It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This IS Serious! Look - Our Magnetosphere - Something is Seriously Wrong! Happening Now!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

Actually, we have been being hit for almost 2 days now....... it has been ongoing......... you can go to the site I provided and see how there has been pressure on the Earth............

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
here is the latest pic..........

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4fde57d17d70.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by guinnessford
reply to post by mystiq

Im sorry, where were we?
Oh yeah, the earth.....
Was this by any chance in time with the dino population disappearing, the last time the poles shifted and the axis "flipped?
Sorry for the interruption.

Of course we're talking about earth, and this was hardly the time the dino population disappeared either. This is recorded in native myths and legends.
The few groups who survived that era into this, and have kept some of the legends, from a time possibly 12 000 ago, or even more.

I did find the thread about the pyramids. Very interesting one. He has a part 2 as well: www.abovetopsecret.com...

He also has a newer thread that depicts the sphynx's age as actually being around a million years, which makes me wonder at most of our time frames in any case. www.abovetopsecret.com...
Which to me seems much more likely. The 12 000 mentioned for the time of a great cataclysm frequently, sited for breakups of land masses, and the legendary lemuria/atlantis, I think could very well be closer to the 26,000-36,000 year time frame that Hoagland mentioned.

In this case, considering that our leaders and the bloodlines have a fixation with all things Babylonian, and there were probably nukes set off in that key area, things aren't naturally happening. So we don't know if its going to happen in the normal slow manner, or much too suddenly.

[edit on 14-3-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Notice that the picture of our Magnetosphere looks like a locust, or a cicada, or a cockroach. This just seems a bit ironic. What does your imagination tell you about that?

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I found this interesting site....... it is about how the magnetic field influences the volcanos and earthquakes that happen.

link: en.scientificcommons.org...

that site, then takes you to various studies all regarding the magnetic field etc.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

The winds from the coronal hole that formed the other day were expected to hit yesterday. It's still there as of yesterday, so we'll keep getting hit for the next couple of days until it goes away. There is also a new sunspot forming that will probably keep things going for another day or two.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
ah i love the smell of armchair scientists in the morning
i'm pleasantly entertained by remarks that imply magnetic pole shifts equal rapid planetary crust shift
in fact it would take a huge amount of (gravitational) force in order to shift it because right now all the planet's layers are held together by the centrifugal force resulting from earth's spin on its axis. i'd say a very big gravitational disturbance would need to pass quite close to earth. the moon is trying to shift the crust 24/7/365 but only manages to shift the oceans and slightly change the shape of the solid crust. the only thing the moon manages to do is slightly tilt earth's rotation axis over thousands of years, not the crust only! on the other hand there is proof that continents are moving ("floating") because it has been measured with modern tools. that would explain why warm climate animals have been found in siberia - because at one time siberia was "floating" around the equator.

now back to the topic of magnetic shift... there was a special on sci channel about top 7 worst ways to die. among those there was the magnetic pole shift. rest assured nothing will survive unless it's deep underwater and never comes up to feed! cosmic rays would sterilize the surface in a matter of days and our eyes would be burned (even with eyelids closed or eye protection unless you got a space suit) your intestines would stop regenerating and bloody diarrhea is a very nasty way to go. we humans won't live long enough to have mutated offspring or even die of cancer
this shift would take from decades to hundreds of years so it would not be a total complete collapse happening in a few hours. i don't see humans surviving this even with "magnetic forecasting" technology (similar to the weather forecast we get all the time from the news). that's because your basement may be useful against a tornado but completely transparent to cosmic rays! we've seen what a localized tornado like Katrina did in only a few hours. just imagine a perpetual state of emergency over hundreds of years! and unless we find a new way of creating food we'll starve to death anyway since plants would not survive the radiation

so sit back and enjoy the funny comments because we won't be around for the next magnetic shift anyway

[edit on 14-3-2009 by DarkSecret]

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

LOL, actually you are right, I just took a good look at it again, it does look like a roach.... funny...... how we can see/imagine things in formations.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

I guess that explains why it looks the way it does.
Is this a common occurrence?
The op said never before, I dont know that much about it.
It does look pretty nasty though...
Anyone have ideas as to what is going to happen, if anything?
I think the op questioningall was just bringing it to light for us to see.
And she did a great job,
Now to find ouy whats to come.
Or is that already being covered?

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by guinnessford

I didn't say "never before" - I have never seen it like it was before.

I also read many message boards with people saying they have been watching it, and had not seen it like it was before.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

Im sorry, i didnt say it right.
That was what i implied, though.
Never quite like that.
Sorry for the mixup!

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
This is a good example of how a little bit of information can be a dangerous thing. Looking at a simulation (which is what this is) without the slightest understanding of what we are looking at leads to fear and panic.

When in worry or in doubt.
Run in circles, scream and shout!

Or do a little more research to find out what it actually means.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Simulation?
And what makes that truth?
And it aint that i dont beleive you, but show Us?
Would make me feel alot better.
And most of the people with the run around with their heads cut off did drive by's to this thread,
The few that have been here from the beginning seem pretty calm...

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by die_another_day

This is in response to your avatar... I can't stop laughing. Genius!!!

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Real-time Magnetosphere Simulation

www2.nict.go.jp...

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

But that brings me to todays view.
Is there one for yesterdays view?
In the op's views it showed it the "messed up" way, then it slowly got to where the view you linked looks.
If i go to that link, can i look at yesterdays, and the previous days?
Im not contesting, rather not farmiliar with the sight and how to use it.
Questioningall, is this the same one you used in the other views you looked at?
And to bring a lasso around this thread, i think it was brought out to show and discuss, not "whos science is better", or "whos right", but for all of us to view and see what may or now, as you say, may not have happened.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   

It is a simulation. Meaning that a computer "guesses" at what the magnetic field is doing, based on data supplied by satellites. When really weird things show up it's a good indication that there's a bug in the program.

You can get archived animations here:
www2.nict.go.jp...

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

So, if any satellites are messed up, like the ones that crashed, and the "chaos" in space yesterday, we get a view that is faulty.
Makes sense to me.
I really dont know much about it, but i would say im taking a crash course the past 2 days, and im fascinated.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
March 20th-23rd.
Keep a look out.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Well, not exactly. Neither of the satellites that collided had anything to do with this. The data used for the simulator comes from ACE, a satellite that is orbit between the Earth and the Sun.
www.srl.caltech.edu...

ACE measures and samples the solar wind, the stream of particles that is emitted by the Sun. The simulator uses that data.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join