It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This IS Serious! Look - Our Magnetosphere - Something is Seriously Wrong! Happening Now!

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
There is a current that goes back to the Sun.

That might explain the fold back to the Sun.

Of course the electric universe explains everything.

[edit on 4/24/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by genomega

I have always wanted to see the Northern Lights, thanks for the picture. I watched that penquin movie (March of the Penquins) they showed the lights then. How goregous.

BTW: the magnetosphere has had some funky looking twists the last few days, when no solar storm or anything has happened.

I keep an eye on it.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
It is starting to get all twisted again. It has been doing well - I have noticed over the last couple of days a lowering of the lines into straight lines to the back, compared to be flared out.

Here is the latest one now.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a752e7511ddd.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Have been reading a lot lately on this sorta stuff, and I have my own theory on this.

This relates to David Wilcock and his studies, and various information out there that is talking about DNA Upgrades etc!
I do mention in here an experiment with a Salamander and a Frog. If you wish to research this a bit more you can find this : www.divinecosmos.com and in his search facility type in Salamander!

Remember the Salamander and the Frog, David Wilcock site, and how they (the Frog TO A salamander) changed when scientists started playing around wth differing types of light beams, rays etc... being shone at them.

This is what I would like to put to you re the poleshift and ascension.
As you may all be aware, we are experiencing problems with Earths Magnetic Sphere (as per this current thread), due to thinning and a reported flip that is occuring (this has been proven to be happening, not only on earth but across our little Galaxy as well). The sun has shown signs of having a few poles now rather than its traditional North or South pole and all the planets are showing very real changes. Saturn is a good example with the unexplained hexagon shape that appeared in the 80's-90's.

Now have to digress for a moment to sorta get my point across....

I dont know if any of you have read or heard about the feelings that Astronauts experience when they are out of our atmosphere not under the protection of the Mag Field, one of the ways it has been described is as "Spiritual", may nauts have come back with a very different perspective on life, some with new "abilities" or knowledge, and some have even open up various spiritual centres and even wrote a book or two. Some have simply gone nuts.....(maybe they just were not ready)

But Why!! Why the changes and why is the Mag Field getting weaker?

What if the Magnetic field has to thin to ensure that that whatever is the catalyst or trigger for Ascension can get through, to ensure that we "evolve" or "upgrade" or "ascend" what ever way you wish to describe it. Ie A powerful light ray of sorts. (Salamander to Frog
) (Some are saying we are experienceing DNA changes now, but what if this is the REALLY BIG ONE)

What if this is all part of the process.... This process that has happened previously over 25000 to 26000 years ago. (Fossil records prove this, did you know that there ARE NO REAL LINKS TO SHOW DINOSUAR EVOLUTION, that is is still ALL THEORY AND CONJECTURE, not too many people are aware of this little known fact).

To me because of my research and what I feel is reasoning, this makes a lot of sense. There have been predictions across the world that this is going to occur, but no one is truely sure as to what will happen.

Hope this helps those that feel fear in their hearts.

Sorry if this is a bit all over the place and a bit hard to understand!

Namaste

[edit on 3-5-2009 by The_Seeker]

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Could this have something to do with the magnetic pole shift that some have predicted? I heard that the north magnetic pole will settle in Siberia.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Just look at this now www2.nict.go.jp... its cooking now.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I check on the magnetosphere every day now. I find that when it's all twisted up, I have a day when I feel dizzy, have a headache, and unfortunatley I tend to get a bit cranky.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
My thoughts on this is that the magnetic field tightens before a solar energy event due to magnetic field reconnection?

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
It's getting hammered right now nearly everything is white.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   
So...........what's up with our magnetosphere?? Is it still there or did i miss out on the big cook out??

Dang it, i always miss the important things. I hope everybody is alright??

sorry folks but going through old threads is soooooo much fun!!!!

Peace

[edit on 19/8/2009 by operation mindcrime]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   

This IS Serious! Look - Our Magnetosphere - Something is Seriously Wrong! Happening Now!

huh...what...where...OMG!!!!

Oh wait, it's quiet you say?? Oh boy, i almost made a fool of myself.

Never mind, carry on, nothing to see here...

Peace

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I am about halfway through the 14 part videos posted by Drunval Melchizedek about recent OFICIAL Mayan prophecies. They say a pole change is imminent and can occur any day.

They are predicting a 16 degree pole shift with the new pole being somewhere in Russia. According to the Mayans, this prediction has been verified by "modern scientists" and that it will occur within 24 hours of the complete collapse of the magnetosphere.

Apparently the magnetosphere has become so unstable that the FAA has to check it with each landing of all aircraft.

The crust of the Earth is going to shift over the mantle and the weight of the ice at the south pole is what is going to drive the shift. The shift will be accompnied by 30 hours of complete darkness.

We are cautioned to remain in doors and not panic.the mayans say they have records of two other shifts over the last 26,000 years.

Holy crap. I meant to look at the magnetosphere this morning after having watched the video last night but found this post first.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

I also read that Edgar Casey saw safe places on earth during the Pole Shift. Virginia Beach was one of them. Sounds strange to me but I guess he had is reasons. I'm also in VA so during that time I may be getting to VA Beach real fast!!! lol

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Does anyone know how I can develop a magnetosphere around my body? I want my own.

Thanks!

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by nine0099thousand

Try swallowing some molten iron and spinning around really fast.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Starseed32

As tempting as it is to listen to prophets about safe locations, it's really a better idea to go by the geological factors. A few of the biggies being: stay at least 200 miles inland (away from shorelines), away from fault lines and large bodies of water.

I would seriously fear for you being in VA Beach!

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

I am about halfway through the 14 part videos posted by Drunval Melchizedek about recent OFICIAL Mayan prophecies. They say a pole change is imminent and can occur any day.

Would you be so kind as to provide a link to reference these readings? I'd be very interested in checking them out

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by nine0099thousand
Does anyone know how I can develop a magnetosphere around my body? I want my own.

Thanks!

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by nine0099thousand

Try swallowing some molten iron and spinning around really fast.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Long Lance

Well, hey. The solar weather is causing global warming on many of the planets, including ours. So we need to do something to stop what they think we are causing. I say, Gory Al should get a big group of people, go stand at the Lincoln Monument, and sing 'Oklahoma!' 100x. That will have more effect on it than the Communist 'slap and rape' tax. And we would all see he is really a patriot...

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

This is so accurate, it goes perfectly in line with what Patrick Geryl is saying in his book THE WORLD CATACLYSM IN 2012 and certainly in the interview with Project Camelot. I also tonight saw a NG documentary about exactly this phenomenon, and that it can actually occur. Very scary.

howtosurvive2012.com...

[edit on 13-10-2009 by stargazerman]

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join