It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The global warming conspiracy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Global warming leads to higher CO2 concentration in the air, not the other way around. The cause of global warming lies elsewhere. Radiowaves and the heat from all the reactors and engines in the world, well, it doesn't dissapear you know, it is emmitted or transmitted into the atmosphere. Thermo dynamics should explain it perfectly.

All radiowaves produce heat, more in some ranges less in others. Radars, cellphone towers, radio transmitters, facilities like HAARP, and other technology relies on radio technology. You know what happens inside a MW oven don't you? Well, that's radiowaves. Another and perhaps the greatest source of radiowaves producing heat is the sun and the universe surrounding it.

The powers that be have started a mass hysteria trend over CO2 and fossil fuels. It's nothing but a way to make even more money on even more energy demanding technologies. I have drawn sketches of several combustion and reactor engines using all from superheated water to acids, to compressed air and gold. They may be unstable, and potensionally dangerous in their current workout, but what about gazoline and hydrogen? Uranium or plutonium?

All I need is to get someone willing to devellop them and make working prototypes from them. As soon as I have a working model I will post my results and charts on the net for open sourcing. I have no plan on making money on this. Infact I hate money, it's what started stuff like this. Global warming and climate change. Any views?

[edit on 12/3/2009 by Neo Christian Mystic]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Ah , i get it - pirate radio stations are the only one guilty for GW then!

Seriously though - i am yet to come to conclusion if GW is due to our civilization's output of CO2/CO or not. Actually i think that it is probably not.
But radio waves are also problematic at least as i understand. There are a lot of sources of radio waves beyond our planet. You say that Sun creates much more radio waves then us (. So i doubt that it is the real reason too.
There were hot periods during Earth's history without human involvement - be it CO2 or radio waves. It is all part of natural cycles. To think that we are more (or similarly) influencing the planet as its natural cycles do is ,well, pretty arrogant on our account.
Of course if it is not about carbon tax or making easy $ from general population in other ways. Then it is not arrogance. Just greed.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
The sun gives 1000W of heat per square meter per hour, iirc.

The idea that humanity contributes to the warming of the planet out of emission of energy is ludicrous. Averaged out we probably don't emit 0.01w per m2 of energy on earth. The greenhouse theory is slightly more sophisticated and plausible, but even that has fatal flaws, not only with the totals and their relevance in the whole system (a big volcanic explosion dwarfs manmade emissions for example), as well as sidestepping the problems of deflorestation, a mostly corporate phenomenon.

It's a pretext for global taxation, a problem-reaction-solution mindset we are being fooled by. It's to scare us into accepting a tax on life, into accepting we are bad and evil and nature is our victim, when the reality is we are all, nature and the people of earth, victims of the psychopathic percentile that rules society (see last two links in sig).

CO2 as a greenhouse gas is only being pushed by media, some of academia and government. It's a scam. It's a tax on life to push the middle classes of the world back into serfdom.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo Christian Mystic

Listen to scientists tell why CO2 cant be casing Global Warming

Google Video Link

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
And why would anyone fear the North Pole ice melting in the first place? It's floating ice. Water expands as it freezes and it gets lighter. When the Arctic ice melts -- nothing will happen. The snow on top is the only thing that will lead to oceanic rise. Inland ice and Antarctic ice though could make a change.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Now, I have just watched the flick you posted and I can only say: Right on spot! The only warming source the earth has is the Sun. Turn it off and we become a cold rock. Turn it up and we become Venus.... Burning mountains of lead. Heat produce CO2, not the other way around.

[edit on 12/3/2009 by Neo Christian Mystic]

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zepherian
The sun gives 1000W of heat per square meter per hour, iirc.
CO2 as a greenhouse gas is only being pushed by media, some of academia and government. It's a scam.

The most important greenhouse gas is infact water vapor, H2O gas or steam, and we all feel the greenhouse gasses' Real effect when a cloud hides the gigantic nuclear fireball in the sky we call the Sun, behind it, it actually cools down whatever is in it's shadow. And the ammount of greenhouse gasses build up when the Sun is in the Heat. The temperature of the Sun moves in cycles, and the geological age we live in now is called "the Small Ice Age" and has lasted since the climate cooled down during the Dark Ages, and some argue that we are entering either a new ice age, or a world of the more tropical sort, or something in between, or maybe there is a chance of the utter mayhem the green movement is claiming will be the result of us making bigger clouds.

More drought will result in more fires and faster "Earth metabolism", things would rot faster in a warm environment, and places with tundra may releave more carbon and methane, together with the water melting around it. And with more fertelisers and healthier bacteria in the soil and CO2 in the air, the more plants, the more plants, the happier animals and more oxygen in the air and so on.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   

The greenhouse theory is slightly more sophisticated and plausible, but even that has fatal flaws, not only with the totals and their relevance in the whole system (a big volcanic explosion dwarfs manmade emissions for example), as well as sidestepping the problems of deflorestation, a mostly corporate phenomenon.

