It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gothic Key group

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I live in melbourne au and a friend of mine had a weired dream she was telling me about someone with a key necklace around there neck and a tatto of a key on there arm telling her she has been chosen.

The weired thing is i was having a general discussion with another friend of mine and she was telling me about how come goth was telling her she was choosen and she should follow her destiny and follow him. The link? they both had a key necklace around there neck

Im posting this for any infomation on the topic i believe this group actually exists and communicates with people they believe will join there group. If there is such a group... could they possess powers that will allow them to go into other peoples dreams?

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 11:11 PM
link   
but I dont know why

I think It means were looking for something, maybe?

The key I found in a cematary by my house, It was a place whre underground railroad people were buried in NY.

My Grandfather was a jeweler and gave me a necklace and fasened it for me but I dont know if there was a relevance anywhere.

I grew up in the area where I found the key and had a fascination for it .
But, hence, Ive had it eveer since

Im of italian descent, 3 generation American, and dont see a connection here

just like the jewelry
--Kris

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mesmerized
I live in melbourne au and a friend of mine had a weired dream she was telling me about someone with a key necklace around there neck and a tatto of a key on there arm telling her she has been chosen.

The weired thing is i was having a general discussion with another friend of mine and she was telling me about how come goth was telling her she was choosen and she should follow her destiny and follow him. The link? they both had a key necklace around there neck

Im posting this for any infomation on the topic i believe this group actually exists and communicates with people they believe will join there group. If there is such a group... could they possess powers that will allow them to go into other peoples dreams?

Traveling into others' dreams is not possible but it has been experienced by many.

I'm more curious however about what exactly these people were supposedly chosen to do? Any information on that?

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 12:36 AM
link   
My rather incendiary opinion:

They were "chosen" to keep stores like Hot Topic in business. "Goth" is not an entity, it is a fashion trend.

She got the tattoo of her own accord-- you don't wake up with something like that.

She bought the necklace at a store-- I see them all the time, usually worn by the sort of person that dyes their hair black, scowls a lot, and cuts themselves because their affluent middle-class family has made their lives a living hell in some way they never really define.

But, of course, that's just what I think. I could be wrong

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 12:47 AM
link   
A very valid viewpoint there, Xenographer, and one that might be close to the truth.

I was more curious about what those who were "chosen" feel they are supposed to be doing though.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 12:58 AM
link   
If someone tells you it's your destiny to follow him because you're "chosen", walk away. Fast. Can you say "cult"?

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 07:11 AM
link   
agh i just wrote a whole post up n it dint post crud.

anywayz Xenographer my friend didnt get the tato the person in her dreams had it.

id agree with cult or along those lines

unfortunately i have no info on the "chosen ones" or any of there activities as my friends shat themselves as most ppl would

the key was apparently very distinct ill see if i can get more info

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheDemonHunter

Originally posted by Mesmerized

Traveling into others' dreams is not possible but it has been experienced by many.

That's a stupid thing to say. You don't know that travelling into others dreams is not possible and to say it isn't it scientifically ridiculous as we have to proof it isn't possible.

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by iceofspades
That's a stupid thing to say. You don't know that travelling into others dreams is not possible and to say it isn't it scientifically ridiculous as we have to proof it isn't possible.
What you said is even stupider.

There's no proof either way and the burden of proof is not on the people who say it isn't possible...it would be incredibly easy for somebody who doesn't believe in dream traveling to hold studies and come up empty...it's not going to change history to say it doesn't happen. Rational thinking tells us it probably isn't possible so the true burden of proof should be on the believer to present scientific data or at least some sort of controlled environment evidence to support dream traveling.

Not too familiar with scientific research and evidence collection are you?

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by iceofspades

Originally posted by TheDemonHunter

Ah hell..... this argument is started because I didn't reread what I typed. I left out the word "only" in the sentence that started your problem. What I meant to say was it is not only possible, but it has been experienced by many.

Sorry for the confusion.

new topics

top topics

join