It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This IS Serious! Look - Our Magnetosphere - Something is Seriously Wrong! Happening Now!

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Zaphod, "crack" in the magnetosphere is not what happened this time, it was a serious, and very rare situation - and you know it. You are not answering my questions, instead, you are twisting the facts, just like your friends from NASA do on a daily basis.

Zaphod, I really don't want to talk to you. You are doing a good job of defending a crooked, horrible organization called NASA. I hope they give you a few bucks for that, as you deserved it.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by greshnik

There was no "serious situation" with the magnetosphere. There was a serious bug in the simulator.

Was there a geomagnetic storm? Were there communication outages? Did GPS satellites fail? Were there power failures? Just exactly what was the "serious situation"?

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   

How was it a "serious situation"? It didn't affect anything on the planet. If it was as serious as you claim then we would have seen anything from communications blackouts, to power blackouts. A serious problem with the magnetosphere would cause all kinds of major problems on earth. There was a HOLE in the magnetosphere a few years ago and that didn't cause problems on earth.

When we start having communications blackouts, THEN I'll start to say it's a serious problem. Until then, I suggest you learn a little more about space than you think you know.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   

This link should keep you busy.

A Continuous Long-Term Record of Magnetic-Storm Occurrence and Intensity

www.leif.org...

There is no way of hiding any large event like this

A simple google search would have told you this as well:

en.wikipedia.org...

From August 28 until September 2, 1859, numerous sunspots and solar flares were observed on the sun, the largest flare occurring on the 1st. A massive CME headed directly at Earth due to the solar flare and made it within eighteen hours—-a trip that normally takes three to four days. On September 1 and 2nd, the largest recorded geomagnetic storm occurred. Telegraph wires in both the United States and Europe shorted out, some even causing fires. Auroras were seen as far south as Hawaii, Mexico, Cuba, and Italy—phenomena that are usually only seen near the poles. This was the 1859 solar superstorm.

On 13 March 1989 a severe geomagnetic storm caused the collapse of the Hydro-Québec power grid in a matter of seconds as equipment protection relays tripped in a cascading sequence of events.[1][3] Six million people were left without power for nine hours, with significant economic loss. The storm even caused auroras as far south as Texas [2]. The geomagnetic storm causing this event was itself the result of a Coronal Mass Ejection, ejected from the Sun on March 9, 1989.[4]

In August 1989, another storm affected microchips, leading to a halt of all trading on Toronto's stock market [5].

Since 1989, power companies in North America, the UK, Northern Europe and elsewhere evaluated the risks of geomagnetically induced currents (GIC) and developed mitigation strategies.[citation needed]

Since 1995, geomagnetic storms and solar flares have been monitored from the Solar and Heliospheric Observatory (SOHO) joint-NASA-European Space Agency satellite.

On Feb. 26, 2008 the magnetic fields erupted inside the magnetotail, releasing about 1015 Joules of energy. The blast launched two gigantic clouds of protons and electrons, one toward Earth and one away from Earth. The Earth-directed cloud crashed into the planet below, sparking vivid auroras in Canada and Alaska [6].

All of this I already posted on this thread too btw, so before you go around accusing people of things, how about YOU do some of your own research?

You might learn something.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   
It is a simulation. Meaning that a computer "guesses" at what the magnetic field is doing, based on data supplied by satellites. When really weird things show up it's a good indication that there's a bug in the program."
--------------
hum....

Btw, march 20-23, what should be be looking out for?

yeah, the magnetic field does sort of look like it was 'hit' by something.. have the feeling something is going on/building. dont know if its this planet x stuff or not, or something else. seem to have been a lot of ufo sightings lately.

but on a different note;
the earth is definitely sick.
i think there are bound to be consequences (for us probably. im betting on the earth surviving just fine.) if we dont take more care into the future.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
funny, i have had a feeling about march 21 ish too.

also i read on some site that something was gonna happen this spring.. so im presuming march/april. but dont know if they meant natural disaster like quake or tsunami or what.
well see i suppose.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Today and yesterday,............ there is something I have noticed about the magnetosphere info............. the lines have stayed flat........ I am inserting an inverted (so the lines show) graph - the latest picture.

Now I am inserting the electrons graph............ notice major spikes?

Now, I am inserting these and have checked around the net....... it seems again........ many people feel something is "definitely Wrong".

One person has mentioned ------ Electrons broke out of the longstanding rapid flux pattern - as shown in the second graph.

Another is wondering if some equipment is being shut down on purpose so people do not see the "hole" in the magnet field...............

In other words "something" is GOING ON.................. what? That is the question!

But the graph lines in the first picture - should NOT be flat!

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
All i can say:

Its a fine peacefull sunny day over here....

