It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yo, Ev Dog - Some assassination questions

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2003 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Looks like you know who killed JFK. That's what got me involved in this investigation of Freemasonry.

What do the Lincoln & JFK assassinations have in common? I don't mean that twaddle about Lincoln had a secretary named Kennedy, etc.

Hint:

What do these folk have in Common?

J. Edgar Hoover
Earl Warren
Arlen Spector ( counsel to the Warren Commision )
Gerald Ford
John Wikes Booth
Edwin Stanton ( Secretary of War when Lincoln was Pres. )
Martin Luther King
Jesse Jackson ( present at MLKs assassination )
George Bannerman Dealey ( had a plaza in Dallas named after him )
Earl Cabell ( Mayor of Dallas in 1963 )
Two other Warren Commision members, whose name eludes me at present
George Herbert Walker Bush
George Walker Bush
Al Gore

posted on Feb, 1 2003 @ 04:10 PM
link   
i believe they both wanted to create a different monetary system.

posted on Feb, 1 2003 @ 04:15 PM
link   
True. And, both their replacements were Masons. ( there's another hint ) Andrew Jackson was 32d degree, LBJ was an entered apprentice.

One more hint: The city of Dallas shares part of this commonality between people.

posted on Feb, 2 2003 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Wow researcher for a "researcher" you are pretty stupid.

First off, Abraham Lincoln, petitioned his locale Freemason's lodge, and was going to be initiated not much later, but was then assassinated.

So that's stupid point number one.

Stupid point number two is....*drum roll*

None the George Bushes were ever EVER freemasons. If of course, that is what you are alluding to with that small list afterwards.

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Feb, 2 2003 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Here we go:

33d degree Freemason John Wilkes Booth shot Lincoln. The investigation was headed by 33d degree Freemason and Secretary of War Edwin Stanton.

Edwin Stanton ordered all roads out of town closed except one. Booth escaped via that road. Qu'elle surprise, eh? Booth - or a lookalike - was seen entering a barn.

The barn was surrounded. Booth was given the opportunity to surrender. No response. Barn was burned down. Edwin Stanton identified the body.

Assassination investigaton was headed by a 33d degree Freemason. Assassin was killed before interrogation. Case closed.

In the matter of JFK: Dallas resides at 32 degrees 45 minutes North latitude. Only other major American city at 33 degrees is Atlanta, which JFK had already visited.

Dealey plaza is named for George Bannerman Dealey, 33d degree Freemason.

J. Edgar Hoover, FBI Director, was also Supreme Commander of the Supreme Council of the 33d Degree

Assassination investigaton was headed by a 33d degree Freemason. Assassin was killed before interrogation. Case closed. Oh, wow - just had a deja vu moment there.

Earl Warren, Gerald Ford, Richard Russel and Allen Dulles of the Warren Commision: 33d Degree Freemasons. 4 of the 6 members.

Of the other 2, John J. McCloy was not a Freemason. But he was CFR, Trilateral Commission and a Vice President of Chase Manhatan bank.

Congressman Hale Boggs was the only Catholic on the Commision. He voiced a few complaints about irregularities in the investigation, but died in a plane crash shortly after he spoke up.

That's an interesting thing. Whistleblowers seem to be really unlucky in picking aircraft. If you fly commercially, don't fret about terrorists. Being on a plane with a whistleblower is far more dangerous.

Arlen Spector, Counsel to the Warren Commision: 33d degree Freemason.

Martin Luther King, 33d degree Freemason, started speaking out against the Vietnam war two months before he died. Jesse Jackson, 33d degree Freemason, claims he was there to catch him, cradled his head as he lay dying.

About 1 in 10,000 Freemasons make it to the 33d Degree.

There seems to be remarkable concentrations of these rare people around political assassinations.

P.S. for Freemason:

www.mountvernon14.org...

Look under Presidents

[Edited on 2-2-2003 by Researcher]

posted on Feb, 2 2003 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Uh the number of 33rd degree freemasons are...4% or 1/25, not 1/10,000.

And you failed to give ANY proof of John Wilkes Booth being a 33rd degree mason...and I never EVER heard of Martin Luther being a 33rd degree mason, in fact it seems almost impossible at those times for him to ever have become a free mason in the south which is where he lived. He might be an "honorary 33rd" I'm not sure.

Provide proofs of their degrees not just hear-say, many people think LBJ was a freemason...he just went once to recieve his 1st degree and never went again.

Sincerely,
no signature

PS - Under presidents they say Bush snr and Bush jnr were freemasons, which is untrue, so the validity of that site seems fairly low.

[Edited on 3-2-2003 by FreeMason]

posted on Feb, 3 2003 @ 09:39 AM
link   
The Bushes were not FMs, they were in the militant wing of the FMs, the scull&Bones.

posted on Feb, 3 2003 @ 11:10 AM
link   
"The validity of that site seems very low"...

Of course. It's written by Freemasons

posted on Feb, 3 2003 @ 07:33 PM
link   

the militant wing of the FMs, the [sic] scull&Bones.

Oh, DO give us some evidence that the Skull and Bonesmen are the "militant wing" of the Freemasons. Something more than a few woo-woo pages. Evidence that the Bonesmen are militants and then evidence that all Bonesmen are Masons and vice-versa.

Ah can hardly wait to see this stuff.

posted on Feb, 3 2003 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Wow Researcher, and a lot of older Freemason websites also claim that masons made the dollar bill symbols and that Thomas Jefferson was a mason, all of which is now regaurded as not true, the dollar bill thing especially and Thomas Jefferson since there is no complete evidence he ever was a mason.

