It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Space Shuttle Blows Up!

page: 4
0
<< 1  2  3   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2003 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nans DESMICHELS
I just come from a website about TESLA -EMP- secret russians weapons : Here is a short extract :
I give non conclusions! I just try to analisys datas and
facts :

"Destruction of Challenger, January 1986 :

As the whole world knows it, the Challenger shuttle was launched from Cape Canaveral to Florida after exposure to unfavourable climatic conditions, and exploded disastrously little after takeoff.
The obviousness seems to indicate that, whereas the vehicle was rising in difficult condition, an end of its right booster rocket broke, was projected against the principal tank causing its rupture, a significant leakage of fuel, and a catastrophic explosion.

Several other anomalies exists still however, and it is clear that a problem existed with at least one of the joints of booster rocket. The seven astronauts on board flight all were killed in the violent destruction of the vehicle. Of course no-one had not become aware that the Soviets had already tested a ballistic anti-missile system in phase of launching (LPABM) against three of our preceding launchings of shuttles (cf: SOURCE). These "shootings with white" used a "time-offset deliberately" to shift the explosive emergence of electromagnetic energy in a place located on the trajectory of the shuttle which had just taken off.
The shootings of the shifted tests had as as result a great "boom" with the top of the site of launching after the shuttle left intact the zone, but the shuttles themselves did not destroy.
For example, the boom of the shifted shooting took place 12 minutes after launching at the evening of

November 26, 1985.

A tracing beam (great light in the sky) was even used on this launching little after takeoff. The tracing beam was photographed. Moreover another photograph taken of a sequence another sudden flash of light shows, descendant and finishing in an explosion of light. It was probably a test moved spatially of the "mode pulsated" for the destruction of the shuttle. Luminous "explosion" had to be detected in Soviet Union and located compared to its intentionally moved position.
However, another mechanism was used to cause the destruction of the shuttle itself.

January 1, 1986;

the presence of a signal reducing the resistance of metals, added on emissions EM scalars of Soviet systems LPABM, was detected by Frank Golden very surprised. It checked itself in experiments at this time, the capacity of the signal detected to reduce the resistance of metals. Golden delicious also cancelled locally the action of scalar signal EM in a rather conclusive test by establishing that there existed and what it was.

The signal had been apparently repared to be used against one launched of shuttle imminent. Right before launched shuttle in at the end of January 1986, Soviet had achieved a significant climatic handling on the U.S.A. The Jet Stream had been severely diverted towards the south in the medium of the United States, being still diverted towards the line to cross the "panhandle" of Florida.

Cold air from Canada was aspired very low, in Florida on the site of Challenger on his launching sites. This exposure to the cold in on this side its limits tested, was probably an additional factor which contributed to the catastroph of Challenger.
Positive signatures of the modification of the climate and handling of the Jet Stream by the Soviets were observed and photographed by several people, particularly in Alabama and California...

January 28, 1986,
The system of Soviet scalar weapon EM was suddenly localised in the zone of launching. The localization implied that higher frequencies were present; those HF are absolutely painful for the small brains such as those of the birds, whose hemispheres function like a detector and a scalar interferometer.

Like that was commented on by the presenters of national information, abnormously birds did not fly this morning. Instead of that, they remained on the ground or avoided the zone..."



More infos about Emp-secret russians weapons :
voltair.free.fr... (sorry, it's in french)



2 words for you: you're mad.

While the U.S.S.R. was in power back in '86, it is unlikely that they'd try an destroy one of our shuttles. What's in it for them? We had 4 others. So, why would they destroy one?

And to everyone who said that the Middle Easterners did this.... well, no offense, but...... # off. No one is that inhumane.




posted on Feb, 3 2003 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by High_Lord_Warrior

Originally posted by Nans DESMICHELS
I just come from a website about TESLA -EMP- secret russians weapons : Here is a short extract :
I give non conclusions! I just try to analisys datas and
facts :

"Destruction of Challenger, January 1986 :

As the whole world knows it, the Challenger shuttle was launched from Cape Canaveral to Florida after exposure to unfavourable climatic conditions, and exploded disastrously little after takeoff.
The obviousness seems to indicate that, whereas the vehicle was rising in difficult condition, an end of its right booster rocket broke, was projected against the principal tank causing its rupture, a significant leakage of fuel, and a catastrophic explosion.

