It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This IS Serious! Look - Our Magnetosphere - Something is Seriously Wrong! Happening Now!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

Ahhh Thank you for that link that hole in the sun looks massive

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
The great thing about the end of the world is we won't have to wake up tomorrow and wonder what to do now that the world has ended since the world will have ended.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by guessing

This has nothing to do with this solar flare but with the rubble that's been flying around since those two satelites hit. One piece is heading straight for the ISS and as a precaution the are evacuating....

Peace

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

International Space Station Expedition 18 crew members are taking precautionary measures due to space debris that has been determined to be within the range where a collision is possible. News of the close approach came too late for flight controllers to coordinate an avoidance maneuver. A portion of a spent satellite motor is within the distance of the station's debris avoidance maneuver requirement "box."

Crew members are entering their Soyuz TMA-13 capsule and soft-locking the hatches, in case the debris should affect the space station and they are required to undock. The closure of the hatches ensures the safety of the crew and the ability to quickly depart the station in the unlikely event the debris collided with the station causing a depressurization.

The time of closest approach of the debris to the station is 12:39 p.m. EDT. Once the object is clear of the station, the crew will exit the Soyuz and reopen the hatches.

The crew will be in the Soyuz from 12:35-12:45 p.m. EDT. They will remain in the Soyuz until the debris risk has passed. Moving the crew into the Soyuz is a precaution, as the probability of impact is low. The crew is currently putting space station into an unmanned configuration, including several interior station hatches.

Source: NASA.gov

The space station is not being evacuated. The people aboard are just prepairing in case of a collision with space debris.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
[One piece is heading straight for the ISS and as a precaution the are evacuating.... ]

Is that just now? I'll try to look up on that.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
And we've just had the word that nothing hit so everyone can go back to sleep....nothing to see here people...

Peace

link   

link   
This is weird! They are evacuating today? A hour ago?

link   
To be honest I know very little about this subject.

But if you don't know what is normal how can you know what is abnormal?

If the magnetic field did collapse as part of a pole shift (I see nothing to suggest it is), we'd expect to see some spectacular aurora all over the Earth. And possibly an increase in cancer deaths over the next few decades. We certainly wouldn't all fry or anything daft like that. I'd like to see it happen just for the aurora

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Thank you for that clarification. Hopefully that solar wind will blow past us and leave us unscathed.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   

So now we all believe what NASA tells us huh?

Maybe they know that we are in for something really bad with the solar/magnetic field issue(s), and this is their cover story of why they're getting ready to get the astronauts the heck outta there.

[edit on 12/3/09 by MajesticJax]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by MajesticJax

Very good possibility.....
What , if antything could become of this?
And i have been experiencing some recent weird sensations
Myabe just me, but who knows.
And i love the "what got me on the red list" i read it over and over.
Huge ones, my friend!

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall
Please take a look - This is Serious......... What is Happening? I have been watching our Magnetosphere - I am completely at a loss of words of what our Magnetoshpere looks like TODAY - Right this moment!

So you do not understand what is being shown but you are full of fear and stating it is serious.

The space station is due to debris approaching (rocket debris).

The world is not ending.

[edit on 3/12/2009 by roadgravel]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I have been searching all over the net for a "real" picture and not a drawing of what our magentic field used to look like and is suppose to look like. If someone else finds one, please post it.

I have also gone to other forum sites and have read, people freaked out over this too. One thing I also read, is people have said that for four months now, of magnetosphere has been changing and is completely off.

What it is doing right now.... is not "normal" and I have not found anyone who has said, they have seen this before... happening to it.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by MajesticJax

I'm not claiming any truth here what so ever...This is ATS, i wouldn't dare!!!

But i usually take the facts from SpaceWeather.com as true and i've been listening to the livestream of the ISS for the last 20min. about what was going on there....(please follow the link prov. by Chadwickus)

Just been putting 1 and 1 together but he...what you say could very well also be true...

Peace

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajesticJax

So now we all believe what NASA tells us huh?

Maybe they know that we are in for something really bad with the solar/magnetic field issue(s), and this is their cover story of why they're getting ready to get the astronauts the heck outta there.

Or its a fairly regular occurrence:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
i bet this has something to do with Int. Space Station being evacuated, i wouldnt wanna risk being blasted with some intense radiation and get cooked alive.

if the magnetosphere goes out of whack and continues to get worse, will we just slowly loose tv. internet. will it take days or hours or weeks or months??

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by operation mindcrime
reply to post by guessing

This has nothing to do with this solar flare but with the rubble that's been flying around since those two satelites hit. One piece is heading straight for the ISS and as a precaution the are evacuating....

Peace

peace to you too.... no reference to the former implied.

so the solar flare will be upon us sooner , rather than......

i may come across as a fool but thats my issue, not for any one else to make or create or summise, hang on new sig.....

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I thought I would throw this in.

This is what are sun looks like, right now.

Not a single sun spot or anything...................

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/018376ed2ce5.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by robertnesta

How much do you wanna bet?

Just so you know, the ISS has been given the all clear

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join