It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bible math code for the Beast's name.is it possible to break the code?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Rev 13:16-17
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: 17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Rev 13:8 "Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six. "

No where does it say "The Beast's" number is 666
Read Rev 13:8 i follow it to say this.
Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

You have to understand the Hebrew language/number system to decode it as you put it. But it was plainly written by several apostles...

In any language the Pope comes up 666, Rome is the revived and 5th and final beast, he wears the triple crown, he is called Ponificus Maximus, the old ceasers title which also equals 666. He claims to sit on the Throne of God, also foretold. He claims authority to change Gods Laws, also prophesied.

I know this will piss off some Catholics and I am sorry and I aint judging you. The Catholic Dogma is Diana/Horus/Mithraism and goes against everything the Bible says. Do some research on the Pope and his different robes and rites, you will be surprised I bet. Just do why do Catholics eat fish on friday and the god Dagon and see what you come up with. The fish robes/hat and friday is the ancient day of Dagon (the fish god) worship...

I could go on and on but what would be the point, Roman Catholicism is the Beasts religious system, it isn't a secret.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Your best bet is to not worry about the number so much, but rather the actions/fruits. The number will probably make sense to some people when the time is right, but the number itself is meaningless without the actions behind them.

Those actions and actions that lead to those things are what will really tell you.

[edit on 12-3-2009 by badmedia]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   

O Lucifer...For thou hast said in thine heart... I will be like the most High.

Why is this mark so important and what are the actual features of a mark?

Do you really think that the Beast the MASTER of COUNTERFEIT and DESEPTION would get almost every human being on earth both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark or his name if he did it honestly. Would you put a number or a name on your forehead that reads 666 or VICARIUS FILII DEI, Obama or Pope John P. XX. Hell No..

If you didn't believe in God before you for sure would reconsider that though now. But that is the whole cover. You are not suppose to believe your suppose to be in doubt.

Revelation 13:8, "And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him.To worship is to be in agreement with that which you worship.

Have you ever signed a document to validate or confirm that it is authentic?

Have you ever given your "seal of approval" on something?

Have you ever "marked" an item of yours as proof of ownership?

In government, this is an undeniable fact of life. As we know, signing a document actually authenticates that document. Government declarations must always bear a mark, or an official seal of approval on it for validity. But what are the actual features of an official mark or seal made by governing bodies?

Here is God's mark and seal.

An official seal or signature must always have three distinct features to be considered valid:

1.HIS NAME = THE LORD ("I am the Lord: that is my name" Isaiah 42:8)
2.HIS TITLE = CREATOR
3.HIS TERRITORY = HEAVEN AND EARTH

Collectively His signature reads:

“The Lord, Creator, of Heaven and Earth”

Now this might be what the Beast's mark and seal would look like.

An official seal or signature must always have three distinct features to be considered valid:

1.HIS NAME = THE MOST HIGH ?? Pope XXXXX
2.HIS TITLE = 'VICAR OF THE SON OF GOD.(VICARIUS FILII DEI)
3.HIS TERRITORY = EARTH

Collectively His signature reads:

The Most High,Vicar Of The Son Of God,On Earth.

But the Feature that would fool you would look something like this. But remember world officials gather to agree on matter these days

1.The name of the official
2.The title of the official
3.The territory of the official

For Eks. When the President of the United States signs a bill into law, he must sign it, 1.Name "George Washington" 2.Title "President" 3.Territory "of the United States of America"

Collectively his signature would read

“George Washington, President, of the United States”

Absolutely every document must be signed or sealed in this manner for it to become an official legal document. Without it, it’s a useless piece of paper

Now would you have any big problems fallowing a law signed by your official elected leaders! Well the fact is that you dont really have any choice in this matter if it becomes a law.

You see.... You are not only going to receive the mark your going to agree to it and then sign it with your name as witness. Most likely with out knowing that your doing anything wrong. Because you are so used to fallowing man made laws from day to day. This isn't going to happen over night. So your going to adapt to the changes and you will pass it on to you kids. And when the time is right this will all be a natural thing to do.

What is located right behind your forehead? What part of the brain is located there and what function dose it have!

What do most people use their right hand for? Sign their name for one. When you sign something you agree. If you shake another mans hand you agree. If you let your finger get scanned with security at an airport you agree to the conditions and law. You might not like it but you do it anyway because your needy.

Now you probably wonder why i brought in VICARIUS FILII DEI.

Well this title also adds up to 666. And this title is always owned by the head of state at the Vatican Catholic church in Vatican City in Rome. The Pope.

And if you read about what this Church has done throughout History. You would have more then enough action to rest your case.

[edit on 27.06.08 by spy66]

[edit on 27.06.08 by spy66]

new topics

top topics

join