It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This IS Serious! Look - Our Magnetosphere - Something is Seriously Wrong! Happening Now!

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by guinnessford

March 3rd 2009. Same anomaly:

(click to open player in new window)

Check my previous posts

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
So this is just a glitch, possibly.
Or from the two previous posts, most likely.
So i guess this happens frequently, and nothing really happened?
Or am i taking it as "the simulation showed it", and dont really know if it happened or not?

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Well, something did happen but it wasn't serious. The magnetic field simulation did something odd but if you watch the pressure simulation on the upper right of the screen you can see that nothing in particular happens.

In my inexpert opinion, it looks like the low level of the solar wind caused a relaxing of the magnetic field. Nothing spectacular but my guess is it went below the parameters of the simulator so it (the simulator) went wonky. When the wind kicked up again (due to the coronal holes) the magnetic field strengthened in response and the simulator could handle it again.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Case dismissed?
Questioningall? Whered you go?
I beleive you, as i have no reason not to beleive anyone, until they prove they are lying.
But id like to hear the other end, too.
Hope you dont take it the wrong way.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Hey, I didn't go anywhere, yes I had seen that the other day, it was posted on another page. I agreed that it did, exactly what was seen 2 days ago.

He said he was going to look for past dates, (my comp) won't get those simulations, from the site.

So we had discussed it, to see if this has just started to occur, or if it has occured in the distant past................. we need to compare, what is happening.

In other words................... has this just started happening over the last month?

From another board............... a person mentioned, various anomolies have been happening over the last 3 months, that have not happened previously, but I have not confirmed that.

So, Chad - is going to look up "past events" from a year ago and so on............... I believe he is going to do that..........anyway............

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

You don't think it is "funny" that at the exact moment this was happening, that the ISS had to be abandoned? and for the first time the crew had to get in an "escape pod"?

I just find that awfully funny that those two events occured at the same time....................................

Doesn't hurt to question the "offical" reason for it.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall
You don't think it is "funny" that at the exact moment this was happening, that the ISS had to be abandoned? and for the first time the crew had to get in an "escape pod"?

I just find that awfully funny that those two events occured at the same time....................................

Doesn't hurt to question the "offical" reason for it.

With all the debris in orbit it's amazing that they haven't had to get into the Soyuz more often. There is a massive cloud of debris in orbit around us. In 2002, there were 7500 man made objects in orbit, with 500 working space craft with all that.

The two satellites that collided left possibly 10s of thousands of pieces of debris larger than one centimeter. In 2009, not counting that cloud, the US military was tracking 17 THOUSAND pieces of debris larger than 2-4 inches, along with 900 satellites.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

I kinda figured you were around, never doubted it.
From what these guys put up, is it reasonable to beleive it never really happened, or not as bad as it looked? kinda like your car needs at least 10 volts from a 12 volt battery to work.
And if it goes below that, nothing works at all.
Maybe the sattelites got to a point and just stopped working altogether, hence the look of the winds and magnetic forces looking like they just "fell off"?

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

You know what is amazing about that........................... we have made a toxic waste dump of the Earth................ but that wasn't enough..........we also had to make a DUMP OF SPACE!!!!

No wonder our Earth............... is "FREAKING OUT" Now!!!!

It makes me upset................. we have such a BEAUTIFUL world ....that is wonderous and amazing and has taken care of us........... but we have dumped on it.

I am also, a little more "upset" right now, due to the other thread I have done today and have researched info on it................ and it MAKES ME SICK!!! the Toxic Waste our govt. has created and left to contaminate the Earth and harm people.

In case you want to view it...........

here is the link:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Wish you would, view it and make a comment.............. more people need to realize what we have done........... plus the possible danger of it from the earthquake swarms there.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Mr. Zaphod...would you kindly to the math for us, what is the probability that the Space Station gets evacuated at the same time when our magnetic field experiences extremely unusual behavior (if you think it is not extremely unusual, please provide dates when it behaved like this)?