I have often heard people say that volcano’s produce more CO2 than Human activity but its wrong. I'm not sure where this information comes from (probably from some report by Esso or BP)

Human activity produces six Giga tonnes of CO2 per year...

www.eea.europa.eu...

Volcanic activity produces 130 million tonnes of CO2 per year

volcanoes.usgs.gov...

Even a large eruption like MT St Helens added to the yearly amount does not come anywhere near what humans produce.

And why would anyone fear the North Pole ice melting in the first place? It's floating ice. Water expands as it freezes and it gets lighter. When the Arctic ice melts -- nothing will happen. The snow on top is the only thing that will lead to oceanic rise. Inland ice and Antarctic ice though could make a change.

The North Pole help reflect heat from the Sun back into space. It also is a safe haven for many species of marine creatures (the Arctic circle is more diverse than people think) Also as the North Pole melts it adds millions of Tonnes of fresh water into the sea possibly affecting the ocean currents which in turn affect global weather patterns...

Check out...

www.nrdc.org...

The most important greenhouse gas is infact water vapor, H2O gas or steam, and we all feel the greenhouse gasses' Real effect when a cloud hides the gigantic nuclear fireball in the sky we call the Sun, behind it, it actually cools down whatever is in it's shadow. And the ammount of greenhouse gasses build up when the Sun is in the Heat. The temperature of the Sun moves in cycles, and the geological age we live in now is called "the Small Ice Age" and has lasted since the climate cooled down during the Dark Ages, and some argue that we are entering either a new ice age, or a world of the more tropical sort, or something in between, or maybe there is a chance of the utter mayhem the green movement is claiming will be the result of us making bigger clouds.

Cloud cover does block direct sunlight and reflect heat but it also traps heat. A cloudy night is warmer than a clear night.

The Sun does have cycles... and it does affect our climate... no one has ever denied this. But CO2 IS a green house gas. We are adding more to the atmosphere than ever seen in human history.

What makes me laugh is the global warming sceptics who say that there is an agenda behind all this to make money... Come on people, there is far more money to be made by denying global warming... the oil/coal industry’s are worth trillions!!!!

And even if man made global warming does not exist... we are still seeing a destruction of the natural world on a massive level due to industrialisation.

We have millions of acres of monoculture farming creating green deserts... our rainforests chopped down at unprecedented rates... extinction of species at a rate not seen for millions of years... acidification of the ocean... bees dying... sand desserts spreading.... fresh water vanishing... the list goes on and on...

And what do we do... ??? Constantly argue about global warming... we go round and round in circles with the same arguments and counter arguments... one day we are going to pop our head out of the scrum and see that there is nothing left!

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Muckster
And even if man made global warming does not exist... we are still seeing a destruction of the natural world on a massive level due to industrialisation.

And that's the real problem. And what happened to fighting good old pollution and industrieal waste? What happened to the acid rain of the eighties?

And here are some easily understandable numbers showing the total manmade emissions of greenhouse gasses:

www.geocraft.com...

Just how much of the "Greenhouse Effect" is caused by human activity?

It is about 0.28%, if water vapor is taken into account-- about 5.53%, if not.

[edit on 26/5/2009 by Neo Christian Mystic]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by theindependentjournal

The video you linked is "The great global warming swindle"

This, so called, documentary was made up of misquotes, half truths and outright lies... It was made by a guy called Martin Durkin who in my opinion is the epitome of greedy TV makers and is a dangerous individual who boarders on criminal.

In 1998 he produced a documentary called "storm in a D-Cup" in which he tried to play down the dangers of cosmetic surgery and went as far as to claim that silicone breast implants have medical benefits.

Then, in 1997, he gave us "against nature" in which he accused the environmental movement of being like Nazis.

In 2000 he made "The rise and fall of GM" This little gem argued in favour of GM crops.

He then gave us "The great Global warming Swindle"

All of these programmes received complaints from the public and from the scientist/doctors/people featured in them for misrepresentation, selective editing and misquoting.

Several of these complaints have been upheld by the ITC.

Martin Durkin is a man on a mission.... his mission? To make millions out of the corporate world by misleading the public with corporate propaganda!
!

Please check out...

www.medialens.org...

[edit on 26-5-2009 by Muckster]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Neo Christian Mystic

Thanks Neo... i will have a read later when i have more time... however, my point is...

you post a web site with so called "proof" against man made GW... i can then post a link with so called "proof" for man made GW and we can argue some more... and then post more links... and argue some more... neither of us will budge... and the planet dies

I will openly admit that i am not a scientist... i do not understand all of the data and facts... i can get my head around the basics, sure... but i can never truly know and understand all of the data, global climit models, equations and everything else that you need to understand this subject. And unless you have spent 20 years of your life studying, releasing weather ballons, and digging up ice cores, neither can you!

