It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird thunder and rain in Aus.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Hi,

its 9.19 pm where i am (NSW, Australia) and its been raining for about 10 mins,
for about 45 mins before it began raining there was sporadic thunder, but to me and the rest of my family the thunder seemed different in a way, the thunder would make its usual sounds and then stop abruptly when it was at its loudest, this continued until it began raining.
i didn't pay too much attention to the thunder but when the rain came i was interested because the rain came so quickly that it was silent one second and then it was pouring so hard i couldn't hear the music coming from the computer in front of me.

I have heard of some Weather control conspiracies, and this thunder and rain sounded just too odd to be natural.

I'd like to hear if there is anyone in the same area that experienced the same thing or if anyone has any theories?

I'm fairly new to ATS and wasn't exactly sure where this went, so Mods feel free to move if necessary.

Peace.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by thenumber42

We get 1 or 2 'tropical-ish' storms like that a year in Victoria, usually around the change of seasons. Sounds perfectly normal mate. Do you have a tin roof?

I think it's a bit too premature to be looking at weather mod conspiracies. That's just unnecessary worry IMHO.

IRM

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Does Australia have any weather control technology? All I know of in the USA is HAARP.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   
As the frequency increases, sound travels faster and seems closer, when in fact there is just less resistance. good job , because your perception remains very important.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Yeah your probably right, just seemed a bit unusual.

Yeah i do have a tin roof actually, so i suppose it would sound a fair bit louder than it actually is, anyway thanks for the opinions.

top topics

join