atsimg]

Exhibit E
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/217c29b31d3e.jpg[/atsimg]

The Question

Can somebody please tell me what's going on here ?

Thanks in advance, vv

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I'm having the same problem as VisibleVillian, except for exhibit C and D. Only a URL link and not an 'Embed on ATS' link?!?!?

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   
I have a problem with uploading an avatar. I can't login to the media site. Is there a problem using the media site and Google Chrome?

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Just in case this thread is still alive I'm giving it a shot.

I have spent an hour trying to find the answer to this question, apologies if I looked right past it.

I was recently awarded my own Pro Video channel, The Broadcaste, and when I upload media I am given the option of choosing my own thumbnail. I did that, but once it was up I realized I could do better and wanted to change the thumbnail to something more eye-catching. Is there any way to do that other than re-uploading the video?

Thanks in advance for anyone who can help me with this.

JC

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I want to post an image, but when i do only half of it shows up.

I also notice that some images some people attach have a scroll feature, HOW do you do that? I don't want to lose the quality of my image since im writing a reflection post of my trip to G20, and i think that it would be nicer if i kept the images the way they were, but have the ability to scroll like i have seen the others do.

HEEEELP!

U2U me or post it here please. i will try and keep focus on a reply here, but it would be awesome
if a U2U was sent.

THANKS!

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
I think this thread needs to be stickied on top of every thread, on the front page and linked to via mass U2U.

Awesome work!

Not to sound like a prick or anything, but I can think of at least 20 threads off the top of my head that deserve that attention far more than a simple "Media FAQ's" thread.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
can someone please help me, and stay on topic rather then critique someones opinion on whether or not that this thread should be front paged?

its a help forum, not a bashing forum.

can someone please help me?

I r hasing prooblemz

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
It won't let me login even though I have membership and posts to abovetopsecret. Please help.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by hoghead cheese

try requesting a new password through MATS. I had to do that to get my initial p/w because for some reason it wasn't the same as my p/w for ATS...

Get a new one and it should work fine.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by hoghead cheese

If you've changed your password you need to log in with your old password as for some reason it doesn't change for MATS.

I think with the new changes in 2010 the problem should be fixed.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Sorry I'm late to the party - I've been talking to JBird on U2U to resolve a problem with being unable to log into the media portal, despite trying to use my original ATS password as recommended. I had requested a new password a couple of weeks ago, but it never arrived. Then I requested another one and it did arrive, and it works just fine now to get into the main site and make posts, subscribe to posts, flag posts etc.

My only guess (having tried everything else that's been recommended both by JBird and on this thread) is that the media portal is waiting for me to input the password that (for whatever reason) never arrived...???

PLEEEEEEASE help...? I had a moderator notice (from JBird) that I need to reduce my avatar size as it's taking up too much room on threads that I post on; however until this access issue gets resolved I won't be able to do that. I'm trying to get the it resolved, but am up against a wall at the moment.

Many thanks - please feel free to U2U me with the answer, or post a reply on the thread.

Noah.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
hey what's going on

i've tried logging onto the media site home page, as well as other log in sites on the media portal part of ats and it won't let me, each time i enter my name and password and then hit enter it just takes me back to the same log in page over and over, it's sort of fustrating

why can't i log in? i don't think i've ever had this problem before

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
This was very helpful thread.

Thank you.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Hello there, Your info is great, but why not just have a "Create Avatar"
button/tab. When you click on it, it will upload the users chosen file from
desktop/C: drive etc. I am not that computer skilled, and I am finding it to
be extra complicated just to upload a simple Avatar picture. I mean, I have to
go to ATS media, but then I have to upload pix in 'My Profile" then I have to copy and paste, etc.,etc. And that doesn't even include the steps needed to
create a delux Avatar. Why not just have an create as Avatar button?

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I try to login to the media thing but it doesn't recognize my username. So how do I know what was my original name here cuz I can't remember. I just want a pic in the avatar. Otherwise its impossible to create a personality here. Nobody looks at the usernames.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
OK, I give up.

Hardly a "freshman"....and really tried to figure this out, went to CHAOS's thread (wth?? oh, sad. so, so sad. R.I.P. CHAOS...)

Since this is "stickied" figured might get attention. "My Photos". I used to know how to delete one, within an album. "ATS 2010" doesn't seem to have altered that part of the Forum (??), but for the life of me I can't find where to get rid of pics I don't want.

Second: One day (maybe in an alternate universe) I though I saw the number "133" total pics. Then uploaded one last night; lo and behold, NOW there are "124"!!! Can't recall what has gone missing, but it appears that the first ones in, were first to bias out into the never-never land of virtual non-existence???

Like I said, can't remember what is missing, at the bottom of page, but I DO remember patterns (a trait of mine) and the arrangement/order is definitely different.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join