Instead we have to have a bit of faith in the people we choose to believe. And i choose to believe the green movement over the corporate. I choose to believe that we can affect the environment that we live in because i have seen it with my own eyes. I choose to believe in manmade global warming because i trust that most of the people giving the message are honourable and do not have other motives.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Man's contribution of so called green huse gasses to the atmosphere can be compared to burning a camp fire inside a closed room. Then a man comes in, breathes and farts for a few, and maybe even lights a cigarette and goes out again. It has close to no impact whatsoever to the ammount of gasses in the room. It's a scam. The Green Movement is a multi billion dollar industry, and unless you can relate your scientific research or study to climate in one way or another, you will most likely fall short in the fight for funding and attention.

The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 alone pours in $60 billion in eco-earmarks alone. "Businesses big or small that have anything to do with the green economy and creating green collar jobs should benefit" according to www.checkthemarkets.com...

You can easilly finance a multi million green project with close to no scientific basis if you only brand your project with green eco climate stickers, while things like HIV and cancer research etc. lose in the battle of funding.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
CO2 is less than %1 of the atmosphere, Methane hold 20% more heat than CO2, the Brit. met office has published a graph showing CO2 going up, and global temerature going DOWN since the year 2000.
'Google' global cooling, very intersting, snow in Bagdad for the first time in known history, volcanism up by %300 in the last 2000 years [volcanoes spew out 10 billions tons per year of a mixture of Sulfer, CO2, Hydrogen, particulates, and trace gasses, like Argon. If I remeber correctly, Humans produce 7 billions tons a year of the same sort of crap. Artic ice sheet at 4 meters thick instead of the 2 meters the scientific team was exspecting.
Its now the ass end of May, and where I live, in the northern hemisphere, the wind is still cold, no I'm not inside the artic circle!

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
High frequencies are harmless and with high voltage you
get a flame that does not burn.

Tesla passed a tong of fire around to parlor friends and
even to Einstein as one story goes.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neo Christian Mystic
Man's contribution of so called green huse gasses to the atmosphere can be compared to burning a camp fire inside a closed room. Then a man comes in, breathes and farts for a few, and maybe even lights a cigarette and goes out again. It has close to no impact whatsoever to the ammount of gasses in the room. It's a scam. The Green Movement is a multi billion dollar industry, and unless you can relate your scientific research or study to climate in one way or another, you will most likely fall short in the fight for funding and attention.

I'm confused Neo, I thought the thread was about a "global warming conspiracy" but now you are bringing the "Green Movement" into the mix?
What is the "Green Movement"? Try to be specific. Some references to support your analogy about a campfire burning in a room would be helpful. If you just feel these things are true then might as well say your evidence is based upon your feelings.

Off the top of your head can you think of any other multi-billion dollar "industries" that are interested in interpreting scientific research?

What the heck does the "Green Movement" industry make anyway? I understand the auto industry makes cars and the oil and gas industry makes petroleum products so seriously how is the Green Movement an industry?

[edit on 3-6-2009 by mandroid]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Muckster

oh, and I suppose Al Gore had all the answers too?

Guess not.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
If the global warming is true, the government will tax us with every little possible thing they can. They will eventually tax us. They will say it is for the environment. This entire global warming thing rather true or false, gives the government more power to control us. Thus making them closer to their goals, one world government.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neo Christian Mystic
Now, I have just watched the flick you posted and I can only say: Right on spot! The only warming source the earth has is the Sun. Turn it off and we become a cold rock.

Well, frozen iceball. But unfortunately the Sun isn't warm enough. Without the effect of so-called greenhouse gases reflecting back outgoing radiation, we'd be about 30c colder.

An inconvenient truth?

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthWarrior
If the global warming is true, the government will tax us with every little possible thing they can. They will eventually tax us. They will say it is for the environment. This entire global warming thing rather true or false, gives the government more power to control us. Thus making them closer to their goals, one world government.

Why is the government going to tax you? What are they going to tax specifically? The people give the government the power to control them. The fact that the Earth has been warming, evidenced by the melting at the poles and glaciers around the world, does not control you nor does that fact tax you. The time is right to participate.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by mandroid

Originally posted by TruthWarrior

Why is the government going to tax you? What are they going to tax specifically? The people give the government the power to control them. The fact that the Earth has been warming, evidenced by the melting at the poles and glaciers around the world, does not control you nor does that fact tax you. The time is right to participate.

They will tax you on carbon taxes for one. Just google and research the topic. Infowars.com is very helpful.

The Alex Jones Show-Dr.Howard Hayden:Global Warming Hoax pt1
www.youtube.com...
whatreallyhappened.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join