It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blossom Goodchild gives FOL 10 Months

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Now I have been following this story since the start. Here is what blossom has said in her latest blog:

10, 2009
clarification regarding 8th March channelling!
May i just clarify a point that some seem to be confused about. When I wrote .... It is now March … by my calculations you have 10 earth months … if nothing by then , I will consider myself bonkers , find a tree and hang upside down from its branches, sucking lollypops whilst singing ‘I talk to the trees… that’s why they put me away! ... I did so because earlier I had said that I felt they should appear before the end of 2009..

Some are writing in saying I shouldn't put dates and times out there, because I am setting myself up for another bashing ... or I shouldn't be giving them ultimatums... that they will come when THEY are ready ... etc ... etc ... etc ... etc
Source

Here is the web site where this blog is: www.blossomgoodchild.blogspot.com
You can find the channelings at www.blossomgoodchild.com

Sorry if i've done anything wrong, this is my first Topic!!! Any comments are welcome!!

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 12-3-2009 by Gemwolf]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   
I'll give this thread 10 minutes...

*Clicks stop watch*

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
I'll give this thread 10 minutes...

*Clicks stop watch*

What do you mean 10 min?? I'm not saying any of it's true, i just thought people would like an update.... Sorry if i was wrong, if your not interested why reply?

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   
That's great but what's she going to say next January? What future date will she set then?

Love, Light, lots of Laughter

I bet there's lots of laughter in her house.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by CherryDuck

Ive sent a thead alert because i don't like to see garbage like this in aliens & ufos forum, but i can't decide: i hope it will be moved or deleted: anyway this is my opinion: the woman needs a DOCTOR, but a very good one, END OF STORY. Hope it helps.

[edit on 12/3/2009 by internos]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Hanging from a tree upside down while sucking lollypops.....

I feel embarassed to think what a genuine ET is thinking of us right now when they find out about this crazy woman.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 04:59 AM
link   
BAAAH!! lol I'm really sorry, the only reason i posted it is because there might be some people interested. Why do you want the post deleted??? It's information about a topic that was HOT a few months ago, just an update.

I just don't get why a thread that has a Supposed REAL ALIEN tlaking to everyone can go on for 10 pages, and yet this one that is real information about something, is going to be closed because.,.... well i don't know why. Not hating, just want to know, I thought this forum was for people with open minds, sharing information about interesting and contriversial topics. Please explain someone?? Seriously, i need to know if i need to censor what i post on here, i love this site and do not want to lose what little points i have, or get kicked

Cherry

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   

I apologise for my earlier shortness, the simple fact is, Blossom did all this for money and attention, there was an awful lot of people here who believed her who are now sore because of her lies.

There is also a lot who didn't believe her from the get go and wish she would get over it and go away.

This is why you're being jumped on, and I guess that's not entirely fair on you, since you're new.

But now you know

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   
You Blossom Goodchild is a scammer.
She make money from lying to people.
So its not really a post about things that interest people, its promotion of a scam.

[edit on 12-3-2009 by CaptainCaveMan]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   
didn't mean to promote a scam... I know i personally never paid her any money. Anyway it's good to know it will all be over in 10 months.... unless she pulls out another excuse, lol. Thanks Chadwickus!! I didn't think you meant anything by it

Cherry

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Yay Blossom Goodscam in action again
I wonder what she will come up with this time . Oh well some people just don't get enough I guess..

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 05:15 AM
link   

If you feel offended by my post then you didn't get it's REAL meaning: i'm against censorship. That is the SAME THING i would say to a brother, to a friend. Every now and then, you come and start a thread about Blossom Goodchild, no matter if you have learned how to get below a proxy server, we know who you are. IS it possible that you cant find any better subject matter? Listen, if you you want i will provide you with the documentation needed in order to start a thread about some UFO case, i have some good stuff, i would be happy to be of some help, and i don't want you to get banned once again. But don't hurt yourself with this woman

We can't help ourselves if we rerfuse any help. Tell me what you would like to start a thread about, and i will give you whatever you need. Don't see me as an enemy. I am not.

[edit on 12/3/2009 by internos]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Ok, so Blossom Goodchild has now given an ultimatum to the FOL?.
Now thats a really great idea Blossom.
So if after 10 months they don't show up you'll quit . Sounds very petulant to me, like a child throwing a tantrum because they don't get their way.
Like any self respecting ET is going to fall for that, " Oh , Blossom's losing faith in us, we really MUST show ourselves to the masses on Earth ".
Bye Blossom, don't let the door hit your butt on the way out.

In fact , why am I replyng to this thread or nay thread mentioning Blossom ? I must be either very bored or having a mental breakdown.