Several other anomalies exists still however, and it is clear that a problem existed with at least one of the joints of booster rocket. The seven astronauts on board flight all were killed in the violent destruction of the vehicle. Of course no-one had not become aware that the Soviets had already tested a ballistic anti-missile system in phase of launching (LPABM) against three of our preceding launchings of shuttles (cf: SOURCE). These "shootings with white" used a "time-offset deliberately" to shift the explosive emergence of electromagnetic energy in a place located on the trajectory of the shuttle which had just taken off.
The shootings of the shifted tests had as as result a great "boom" with the top of the site of launching after the shuttle left intact the zone, but the shuttles themselves did not destroy.
For example, the boom of the shifted shooting took place 12 minutes after launching at the evening of

November 26, 1985.

A tracing beam (great light in the sky) was even used on this launching little after takeoff. The tracing beam was photographed. Moreover another photograph taken of a sequence another sudden flash of light shows, descendant and finishing in an explosion of light. It was probably a test moved spatially of the "mode pulsated" for the destruction of the shuttle. Luminous "explosion" had to be detected in Soviet Union and located compared to its intentionally moved position.
However, another mechanism was used to cause the destruction of the shuttle itself.

January 1, 1986;

the presence of a signal reducing the resistance of metals, added on emissions EM scalars of Soviet systems LPABM, was detected by Frank Golden very surprised. It checked itself in experiments at this time, the capacity of the signal detected to reduce the resistance of metals. Golden delicious also cancelled locally the action of scalar signal EM in a rather conclusive test by establishing that there existed and what it was.

The signal had been apparently repared to be used against one launched of shuttle imminent. Right before launched shuttle in at the end of January 1986, Soviet had achieved a significant climatic handling on the U.S.A. The Jet Stream had been severely diverted towards the south in the medium of the United States, being still diverted towards the line to cross the "panhandle" of Florida.

Cold air from Canada was aspired very low, in Florida on the site of Challenger on his launching sites. This exposure to the cold in on this side its limits tested, was probably an additional factor which contributed to the catastroph of Challenger.
Positive signatures of the modification of the climate and handling of the Jet Stream by the Soviets were observed and photographed by several people, particularly in Alabama and California...

January 28, 1986,
The system of Soviet scalar weapon EM was suddenly localised in the zone of launching. The localization implied that higher frequencies were present; those HF are absolutely painful for the small brains such as those of the birds, whose hemispheres function like a detector and a scalar interferometer.

Like that was commented on by the presenters of national information, abnormously birds did not fly this morning. Instead of that, they remained on the ground or avoided the zone..."



More infos about Emp-secret russians weapons :
voltair.free.fr... (sorry, it's in french)



2 words for you: you're mad.

While the U.S.S.R. was in power back in '86, it is unlikely that they'd try an destroy one of our shuttles. What's in it for them? We had 4 others. So, why would they destroy one?

And to everyone who said that the Middle Easterners did this.... well, no offense, but...... # off. No one is that inhumane.



Well, Saddam is very inhumane and Hitler was the most vile creature on the damn planet! Nans I doubt that the Russians blew them up but hey it's a possibility!

The Russians hated us and they did not want us to have control of space.



posted on Feb, 3 2003 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by JediMaster


Well, Saddam is very inhumane and Hitler was the most vile creature on the damn planet! Nans I doubt that the Russians blew them up but hey it's a possibility!

The Russians hated us and they did not want us to have control of space.


I doubt it. Even Hitler himself wasn't that sick. And I'm surprised Saddam knows what a space shuttle is lol.



posted on Feb, 3 2003 @ 05:06 PM
link   
"So you're saying it's NASA's fault??"

