It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hannity suggests Christianity compatible with torture

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
In an interview with Meghan McCain ...

Hannity then moved to the subject of torture. "Do you disagree with your dad at all about enhanced interrogations?" asked Hannity. John McCain has been vocal about his opposition to torture.

Before allowing McCain to answer, Hannity went on a mini-diatribe and suggested that his religious beliefs wouldn't prevent him from supporting an anti-terror tactic almost universally considered to be torture.

"Because my attitude is that if we capture an enemy combatant in the battlefield -- or we can use Osama bin Laden -- who may have information about a pending attack. You know what, I don't have any problem taking his head sticking it underwater and scaring the living daylights out of him and making him think we're drowning him," declared Hannity, "and I'm a Christian."

McCain disagreed. "I think it's what separates us from the terrorists . My father could never lift me up as a child because he can't move his arm. He can't ride a bike because he can't bend his knee because he was tortured. I think he knows better," she said.

rawstory.com...

This is interesting ... in the link to the article there's a video of the interview ... i don't really know what to think ... this guy is straight up messed up and something needs to be done to him ... some people who commented said that this is right citing the inquisition ... thoughts?

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
If we fuel our body with insufficeint ideals, are we then informed?
Tripe is very tasty in parts of the developed world.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
GOOD for the young Mccain

She has principles

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by baseball101

I was in a book store recently and decided to crack open one of HENnities little books to see what kind of drivel he has in print. This man is a Class A Pinhead of the highest order. I am sure that his biggest fans are mindless meat sacks of little or no consequence whatsoever. He probably lost much of his fanbase when he attacked the crazy fundamentalist lady on his show for protesting funerals of the troops returning from Iraq and Afghanistan. These are the only kind of people who agree with the polished turds this man is constantly trying to sell us as nuggets of truth.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Idiot.

(hmm...need a second line.)

Idiot.

:bash:

top topics

join