It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blossom Goodchild gives FOL 10 Months

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Thanks gem. Thats what i was trying to discuss. Sorry to anyone else who thought other wise

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

I think she Truly believes what she .. hears. She has a legit business, and no doubt lost alot of customer's becuase of this, slash had death threats. What i find interesting is that not of the local tv stations picked up on it here. Censorship much. I know it's a little outworldish, but it had so much worldwide interest you'd think it would have been covered on tv... maybe it was and i didn't see lol?

Cherry

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   
edit: double post woops

[edit on 12/3/09 by CherryDuck]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by CherryDuck
Thanks gem. Thats what i was trying to discuss. Sorry to anyone else who thought other wise

I wouldn't worry dude, you didn't know.
No apologies needed, even if your thread gets axed.

People around just here still have an itch when it comes to her, so don't take their disgruntled reactions as being personally directed at you. She just lead a lot of people on, and I am amazed quite frankly, that she is so brazen as to try ANOTHER prediction. I even accepted her apology video as being authentic, and I don't believe she made a ton of cash from the previous prediction, just a lot of fame. I still wouldn't believe if SHE paid me.

My thoughts on Ms. Goodchild?

Give it up lady. Stop putting yourself out there with this foolishness.
If you get another message, keep it to yourself.

Either the "aliens" are nothing more than mischievous "spirits" telling her what she wants to hear in order to feel special and feed on her desires, or she is downright nuts.

In my mind it could be either.

- Lee

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   
I agree, then again, if she truly believes it, maybe she wants to document it online as proof if anything happens (not saying it will just saying if YOU believed you were being contacted, like TRULY believed it, you'd want it documented where everyone could see it wouldn't you?

Peace, cherry

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 05:45 AM
link   
I grab Blossoms updates via email (for watchdog purposes)... I noticed her rhetoric increasing over the GFL lately. This was coming... I was going to start a thread on it a few weeks ago but thought better of it. Even negative publicity gets this woman hits on her website and interest from silly sheeple.

After last years debacle, there should be an instant closure on all BG/GFL related threads. It's not like we have to "wait and see". We KNOW it's a hoax.

So much for her video apology last year. The woman can't help herself. She is mentally ill and the worst type of charlatan there is. I hope your reading this Blossom!

IRM

[edit on 12/3/09 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   
After a review of the GFL/Goodchild issue as a whole, the thread will be closed.

Our current stance is as follows:

Originally posted by Springer
Effective now, ATS will not tolerate anymore threads about the hoaxers who seek to promote their book sales or DVD sales by exposing their urls to our vast membership/guest traffic.

I have trashed the latest new thread and suggest those who wish to discuss this "phenomena"
use the existing threads on the subject:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks for your cooperation.

Springer...

See HERE.

Thank you for your patience and cooperation.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join