It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This IS Serious! Look - Our Magnetosphere - Something is Seriously Wrong! Happening Now!

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

When this occured in 1859, from what I have learned, we had no telephone lines or any electronics yet, but we did have telegraph wires. And they started sparking and arcing all over the country, and starting big fires. Do you know what would happen today? With our computers running ouir inventory, ordering, stocking, of everything from gasoline for tractors, to tractor parts, to livestock equipment, to seed and fertilizer, to shipping to warehouses, to the stores, to our local gas stations. We are entirely dependent on electronics now. That predicted event would/will/could put us all out of business for a long time, until we replaced all the destroyed electronics. Personally, I don't think it will happen; it would have been predicted in the Bible, just like 9/11 was. But if there is a terrorist attack with an NEMP, it will wreck havoc in the affected areas. That is why I would LIKE to have a solar panel buried nearby, to protect it. It is not a priority, however. Just a thought.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by adodson

Sorry, I have to disagree with you on this. I am pretty interested in this, so studied it as far as I could. It appears that this Planet X is in orbit around our twin star, Nemesis. Nemesis is a dim, small star. It is supposedly visible in the southern hemishpere, coming from the opposite side of the sun. I expected to see it by now, and don't. So I don't know. This 'star' is supposed to have a 3,600 year orbit, and could possibly have been a factor in a global flood, and the 'plagues of Egypt', later. Athiests would see that as vindication of their godless stance, but I must ask, how did certain people get warned ahead of these events, and avoid them? The Bible also warns of a 'star' just missing Earth, about now. Soon.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
JUST READ THIS ARTICLE!!!
www.astrobio.net...

[edit on 18-3-2009 by DJDOHBOY]

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by divac14

Thread closed?

The link says on the page : no longer there..... "it was a 'BAD' Agrument".

BTW: there are many many "science" message boards, that are concerned about the magnetosphere, this morning they are still discussing what is going on with it.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gregarious
reply to post by adodson

Sorry, I have to disagree with you on this. I am pretty interested in this, so studied it as far as I could. It appears that this Planet X is in orbit around our twin star, Nemesis. Nemesis is a dim, small star. It is supposedly visible in the southern hemishpere, coming from the opposite side of the sun. I expected to see it by now, and don't. So I don't know. This 'star' is supposed to have a 3,600 year orbit, and could possibly have been a factor in a global flood, and the 'plagues of Egypt', later. Athiests would see that as vindication of their godless stance, but I must ask, how did certain people get warned ahead of these events, and avoid them? The Bible also warns of a 'star' just missing Earth, about now. Soon.

Yes, and I must add that they keep finding new solar systems with planets similar to our own, and the kicker here, is that almost all of them are twin/binary star systems, and they keep finding more and more earth like planets.
I think the nearest one now is only 30 lightyears away..
And think about this, more and more evidence sugest our solar system is all wrong, all from placement of the huger planets acording to the smaller planets are in wrong order, and even wors, our moon is older than earth, how come ?? Think the moon is even older than the entire solar system, I might remember wrong there, but the moon is supposedly 1 billion years older,. John Lear's moon towing scenario pops to mind !

EDIT: I must add that I saw an planetx clip from marshall masters, he just happen to talk about something he called Electrical Kill-zone. I'm just tihnking Megnetosphere and electronicly killing stuff...

[edit on 18-3-2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
well a few days ago there was an explosion on the sun that was like 10,000 nukes going off and it screwed up the magnetism. The same thing happened in 1989 and caused a blackout

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
u guys should have clicked on the article when i first posted it instead of repeatedly asking what caused it.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Anyone looking today? It's very strange.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Starred for excellent title of a thread. Look - Our Magnetosphere!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bc5dac3ff317.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by undermind

The ACE satellite provides no data from the magnetosphere. It is located outside of the magnetosphere so that it can provide data about the solar wind.

What is it that you find particularly interesting about the data you're showing us? A low level, positive Bz component indicates that the solar wind will have little effect on the magnetosphere.
son.nasa.gov...

[edit on 3/23/2009 by Phage]

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by undermind

The ACE satellite provides no data from the magnetosphere. It is located outside of the magnetosphere so that it can provide data about the solar wind.

You're right, it doesn't provide any data from earth's actual magnetosphere.

What is it that you find particularly interesting about the data you're showing us?

Contortions in the magnetosphere. Low level solar wind. That sort of thing.

A low level, positive Bz component indicates that the solar wind will have little effect on the magnetosphere.
son.nasa.gov...

[edit on 3/23/2009 by Phage]

Oh sorry I didn't ram that point home like I know stuff.

Anyway, thanks for the link describing how the solar wind affects the magnetosphere!

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Dear friends, excuss me for bring back up the whole pole shift issue but i've stumbled upon some new information to add on to the aspect of the poles having shifted before. This is only one more grain of sand in this beach of pole shift information right along the lines of the whole mammoth thing... I cannot find it in me yet to go back and read through to see exactly how the shift discussion went but I have a pretty good feeling it was not concluded. I stumbled upon this while linking off one post about thousands of new species found in tiny island in the South Pacific's Republic of Vanatu, must have hit lastest posts before leaving the site and saw this headline on the Previous page from the front page and instantly remembered this thread.

Unsolved Mystery: Identical Sea Critters Found in Both Poles

The Census of Marine Life has just released a study of the ocean creatures living in the Arctic and the Antarctic with a startling revelation: 235 identical species thrive in the waters around the North and South Poles, despite the distance 11,000 kilometers between them.

While some of the animals migrate to the different areas from warmer seas (whales, birds, etc.) there are some creatures that are too small to migrate and thus are evidently identical species who are born and die in their separate poles. Obviously, this raises serious questions as to how these seemingly the exact same species managed to get literally to opposite sides of the Earth.

Mystery: Identical Sea Critters Found in Both Poles

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
the only thing i know about the things going on with the magnetosphere is the fact that there is a 3000 sq mile aprox. weakening in the bermuda triangle area..and that it is growing.. there was something on the discovery channel awhile back. i'll see if i can find a link and post it..

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Scorand, are you referring to such?

A Giant Breach in Earth's Magnetic Field

Dec. 16, 2008: NASA's five THEMIS spacecraft have discovered a breach in Earth's magnetic field ten times larger than anything previously thought to exist. Solar wind can flow in through the opening to "load up" the magnetosphere for powerful geomagnetic storms. But the breach itself is not the biggest surprise. Researchers are even more amazed at the strange and unexpected way it forms, overturning long-held ideas of space physics.

A Giant Breach in Earth's Magnetic Field

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   
yes that would be it

though there were two episodes that went into more detail

and thx for the link

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Instead of trying to find someone to blame, I wish more people would take responsibility and would try to do what they can to fix things.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by scorand

The "breach" occurred in 2007 and was temporary. Since the "hole" was 4 times the size of the Earth and began over the poles, it's kind of silly to say it occurred over Bermuda.

Since it happened nearly 2 years ago and we're still kicking I think it's safe to say it wasn't really a problem.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by MandM
Instead of trying to find someone to blame, I wish more people would take responsibility and would try to do what they can to fix things.

so you're going to fix the Earth's electric properties, riiight.

perspective people, tomorrow you're going to re-align the galactic plane or what? why not try stopping a landslide with bare hands?

whiskey tango foxtrot.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Have you ever seen the northern lights?

Pics and a bunch of links. pics & links

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by genomega
Have you ever seen the northern lights?

Pics and a bunch of links. pics & links

Here's one of my favorite ways to see them: Poul Jensen on vimeo

I really dig the one with the rockets.