It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there any mention of Bilderberg Group in 'The Obama Deception'?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I haven't seen it yet. Is there any footage of Alex at the Bilderberg Conference last June '08 at the Westfields Marriott in Chantilly, Virginia?

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Yes, There is quitwe a bit of it.
It all starts about 10 minutes in, and continues for quite a while.
I havent finished watching, but figured id take a break from all the media entering my mind.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Jack Jouett

Why do you ask this and is there a point of this to be a thread??

If no please reframe from creating threads to answer simple questions.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

Please check out the forum rules. Did I break any? Yeah, I thought not.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   

You must have some point about bilderberg then

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Yes there is plenty of footage of it. And The Obama Deception is on youtube as of now, if you'd like to watch it.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Just wondering if Jones used that footage and what it has to do with Obama. I asked the question to open up a discussion of Jones and Bilderberg.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Whats with everyone fighting today?
I havent gotten a chance to resume watching it yet.
What i can tell you is there is alot of footage from the hotel where they met last year
I left off where they set off a fire alarm in the hotel to toss all the people out, so to make room for the group and supposedly obama to come.
I say supposedly because thats where i left off, so pleas dont beat me too.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Aw yeah that O is a crooked brother.

and the answer is YES, MENTION OF Bilderberg.

All you Jones haters can now try an stomach this new documentary, hard hittin concrete evidence. whatsup now?

[edit on 12-3-2009 by unknown known]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by guinnessford

There is no fighting............Someone starts a thread should have a point or a comment..........I look to this thread like a chat room as I wait to post on other worthy threads

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   

I only asked the question because i was there and was curious if Jones used the stuff.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Well enough, i guess.
its not a fight if one side isnt involved.
just seems like theres alot of arguing all over ats today, not just here.
And i mean alot more than usual.
My take on it so far is cut and tape of alot of old footage and messages already in some of aj's other movies with "insert bad guy here"
Not that i have any ill will to him, or message, but his voice just SCREAMS fearmongering.
It reminds me of a horror movie marration.
And please dont think im bashing him, i really enjoy most of his films ive seen.
it just seems like deja vu, each one.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   

I've met the guy a couple of times. The first time I met him, I had a story for him, but he wanted no part of it. He acted like it was no big deal. Even though it involved a high ranking CIA covert Operative who used to work for John Bolton and her husbands hedge fund which could very well be a CIA front.

When I told Jones that this guy had outed his wife as a covert op to me he seemed disinterested and thought it was no big deal, the weird part is when I asked him that, his attitude was that a CIA operatives identity should be maintained. Now, if the CIA are in on NWO why would Jones say such a thing?

My original story:

Virginia Lawyer Allegedly Outs Wife as CIA Operative

It was while we were sitting in the parlor at Huntland during our initial meeting talking about his wife that he let slip that she was involved in something that he called "spy school". He informed me that she is a crack shot with an AK-47 and that she often brags about "killing" spies before coming home and preparing dinner. A friend of mine was present during these discussions and can confirm this information.

Several of "her team" were ex-Navy SEALs. It was one of these SEALs job to transport a very small amount of radioactive material, nothing dangerous, just enough to be detected with measurement instruments. This material was placed in an ordinary box and flown to Yemen where it was placed in a cargo container. The container would make it's way to Marseilles, France, then across the Atlantic to Boston, MA. It was picked up by another team member and taken down the East Coast to Baltimore, where it would be picked up by Paul's wife, Laura. In the meantime she had made an appointment to have a meeting with the general manager of Camden Yards [sports stadium]. She took the box containing the radioactive material to the meeting with her where she would be cleared by security getting into Camden Yards because she is a "petite white woman with long blond hair." Walking to the manager's office she would make an unplanned detour and enter the bleachers area of the stadium, take out the box, reveal the mock device and press a button on it. This was simulating that she had detonated a nuclear device or "dirty bomb." This also marked the end of the exercise at Camden Yards.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Thanks for posting your comments..........You should rename your thread to get more feed back.......interesting

No offense from the earlier post ..........just looking for your point

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Only thing i could respond to that is maybe they arent all in on it.
Id love to meet him, and ive never had a chance to listen to his radio show.
Someone told me yesterday he wants people to give their sign ons for the radio show out so everyone can listen.
Being damn near broke after all my payments at the first of the month, im gonna see if i can find a kind individual to help me with that.
What was your impression of him?
Is he an un-fearing man, or always looking over his shoulder?
From his interviews ive sen or heard he seems very intelligent, and doesnt use that horror movie narration type voice.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   

I don't know. I think he should focus more on real issues than just the speculative stuff. Without documentation you really have no credibility. But as has been pointed out on here before, documentation and fact-finding are boring and tedious and people become disinterested. I think that's why people like Jones go for the sensational.

I have another issue with Jones and it involves the Bilderberg meeting in Chantilly in '08, but I don't want to go into that right now.

new topics

top topics

join