Relax.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Hmmm....still here. Sun came up as usual this morning, blue sky, birds singing, animals acting normal, kids playing, everyone feeling good, compass still pointing north, electrical and phone still working. Seems to me that life is good.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
This doesn't look very promising for those who are against the theory of a pole shift. For those who do believe it, can, does, and will happen again, I wish it didn't look like that is what is happening.

It doesn't seem like a sunspot could mag our magnetic field wrap around itself like this unless there is a profound effect from another celestial body we don't know of. I mean what would make the magnasphere wrap around itself to look like one of those string theory models.

What ever is going on it couldn't possibly be good for us!

Great find! Great post!

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

I would say it's because it's not getting any information, as you can see several of the bars allow for positive and negative information.

This tells me that they're not getting any readings. Nothing more. Nothing less.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   

ACE data has not been available since 1502 yesterday. This data loss has been happening every winter.

ACE Weekly 01/07/2009 - 01/13/2009

All ACE spacecraft subsystems are performing nominally.

Data Capture: 100% DOY 004-011 2009

There is a higher than normal risk of data loss from October 2008 through
February 2009. If there are problems with the passes, it may not be
possible to acquire additional DSN time. This higher-risk period has been
occurring every winter for the past couple of years. For more information
refer to 10/14/2008 weekly.

www.srl.caltech.edu...

When in worry or in doubt...
Do some research.

[edit on 3/15/2009 by Phage]

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall

Now, I am inserting these and have checked around the net....... it seems again........ many people feel something is "definitely Wrong".

Exactly WHO are these people? Reputable scientists or just hacks from another forum with no credentials at all?

Originally posted by questioningall
In other words "something" is GOING ON.................. what? That is the question!

Your right, something is going on... LIFE AS USUAL!

IRM

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by spacebot

How funny we children of the earth are. We invent a microscope and put a little pond water on it, see something moving and ... aha.. life without brains, how strange indeed. We invent a telescope to search the heavens for that God-being and discover... oh my... the universe is a little bigger than we imagined. Putting our imaginations to use, we develop theories to explain our existence and the existence of that moving thing in the pond water, but we are children with toys. We can guess and if we look hard enough can fit all kinds of "evidence" into major explanations of life and doomsday.

Seriously, we as a species have only just begun to use our wooden blocks to explain the phenomena of phenomena. Who is to say these same occurances did not occur before we invented our toys to watch them? But already, we plan for doomsday, we try to fit "mystery" to reality, exp0lain theory with fact. We are just guessing, we children of the earth. Give it another decade and we will know more with better toys to play with and a bigger playground, but still, we only be children trying to learn so we can grow up and take control of everything that is everything.

Polar shifts happen, scientist have produced that theory with evidence to support it. Chemicals introduced into the atmosphere coupled with more people breathing and excrimating all the while cutting down those precious trees and plants that are supposed to balance it all out, scinetists and Al Gore have theorized will open the earth up to the extremes the sun has to offer. Black holes in the Bermuda triangle where no compass works is another theory related to the weird things happening all around us.

We think all this weird because our toys act funny. I say it is natural, it's just time we get better toys.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
could this be a haarp project?? not sure if this has been said before,

Ive just watched a documentary and in it , it said " haarps original patents were designed or to distort the magnetosphere "

here is the link, skip to about 15 mins

video.google.com...

i personally think this is something we must keep an eye on! peace xx

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
also can anyone count the disinfo agents in this thread !! ???? im just about to, wud be interesting to see what other people come up with in numbers
peace xx

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Science in itself is a perversion unless its ultimate goal is the betterness of humanity
boom baby, now ask yourself the wuestion what has science done to truly benefit the human race! ( apart from making life more comfortable and easy ) what has science done to add to human life? peace, i know ive posted three in a row but when a thought needs said then shall it be ! peace xx

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Free4Ever2
also can anyone count the disinfo agents in this thread !! ???? im just about to, wud be interesting to see what other people come up with in numbers

So how many do you count?

Name them all!

And reveal to us the method by which you come to such conclusions!

In future, don't make such silly, baseless comments if you're not prepared to back it up with facts otherwise you're just being a dis-info agent.

IRM

[edit on 15/3/09 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Looks normal to me, no need to get your knickers in a twist.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I have just been going thru the pictures of march 15th and so far from the 16th, and I think out from the images there that the Magnetosphere only maintain the 'normal' state just a few hours during an 24 hour period.
That is unusaul isnt it ? Or else I think we would learn about this in school, one should think.

Check out the link The Newest picture.

This is at 06:27 UT

This is at 10:27 UT

And why does my pictures only show as links ?

[edit on 16-3-2009 by ChemBreather]

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join