It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jack Van Impe March 11 Broadcast, lays open the NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I saw a [Powerful] Jack Van Impe weekly program last night (March 11) and he pulls no punches with the NWO on this episode. He states Bildegurg's met recently with Obama and together with Kissinger they are promoting the NWO and Obama to run it. He also states they are going to try to microchip all humans in the near future "to protect them from the Terror" -- now I haven't had time to document these statements, am emailing Van Impe's program to get references for what he said. I have done that before with the Van Impe program and received the information I requested.

I wish I knew how to directly post a video on here, but all I can do is the link, just click on March 11, the program at the topof the list. If you want to go directly to his speech, move ahead to about 6-1/2 minutes, but there is good info before that too.

www.thegospel.com...

He also mentioned the Berlin speech Obama made, where he said he is a "Citizen of the World" -- www.youtube.com...

In addition to the info. above. I found this Van Impe broadcast to be one that if I previously had known nothing about the NWO, I would have heard more than enough to get my attention bigtime.

The Bilderburg's must be shaking in their boots to think their hard work is nearing fruition. The only hitch is the the move to nationalize the banks which would give the so-called government control of the banks. That is the first step, next step it to implant all our financial info and everything else about us (those of us they choose to keep around that is), so they can "protect us, and protect our money and prevent identity theft blah blah blah".

Well hopefully some of you will find this Van Impe broadcast as interesting as I did.

[edit on 12-3-2009 by Bombeni]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni
I saw a [Powerful] Jack Van Impe weekly program last night (March 11) and he pulls no punches with the NWO on this episode. He states Bildegurg's met recently with Obama and together with Kissinger they are promoting the NWO and Obama to run it. He also states they are going to try to microchip all humans in the near future "to protect them from the Terror" -- now I haven't had time to document these statements, am emailing Van Impe's program to get references for what he said. I have done that before with the Van Impe program and received the information I requested.

I wish I knew how to directly post a video on here, but all I can do is the link, just click on March 11, the program at the topof the list. If you want to go directly to his speech, move ahead to about 6-1/2 minutes, but there is good info before that too.

www.thegospel.com...

He also mentioned the Berlin speech Obama made, where he said he is a "Citizen of the World" -- www.youtube.com...

In addition to the info. above. I found this Van Impe broadcast to be one that if I previously had known nothing about the NWO, I would have heard more than enough to get my attention bigtime.

The Bilderburg's must be shaking in their boots to think their hard work is nearing fruition. The only hitch is the the move to nationalize the banks which would give the so-called government control of the banks. That is the first step, next step it to implant all our financial info and everything else about us (those of us they choose to keep around that is), so they can "protect us, and protect our money and prevent identity theft blah blah blah".

Well hopefully some of you will find this Van Impe broadcast as interesting as I did.

The message they are tryimg to get across is a great one but that woman's voice would drive the insane crazy. I listned to as much as I could, but I just could not fiish it because of her voie. Great meaasge but, sorry I just could not get through it...sabre11004...

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I used to have to air JVI all the time at one of the local affiliate stations I used to work at...

The man has at least 3 ways the world is either going to end or change at the beginning of each program. I haven't seen him really right yet.

Take most of what he says with a grain of salt.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
That's cool I understand. That's his wife Rexella and actually I find her very pleasant and sweet, but I see how that sweetness could come on a little thick for some people. As for me, I'd rather take a beating with a baseball bat than hear Nancy Grace talk.

Thanks for giving it a shot!

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Well again I just want to invite anyone who questions the Bible's truths and our present world situation to listen to last night's airing of Jack Van Impe www.thegospel.com...

I keep thinking are there even ANY prophecies/conditions left to fulfill, until Jesus returns to rule the earth? If so, it can't be many.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Of all of the evangelists, Jack Van Impe, in my opinion, is one of the better ones. He has spoke against the "whole annihilation of the earth" concept many times and I applaud him for it. He actually tries to provide hope for all people, not just the "chosen" few. He's a good man.