What are the chances? How many times in the lifespan of the Space Station has this procedure been implemented (not counting training and testing)? Total? I am not even going to check, but over the years, I don't think that they have had more than a few situations like that.

So, what are the chances?

And, mr. Zaphod, this is ATS, it is not nasa.gov. Your job here is not to look at the ways and means to calm everybody down, but to be CURIOUS, to look at ALL POSSIBILITIES.

Again, mr. Zaphod, if you don't have examples (dates, times etc), don't even bother to answer me. I want you to give me REASON to believe that this is just a coincidence, that NASA evacuated astronauts at the same time our magnetic field gets hit hard. Please, provide EVIDENCE for your views.

I say the probability is 1:10 0000 or worse. It is pure logic, since both events are rare, they will NEVER happen at the same time.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by greshnik

Then why did the astronauts spend less than an hour in the Soyuz, but yet our magnetic field is STILL being pushed into weird shapes? Did NASA decide that they were going to just let them die or what? Putting the astronauts into the Soyuz, which has similar shielding as the space station doesn't make sense if it was just because of the magnetic field being pushed into weird shapes.

I'm terribly sorry to use things like logic, and facts around here. I keep forgetting that using those is frowned upon around here. I'll try to remember that in the future.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Turns out they have "evacuated" before.

Station crews have had to take temporary refuge in their escape ships fives times previously for orbital debris issues, said NASA spokesman Kyle Herring.

www.alertnet.org...

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by greshnik

In February of 2009, a "crack" opened in the magnetosphere, but no evacuation. In 2007, another "crack" opened in the magnetosphere, but no evacuation. June 2007 there was a large hole in the magnetosphere, but no evacuation.

It's common for the magnetic field to get pushed around into odd shapes. That's how the aurora forms. When it gets pushed South, you get a bigger aurora. If they didn't evacuate when they found a hole in the field, then they aren't going to evacuate when it gets pushed into an odd shape like this.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

www.dailymail.co.uk...

In the eight years that astronauts have lived aboard the space station, it has had to shift its orbit eight times to avoid collisions with dangerous space junk.
But Mr Humphries said tonight: 'This is the first time we have had to evacuate and shelter in a Soyuz.'

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

Yeah, that's what I thought too. Looks to me like confusion in the reporting. Here's another take:

In a rare move, the three crew members of the International Space Station briefly evacuated the station and took shelter in a docked Soyuz spacecraft today due to the threat of a possible collision with a piece of space junk, NASA says.
www.newscientist.com...

"Rare move" seems to imply it's been done before.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Considering whats at stake here, and considering that those in the know cannot be trusted with public safety whatsoever, and Dr. Michael Talbot deems our leaders evil, amongst others, including many disclosures, I don't think its safe to assume anything, or to buy any story of a glitch with extra particles coming in from a hole that was "probably" increased substantially by TPTB.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
THE END IS COMING EVERYONE!! There is a hole in the atmosphere and what I think will happen is it will allow VERY dangerous sun rays in that will kill you! Don't wait later, start preparing to build an underground bunker with food and goods NOW before it's too late and the sun rays end up burning you alive slowly but surely!

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by doorbell412

I know your being sarcastic (You are right?) , butt with the coming solar max between now and 2012 , and if the flares are sufficiently large , being in a underground bunker some where until it passes WILL be the only place you will be safe.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
If there is a hole in the atmosphere, we would have to worry about UV rays, not cosmic rays. If the magnetosphere was gone, then being underground wouldn't help much. The cosmic rays could go as deep as half a kilometer or more. UV rays are easier to protect against on the surface.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
i must say ive been watching this threaad for a couple of days and im quite intrigued by this subject, i do hope it is nothing ofcourse but i have a niggling feeling that it is more than we are either being told or seeing, i shall be keeping my eye on this one i think, also i noticed that jvm22 post telling us to watch out on the 20th-23rd of this month went unnoticed, i mean it could just be nothing and someone tryna use scare tactics but also it should be looked into more to determine which it is. thanks again all xx peace

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join