I'm saying it's NASA's fault. They knew something fell off and hit the Shuttle during lift-off. If one or more tiles were damaged that could be disastrous during re-entry. Video shows somethings amuck from California through Nevada. Nasa is always claiming they don't have enough money. If money is the reason, for the lack of safety than here's a tip 'DON"T LAUNCH IT!' We have a Billion Dollar Space Station out there. Why hasn't it been used for emergency purposes? I understand that there was no turning back or the ability to fix the damage. However, once in Space and within a close vicinity of the Space Station. Wouldn't it have been possible for the Astronauts to suit up and attempt to enter the Space Station? Atleast it would have given them a chance. I don't want the Space Missions stopped. I just want more safety issues taken care of. Safety should be Nasa's highest priority!



posted on Feb, 3 2003 @ 05:45 PM
link   
the evidence for this being intentional just isn't there. It would be a pretty strange time to set a sabatage...take-off is much more dramatic, and assured... The most dangerous times for the shuttle are take-off and landing. Add to that, the fact that these shuttles are old enough to drink...and you've got a recipe for disasters...it's not a question of if, but when, and unfortunately, that time was now...



posted on Feb, 3 2003 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by High_Lord_Warrior

Originally posted by JediMaster


Well, Saddam is very inhumane and Hitler was the most vile creature on the damn planet! Nans I doubt that the Russians blew them up but hey it's a possibility!

The Russians hated us and they did not want us to have control of space.


I doubt it. Even Hitler himself wasn't that sick. And I'm surprised Saddam knows what a space shuttle is lol.


Now let's get one thing straight. I do not think it was NASA's fault in anyway!!!
Hitler was'nt that sick. The amn who gassed little babies, threw people in ovens and shot millionsof Jews is not the most vile thing that ever lived?



posted on Feb, 4 2003 @ 12:37 AM
link   
ermsss i do wonder why dont nasa terminated the launch it look like when the shuttle is in fly mode
no option for the crew member to safe their own soul



posted on Feb, 4 2003 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by JediMaster


Now let's get one thing straight. I do not think it was NASA's fault in anyway!!!
Hitler was'nt that sick. The amn who gassed little babies, threw people in ovens and shot millionsof Jews is not the most vile thing that ever lived?


he is
but why would he blow up a space shuttle? Exactly? It would endanger his own damn Nazi hide, so he wouldn't go for it. Jus' think about it.



posted on Feb, 4 2003 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by High_Lord_Warrior

Originally posted by JediMaster


Now let's get one thing straight. I do not think it was NASA's fault in anyway!!!
Hitler was'nt that sick. The amn who gassed little babies, threw people in ovens and shot millionsof Jews is not the most vile thing that ever lived?


he is
but why would he blow up a space shuttle? Exactly? It would endanger his own damn Nazi hide, so he wouldn't go for it. Jus' think about it.


Right he is the most vile thing. I've meet people who think Hitler is a genious and do not think he is so evil. He was like Satan only human. He would go to any extent to save his "dream". I hope he is rotting in Hell right now.



posted on Feb, 4 2003 @ 02:04 PM
link   
JM, he isn't in hell. God forgives all, so Hitler is in heaven. Along with Ted Bundy, Jeffery Dahmer(love the movie/documentary on him, a sick f*ck, but still a legend) and Osama.(If his @$s kicked the bucket)

Also, Saddam, no, Osama, yes. Osama was able to plan 9/11. He has planeed other attacks inKenya(embassy) and others. He could easily have paid a few million to someone with say, gambling problem on the NASA team to sabotage the shuttle.

But still, I'd rather pin this on a towelhead than an American screw up. We go almost 20 years before a accident. One could hurt the program. And without out the US space is dead. Russia to poor, and to stupid(going with lowest bidder, come on, they use cheap material to make cheap pods), China just sent a guy up, and we could sell them space stuff like we sold technology secrets to them, but they aren't buddies. Canada is to busy with hockey to care.(Unless planning a ice rink on the moon) England wouldn't be able to fit enough tea to support an entire British space mission. France would surrender itself to a meteor flashing by. Aussie land, well, nothing against them, but New Zealand wouldn't be able to get enough sheep on a mission.

I don't think the people left up there on the space station want to wait for them to catch up, but wouldn't trust no Russian built escape pod.(guy offered to make them for ten dollars each, enough to but two 12 packs of Dew and use tin foil to make pods
)



posted on Feb, 4 2003 @ 08:50 PM
link   
i just got ahold of evidence that suggests that the space shuttle accident was not an accident.



posted on Feb, 6 2003 @ 10:33 AM
link   
If you are so sure that it wasn't an accident, then why aren't you posting the damning evidence? Why the short, one sentence post? Lay it all out, like I lay my thoughts out, although they might sometimes not be all that appropriate. Go ahead. Who do you blame? Us, the US? Terrorists? Some poor goat farmer who just happened to throw a rock 39 miles in the air to knock Columbia into a spin that caused it to blow? Lay it out. I won't bite, to hard that is.