[edit on 12/3/09 by DataWraith]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   
I think any thread regarding or even mentioning this scammer, should be deleted from here.
Because it gives her free advertising.
And the people who post it, are either working for her, or are her.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   
ummmm, lmao, this is my only account, please don't accuse me of being someone else. I joined up maybe a month or so ago, have only started really posting in the last couple of days. I promise i only posted this as an update, not to force it on anyone. I live in australia and came across Blossom because she only lives 3 hours from me, and saw it in a news story. I read into it and became interested.

I promise after this thread i'll never post anything about it again... unless something big happens, like a ship is in the sky or something. lol

Cherry

BTW, i don't even know what a proxy server is lol. I'll ask my fiance, he works in IT

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainCaveMan

ummmm, please stop calling me a scammer, or saying that i promote scammer. Can you see a post i have threaded that says SEND HER MONEY TO SEE AN ALIEN. Don't bother, i'm going to ask a mod to close this myself. Thought people would be more willing to discuss. Guess i was wrong.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainCaveMan
I think any thread regarding or even mentioning this scammer, should be deleted from here.
Because it gives her free advertising.
And the people who post it, are either working for her, or are her.

If it is free advertising it is rather poorly executed.

You can't sell snow to Eskimos!

OP - I give you benefit of the doubt as it is just your first post and you are new, ATS has a strict policy on false information though.
This is a normal reaction to something as blatantly false as Blossom.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 05:27 AM
link   
ATTENTION!

This thread is currently under review by the staff. It will remain open unless a decision is reached that we won't tolerate the circus again.

DO NOT shoot the messenger. Remember Civility and Decorum are Required. There will be NO wild accusations unless proof is brought forward.

Discuss the topic - i.e. the new information given by Goodchild...

[edit on 12-3-2009 by Gemwolf]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by CherryDuck
I live in australia and came across Blossom because she only lives 3 hours from me, and saw it in a news story. I read into it and became interested.

Here, take a look here then
Australian Physical Trace Cases

Australian and New Zealand Abduction and Potential Abuction Cases

Australian UFO Entity and Humanoid Related Reports

Australian Vehicle Interference Cases

Australian Aboriginal Culture and Possible Ufo Connections

Australian Aircraft Crew and Passengers UFO Observations

Australian Military and Government Role in the UFO Controversy

Australian UFO Physical Trace Cases - A Review

Australian UFO Research 2003 In Review

Australian Ufology

Catalogue of Australian Photographic UFO Reports

Close Encounters of the Australian Kind

Early Australia Historical Encounters

Enquiries into Official Involvement with UFOs in Australia

Focus on Australian UFO History

Listing of Australian Crash Retrieval Stories

Pine Gap Base: World Context (Area 51 of Australia)

Southern Australian UFO Reports Listing

Study of Official Australian Government Involvement in UFO Controversy: A Progress Report

The Abduction Phenomenon in Australia

The UFO Conspiracy: The First Forty Years - Australian UFO Research

The Ultimate Secret - Fact or Fiction: The Australian Connection

UFO Crash/Retrieval Stories: The Australian Experience

Western Australian UFO Sightings

ACUFOS - Australian Center for UFO Studies

AUFORN Australian UFO Reports and Experiences

Australia and New Zealand UFO Groups Directory

Australian UFO Research Digest

Australian UFO Research Network Archives

Bill Chalker's The OZ Files

Sighting Reports from Victorian U.F.O. Research Society (Australia)

The Australasian Ufologist Magazine

UFO Map: Australia and New Zealand

Sources & more infos:

www.ufoevidence.org...
www.ufoinfo.com...
www.mysticaluniverse.com...
www.australiasufoconnection.iwarp.com...
members.ozemail.com.au...
/2ovtpc
en.wikipedia.org...

Kelly Cahill Abduction
Original article: www.theozfiles.com...

The 1966 Westall UFO incident
Related: Academic throws light on 40-year-old UFO mystery
Related: Westall High School 1966 UFO incident: group dedicated to those people who were involved in the incident (VERY interesting)

1978-Disappearance of Frederick Valentich

1967, The Alberton, South Australia UFO Film

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

I apologise for my earlier shortness, the simple fact is, Blossom did all this for money and attention, there was an awful lot of people here who believed her who are now sore because of her lies.

There is also a lot who didn't believe her from the get go and wish she would get over it and go away.

This is why you're being jumped on, and I guess that's not entirely fair on you, since you're new.

But now you know

Hehe, you dont suprise me with your answeres, really,you are against everything out of the ordenary my friend !! Scared ?

- Anyways, Blossom havent made money on this, she have made about 4000,- dollars during the years, and that isnt making money. You know that too. I for one can not understand why a person will destroy them self like this,serious, there is no rational explaination to this behaviour.
Lets take E.Mitchell, why is he making a fool of him self on Cnn ? In my mind, there are just two possibilities:1. they get a 'good deal' from some one in the higher places, or, 2. it is true ... Maby a 3: they are insane, but then all people coming forth saying things NOT taught in school, must be in an mental institution. What do you think ??

top topics

<<   2 >>

join