It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Order v/s NOW

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
I was just curious as to what, more specific, details people have regarding the "new world order".It now seems to be a really real threat, but I've never come across what impact it will have on our lives.

At the moment, to me it seems that most people will be unaffected by an Orwellian future, most of them seem to be quite happy working a mindless 9-5 job, and coming home to veg out in front of the t.v watching whatever they're meant to, following the crowd, believing in the mainstream religions etc etc etc.

As far as I'm concerned, the only real threat is if it becomes a kind of "LAW" whereby we all have to "obey" or suffer some kind of consequence, much like international traffic laws: you speed, you get fined etc.

Other than that, if things remain the way they are, and the sheeple carry on doing what they do, and the people that want no part of that are left to be, BUT the whole financial thing is sorted out, and it becomes easy to travel and experience the world etc.Then I'm in two minds about whether it's a good thing, or a bad thing.

From what I've read, there seems to be much more to it than that, leaning heavily towards it being a bad thing.
But if anybody has some specifics, then I'd like to know them.

The only thing I know to be true because it's happening everywhere now is the constant surveillance and monitoring that is going on, and will most likely get a lot worse.

My point is, if you look at day to day life RIGHT now, it already seems as if we're living in a semi-orwellian state.And no one seems to "mind".

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 12-3-2009 by Gemwolf]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   
I think Orwell was quite right, at least with the beginning of the NWO. The NWO will exploit the people, steal all their freedom, put them in working labors, till the point comes where the system is stable, and a new golden age arises.
From that point on, the NWO will be for the better. Its just the price we have to pay for that to happen, that worries me, and the generation after us. But other than that, my guess is in a 100 years the world will be a peaceful and unified place.
But for now, we face the threat of depopulation.

We are just at the very beginning of this great process, and we will unlikely see its wonderful outcome. I'm all for a NWO, but lets skip the first 100 years of its creation

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   
You can't have the criminal psychopathic element in charge and expect to end up with a paradise, that makes absolutely no sense to any rational, or even emotional, mind. Wake up will you? For clues to how this works see the last two links in my sig.

No, the NWO will either be shaken off the dog or it will suck all it's blood out till it dies, killing the NWO in the process. All that would be left is a few populations and the psychopathic seeds of the NWO, which would start the millenia long cycle all over again. I suspect we have much hidden history revolving around the same atractors, love and fear, order (not NWO, actual real order) and entropy (which ironically can be doublespeak for NWO).

They are a negative dynamic, entropy. They can achieve nothing but destruction. They don't realise this because they think they are building a society, when in reality they are just sucking the energy out of the societies normal people build. Perhaps a few luciferian or sociopathic elements within the NWO realise this, I don't know.

What I do know is nothing good will come out of this. You can't make a good meal out of a # pie.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
take a look at

www.blogcatalog.com...

top topics

join