It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This IS Serious! Look - Our Magnetosphere - Something is Seriously Wrong! Happening Now!

page: 24
<< 21  22  23   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I have open a new thread "3 huge Earthquakes, 3 big disruptions in magnetosphere!!!" on the link below:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Those "alterations" seen in the simulator are the result of very calm solar winds taking a northern orientation. It is actually the magnetosphere taking on its normal shape.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Just can't let the thread die can they.
Even if it was just a shameless plug for another thread.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
This is weird but I have been watching this today and it has been twisting and turning and entwining with itself all day.

Someone please tell me that it always does that.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jessieg

What are you speaking of - twisting, turning, etc. Did you leave out a link?

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
The magnetic meter is twisting???

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
this thread is 09
how is it relevant now

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

I saw the dates, that's why I questioned? I thought there was a current thread on this however. BTW hello!

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazydaisy
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

I saw the dates, that's why I questioned? I thought there was a current thread on this however. BTW hello!

hello to you,.
I dont understand why someone brought this one back on the boards,.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
www2.nict.go.jp...

Well this is the link I went to. I've been watching today and it has been really twisted at times. Sometimes it looks pretty good with all the blue north lines up north and the red south lines in the south. But then sometimes it looks like a ball of yarn all entangled. I've been watching it several times today. So you have to keep watching to see if it changes.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by downtown436

I have always believed that there are no coincidences. I also believe that when doing logical thinking concerning anything, always look at the big picture. With what is happening with the magnetosphere, more active volcanic activity, dead birds, on and on, yes, something big is about to happen.
Our very current existence reminds me a woman about to give birth, with difficult labor pains, and the struggle to go to the next stage, where delivery is hoped for. There is some strange stuff going on in our world, and people are struggling for answers. But right now, neither man or nature is revealing very much. I believe the powers that be know exactly what's going on, but for obvious reasons won't say anything.
I have a gut feeling that very soon, obvious answers will start to appear, and the whys will start to be answered. To me, I can't see how things can keep happening, and no one has the answers for the public. I truly believe that we will soon know, and then the panic will start. Perhaps then, wee will know what a real 'tipping point' will look like.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Those "alterations" seen in the simulator are the result of very calm solar winds taking a northern orientation. It is actually the magnetosphere taking on its normal shape.

Good post. The voice of reason from Phage.
I found a great 17 MB QT file at Goddard Multimedia.
It looks beautiful. Watch for the Auroras at the end.

Goddard QT - 17 MB File

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by mrpotatohead

You know, that's how the Bible describes the period of time before the end of this age.......

I was surprised to see this thread pop back up again. I thought maybe questioningall was back.

What happened to questioningall, anyway?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
What the heck? Who bumped this post today? Please don't do that, the title says "Happening Now!"

It's not happening now, this thread was started over a year ago. Moderators? Can we close this thread? Not that there is no point to talking about fluctuations in the magnetosphere but how about a thread that doesn't say "Happening Now!" referring to a long time ago?

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Planetary and climatic changes on the footsteps of a magnetic field reversal
Posted on December 5, 2011

theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com...

29 Responses to Planetary and climatic changes on the footsteps of a magnetic field reversal
The Extinction Protocol says:
December 5, 2011 at 4:00 am

theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com...

those links are related to this thread...

but no body is going out on the limb and saying the Eart's Core is the Reason for the changes in the wind patterns...it is a 'butterfly effect' at work, so don't ask for the direct linkage of a over-active core---mantle plumes-- volcano's & lava & out-gassing--.... which directly affect the El Nino's & La Nina's that effect the trade winds/ Jet stream air currents which bring weird weather to otherwise benign areas of the planet

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

while you say no ones going out om a limb, follow my posts and I leave in no doubts to what is taking place and why and where its coming from, but only now do you all begin to understand, given my research and predictions were said to be that of some mad professor, and suffered the indignation from all with there smart wise cracks and stupidity

This result you are only now becoming aware of, was first published to Google doc in 2007, but was laughed at by the scientific fraternity, as it even preceded NASA and there awareness, that it was taking place,

L am sorry to have to now revel in the vindication of it now coming to pass, if you really want to snap a few more brain cells as to who new and who didn't, and whats going on, then find Robert Fludd itching Nostradamus cryptic of the Rose 1633 year its a static picture of your Ionosphere animations, the ionosphere being the rose of life, and it was predicted but your not going to like, if cannot find the Rose then utu an email and I send it and with full readings explaining it in full

bulla joiner of dots

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23   >>

join