It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Men Were Created Equal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
All men were created equal, that includes Jesus as well as women. We were created as equals and our lives should be the persuit of equality and truth. In your mind you can have this philosophy all men are created equal or you can have your messiah but you can't have both. For we are born into slavery and at a very young age are taught that all men are not equal and there is this hierarchy and messiah whom we should strive to be like. This lead the way to fascism and dictatorship styled governing. Yes we should strive to attain enlightenment and truth and to be like Jesus for his teachings alone have value and truth, but he should be considered as a great teacher, not a messiah. This was the fraud in religion that has kept humanity as slaves for thousands of years.

Having that been said it is not my intention to tell you what to believe, but it is my intention to make you think and present you with a side of the story that has been for un answered, not challenged or often thought about. That is because when somebody has the courage to stand up and say these things they are labeled as a blasphemer, heretic, witch, satan worshipper, luciferian, communist etc.

Am I any of those things? No I am not. I did take the time to consider the origins of Jesus Christ and kept an open mind in doing so. I do consider the holy grail to be that of the Royal family of England all while the twelve tribes of Israel have become mighty men of valour and renown and are now a days kings and queens all over the earth.

Why do you think the US Government highly favors Christianity as a religion and all other religious beliefs are not favorable, need I say muslim religion which is in no way promoted by western government but rather frowned upon?

Becuase, when you believe that these people had been chosen by God to govern over you, you have automatically accepted their laws, court systems and government without second thought and have affectively been born into bondage without ever even raising a fuss about it. These people not only govern what they think is in your best interest but also the best interest of your own children as they see you and your children as their own property and let me tell you that most decisions made on belhalf of the court system are not in the best interest of anyone. Please consider the feminist movement and what it has done to the issue of domestic violence and child custody and how often times women are the antagonists and the men become the subject of domestic violence and if you take a closer look, you will find very little in the ways of men to be able to reach out and find help when they become the victims of domestic violence.

This is my story that I learned first hand, my child was taken away from me by her mother and the court system who all the while was abusive towards me, yet child support advocates promoted this kind of behaviour and made her think that having child support automatically garnished by the state and into her bank account would be in the best interest of our child, rather than having a loving father who really does want to be there and make decisions on her behalf and raise her. She, the mother of my child chose the deceit of money over the responsible way of dealing with an unplanned pregnancy by having two loving parents.

So why do you think I feel so strongly about this issue? I am not here to tell you Jesus was a bad guy. I admire him and think he was a great teacher. I am just of the opinion that if many of you look at his life from a less biased precspective already accepting him as a messiah are cheating yourselves and others from the gifts we are born with and the laws nature we were intended to live by.

So when people promote these ideals in a way that infringes on my god given rights and freedoms it is sort of discomforting and intrusive to say the least. I won't tell you what to believe but please consider this and be tolerant of it. You can choose to be a lemming if you wish but please understand that in many ways religious beliefs are forced upon us often times the source of it is government of course. But then there are also those christians who follow so blindly, they raise their children the same way and we have found ourselves in the USA wanting freedom from the evangalists condemnation.

So that being said, be a lemming if you wish, but do not impose your ways on me. Society has paid the ultimate price for this deceit and continues to do so to this very day. Humanity must learn to take resonsibility for themselves as individuals and learn to love each other and not condemn nor judge others based on principals that have no moral or historical value other than the texts in which the laws were written and often times, mistranslated, misconstrued, forged, exaggerated, etc.

The only true laws are defined by nature. Our economy would be fine if humanity would have embraced that law. We are provided with all the natural resources on the earth wemay ever need to use. Love your mother your father, your frinds your family and children. Love is fulfillment of the law.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Ask that to some man who is persecuted for not being considered normal by society.

That thread title is rubbish, and you know it.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
double post

[edit on 12-3-2009 by 12.21.12]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
Ask that to some man who is persecuted for not being considered normal by society.

That thread title is rubbish, and you know it.

That is the society we currently live in and it happens every day. Like it or not.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I agree with your OP 100%. Humans are created equal as far as Law is concerned, entitled to the same rights.

I also feel that religion was developed by the "slavemasters" on this planet to divide us.

AND... I believe this race of slaves that we are is really the inheritor of this planet, given that Humans have EA's DNA (see The Terra Papers linked in my sig).

And yes... If we resist the urge to divide based on the "slavemasters'" lies, we can take our collective place on the throne - that is what my book is all about.

Thank you for the analysis you present here.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

Could you show me one atom of proof that all men are created equal? For that matter, can you show me one atom of proof that all men were created.

We are not all born equal. How could we be, if all human beings are unique?

Just because something is in the US Constitution doesn't mean it is true.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   
We are all spiritually equal, that is obvious. We are Jesus Christ in disguise, Teresa said it.

Some people are not as physically strong or maybe not as physically attractive or maybe they arent artistically or intellectually inclined, but deep down we are one and the slight differences we do have serve to complete us as a whole.

Many men will think differently, but we all feel the same.

[edit on 13-3-2009 by Wisen Heimer]

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Astyanax

Why would you need proof to understand that nobody on this planet is better than anybody?

Why? Do you think you are better than any particular race? Do you think any particular race is better than you?

We were all, either created or coincidentally showed up here on a equal basis. There is abosolutely no sliver of evidence historical or recent, to say any race has any sort of edge on the competition. Were made up of the same atoms, have the same body parts and the same blood running through our veins.

Everybody's EXPERIENCE is extremely different and unique, that cannot be argued, but the fact remains that we are all deserving of equal rights and equal social status, regardless.

I think the OP is correct in saying that Jesus should not be worshipped as a Messiah, but as the man that men should be. His ideas were not wrong or mis-placed, it was the interpretation of those quotes centuries later that led to the religious bigotry we have now.

Now I am not even a religious person and I think that the OP's explanation is far better than any bible.

~Keeper

new topics

top topics

join