regs out...



posted on Feb, 6 2003 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser
JM, he isn't in hell. God forgives all, so Hitler is in heaven. Along with Ted Bundy, Jeffery Dahmer(love the movie/documentary on him, a sick f*ck, but still a legend) and Osama.(If his @$s kicked the bucket)

Also, Saddam, no, Osama, yes. Osama was able to plan 9/11. He has planeed other attacks inKenya(embassy) and others. He could easily have paid a few million to someone with say, gambling problem on the NASA team to sabotage the shuttle.

But still, I'd rather pin this on a towelhead than an American screw up. We go almost 20 years before a accident. One could hurt the program. And without out the US space is dead. Russia to poor, and to stupid(going with lowest bidder, come on, they use cheap material to make cheap pods), China just sent a guy up, and we could sell them space stuff like we sold technology secrets to them, but they aren't buddies. Canada is to busy with hockey to care.(Unless planning a ice rink on the moon) England wouldn't be able to fit enough tea to support an entire British space mission. France would surrender itself to a meteor flashing by. Aussie land, well, nothing against them, but New Zealand wouldn't be able to get enough sheep on a mission.

I don't think the people left up there on the space station want to wait for them to catch up, but wouldn't trust no Russian built escape pod.(guy offered to make them for ten dollars each, enough to but two 12 packs of Dew and use tin foil to make pods
)


JTL you are the biggest #in hypocrit on this board! You hate Catholics yet you have the name of a Catholic follower. You hate Catholics yet you think you know all about the Bible. James evil people are damned to Hell. Hitler was evil threfore he goes to Hell.



posted on Feb, 6 2003 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Why in friggen God's name would Hitler not go to hell? He was so #ing evil and maniacal and whatever the hell else that even our good(heh heh, I made a joke) buddy Satan would have a problem housin' him there. I mean, c'mon. 6 million died because of that fat Nazi bastard. The God I believe in would not forgive scum like that.



posted on Feb, 6 2003 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Like I was saying before I meet people who think Hitler was a genious and he is not all that bad. They must be smokin' smothing


AF1

posted on Feb, 6 2003 @ 04:45 PM
link   

I wonder if the astronauts knew of the problem before they reentered ? Could it be possible that they knew, but had no alternative but to reenter or run out of life support ( The Columbia was the only shuttle which couldn't dock with the International Space Station ) ?


Astronauts aboard the space shuttle Columbia were apparently so concerned about possible damage to the orbiter during launch, that they photographed the left wing and even sent e-mails about it.

worldnetdaily.com...



posted on Feb, 6 2003 @ 04:55 PM
link   
"To GhostMan
If you are so sure that it wasn't an accident, then why aren't you posting the damning evidence? Why the short, one sentence post? Lay it all out, like I lay my thoughts out, although they might sometimes not be all that appropriate. Go ahead. Who do you blame? Us, the US? Terrorists? Some poor goat farmer who just happened to throw a rock 39 miles in the air to knock Columbia into a spin that caused it to blow? Lay it out. I won't bite, to hard that is.

regs out... "
____________________________________________

I don't know if this is what GhostMan was referring to or not. Richard Hoagland on Coast to Coast built a possible scenario. Nasa is ruling-out that the foam insulation did any damage to the tiles. However, we know the tiles were strewn from California to Texas. It appears to be a zipper effect. A Terrorist would not be able to shoot down the Shuttle, due to the distance. So the next question would be........ Who glued the tiles on the Shuttle? I was surprised to hear that glue is used to adhere the tiles. Sometimes this glue is watered-down so it would harden quicker. Water-down glue is also weaker. The tiles have to be put in precise order. Each is numbered and different depending on the curvature, of the Shuttle. If the tiles were deliberately put on to cause the zipper-effect than Terrorism could be a factor.






[Edited on 09/08/2002 by MountainStar]



posted on Feb, 6 2003 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Aliens did it , they see how #ed up our world is on the brink of war and said '# this we aint letting that lot up here , with all that bitching!!' , then got the illuminatae to frame it on al queda / iraq ... such a waste of life feelings to all involved and theirs




top topics



 
0
<< 1  2  3   >>

log in

join