[edit on 26-3-2009 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I have watched JVI for many years, and he is, I believe a good man, but that's just it, he's a "fleshy" mortal man! He takes it to the nwo and when he gets to the jewish involvement (the rothschilds), he just shuts up period! Well, it's common knowledge that the rothschilds are jews who changed their name from "bauer" to rothschild.(this is well referenced in Jim Marrs book "Rule by Secrecy"), and is echoed by many other world reknown nwo authors such as david icke and dr antony c sutton. I also seen someone here ask about future prophecies that have to take place before the return of christ? Well, here's just a few:
1: the gog-magog war
2: the destruction and rebuilding of the temple mount
3: the return to sacrifices in Jerusalem
4: the 2 witnesses killed and lying in the streets for 3 days
5: satan declaring himself to be God in the rebuilt temple
6: the mark of the beast
7: the slaughtering of those who won't take the mark
8: the rapture (if it is indeed factual)
9: the peace treaty with Israel
10: the peace treaty with Israel is broken
11: the one world church
12: the one world gov't
13: the falling away from christ
14: the beast(lucifer) suffers and recovers from a mortal head wound
15: all nations turn over their govt's to the beast in exchange for security
16: the battle of armageddon
17: the great global earthquake that shifts "every" mounatin out of place
18: the moon turns to blood
19: the seas and oceans turn to blood
20: wormwood strikes earth (probably an asteroid)

and these are but a mere few that have yet come to pass!

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by thewind

thewind, you made a pretty thorough list there, one thing I'd like to mention is that all these things will happen in a period of only seven years. All indicators point to us entering that seven year period at most any time now.

What is most important in these signs from the Bible is the prophecies about nations coming against Israel in the latter days. This could not happen until Israel once again became a nation. Israel became a nation in 1948 and the alignment of nations against Israel that is prophesied in scripture is taking place in our generation. We see the focus of the whole world is turning toward Israel and Jerusalem, just as the Prophets told us would happen when they faithfully recorded God's Word.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

I'll readily agree with ya there on stuff happening in a few years, I dunno if it'll be seven years or not, but I do believe that we, unless that some of us die from illness, accident, or some other tragedy will see the return of the lord Jesus Christ! You wanna see a timeline of events decyphored? Get the dvd "This Generation" from Pastor Barry Smith. That dvd shows with the backing of recorded history of man, and the history of the bible, the exact timelines of what's happened, and what's going to happen. Let me say this, from the years 2013 to 2019, things will be taking place at an unprecedented pace such as was never seen before. So, my own personal opinion, and if things drop into place like the satanic elite want, I look for the tribulation to begin on or around the fall of 2011 or spring of 2012. I say this because Jesus said on his sermon at the mount of olives that woe unto mothers who give suck to their offspring if he(Jesus) returns in the winter time!

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni
I saw a [Powerful] Jack Van Impe weekly program last night (March 11) and he pulls no punches with the NWO on this episode. He states Bildebergs met recently with Obama and together with Kissinger they are promoting the NWO and Obama to run it. He also states they are going to try to microchip all humans in the near future "to protect them from the Terror" -- now I haven't had time to document these statements, am emailing Van Impe's program to get references for what he said. I have done that before with the Van Impe program and received the information I requested.

www.thegospel.com...

The Bildebergs must be shaking in their boots to think their hard work is nearing fruition. The only hitch is the the move to nationalize the banks which would give the so-called government control of the banks. That is the first step, next step it to implant all our financial info and everything else about us (those of us they choose to keep around that is), so they can "protect us, and protect our money and prevent identity theft blah blah blah".

Thanks for the tip on the Van Impe video. He is a man of God and he speaks from an inspired heart. I've never known another minister who knew the Bible better.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by sabre11004

I think she's hilarious! She reminds me of a friend of my mom's from when I was just a naive kid. I always wondered why she acted so crazy, then I found out later than she was on amphetamines all the time, and they made her so friendly that you literally could not make her angry, no matter how hard you tried.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

I really really don't like this guy, almost as bad as Pat Robertson IMO. I think the first time I mistrusted him was when I was a kid and he was talking about Y2K. He also was responsible for a lot of my guilt and fear about the end times and whenever my parents decided to watch his show I usually left the room.

Now that I know Christianity is chocked full of nonsense any remaining respect for televangelists I had has dwindled to absolute zero.

The only reason they believe in the NWO is to support their prophecies and use their theories about the NWO being Satanic and in league with the anti-Christ to bring in more sheep. Seriously I can remember sermons were the first places I learned about the RFID chip but they only use it to uphold their religiously motivated conclusions and vague prophecies.

Its debatable whether a one world dictatorship would even benefit those in power, after all the Elite already own the world what more do they need?

top topics

join