That website is wrong doesn't matter who they are.

It's not like Masons have a super giant book where they can plug in a name and see who's in the group, they were going off the same hear-say you did.

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Feb, 3 2003 @ 08:27 PM
link   
certain members of the scull & bones may also be members of the masonry. however, the two fraternities have no direct affiliation. but it is a well-known fact that bush sr. and bush jr. are members, and they both attend the summer gatherings. another thing is that they actively seek out war... didn't you see the movie, 'the skulls'? they had 'war' engraved in big letters, in their temple... or whatever they call it.
is it possible that the war with iraq is just another plan of the frat.?

posted on Feb, 3 2003 @ 08:33 PM
link   
No echelon it's not. The war against Iraq is NECISSARY.

Oh and ech, your signature...the sober people believe in capitalism

Remember, Russians are a very, VERY, drunk breed.

Sincerely,
no signature

[Edited on 4-2-2003 by FreeMason]

posted on Feb, 3 2003 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreeMason
Oh and ech, your signature...the sober people believe in capitalism

Remember, Russians are a very, VERY, drunk breed.

so i assume the brits. weren't sober when they determined this... news.bbc.co.uk... ?

and your senator mccarthy wasn't much of a sober man either.

posted on Feb, 3 2003 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Yeah but my respect for the Brittish Commoners is nill, most of them are twits, and anti-war bungholios who have no idea what is going on in the real world.

They'd return to a dictatorship just to have more free hand-outs.

Shame really, they had such a lovely tradition of imperialism but now that they have NO real control over their common wealths, and are pretty much a backwatter burg of Europe, they seem to be leaning too far to the left.

They best becareful, or they may fall over.

Sincerely,
no signature

PS. Britts are known to be a bit heavy drinkers too

Oh also notice that the greatest thinker of all time, Steven Hawkings, is labeled #6, but I don't hold any grudges there, here in America the greatest thinker would probably be Tom Hanks or some retarded crap, Eminem!

[Edited on 4-2-2003 by FreeMason]

posted on Feb, 4 2003 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreeMason
No echelon it's not. The war against Iraq is NECISSARY.

Yes, it is necissary. The economy is slipping, time for war. That's what happens.

posted on Feb, 10 2003 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I Can't believe it, it is totally overwhelming. I promised myself i would get involved but i can't grit my teeth any longer.

"Yeah but my respect for the Brittish Commoners is nill, most of them are twits, and anti-war bungholios who have no idea what is going on in the real world."

My respect for self righteous imbeciles is nill. People who do not and can not accept opinions from other people. People who are so blindly devoted to a cause, that anyone elses opinion of said cause is instantly wrong. People who manage to hijack WHOLE THREADS continuously with more meaningless drivel!

I swear, i really can't remember opening a thread in the Secret Societies forum and not getting so annoyed by such blatant continuous stupidity, where do these people come from? I'm physically shaking with rage.

I'm not going to enter into any juvenile game of gobshi*e tennis.

I've been on this earth for 19 years and NEVER witnessed such arrogance, stupidity and such "holier than thou" behaviour. Please, just don't waste your time trying to engage me in a war of words.

Mason, you are intolerable. Times like these i wish there was a way to filter out threads by individuals. This ends here.

PS. If you feel the urge to retalliate with more idiotic murmurings, U2U me. Lets try not to clog up the boards. Hey, doesn't that seem novel! Not clogging up the boards with bullsh*t!

[Edited on 10-2-2003 by tandino]

posted on Feb, 10 2003 @ 09:58 AM
link   
"Yeah but my respect for the Brittish Commoners is nill, most of them are twits, and anti-war bungholios who have no idea what is going on in the real world. "

presumably thats why most of us have passports and like to travell outside our country whilst the US has the lowest number of passport holders of any progressive western country...

oh sorry I see, when you said "real world" you meant the united states of Yanksville. I completely forgot that the world ends at its borders...

posted on Feb, 10 2003 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Like I said, I don't know if this is legit or not, (haven't researched it) But if it is then it is interesting.

Look what happens when a President gets elected in a year with a "0" at the end. Also notice it goes in increments of 20 years.

1840: William Henry Harrison (died in office)
1860: Abraham Lincoln (assassinated)
1880: James A. Garfield (assassinated)
1900: William McKinley (assassinated)
1920: Warren G. Harding (died in office)
1940: Franklin D. Roosevelt (dies in office)
1960: John F. Kennedy (assassinated)
1980: Ronald Reagan (survived assassination attempt)
2000: George W. Bush ????????????

And to think that we had two guys fighting it out in the courts to be the one elected in 2000.

You might also be interested in this.

Have a history teacher explain this----- if they
can.

Abraham Lincoln was elected to Congress in 1846.
John F. Kennedy was elected to Congress in 1946.

Abraham Lincoln was elected President in 1860.
John F. Kennedy was elected President in 1960.

Both were particularly concerned with civil rights.
Both wives lost their children while living in the
White House.

Both Presidents were shot on a Friday.
Both Presidents were shot in the head.

Now it gets really weird

Lincoln's secretary was named Kennedy.
Kennedy's Secretary was named Lincoln.

Both were assassinated by Southerners.
Both were succeeded by Southerners named Johnson.

Andrew Johnson, who succeeded Lincoln, was born in
Lyndon Johnson, who succeeded Kennedy, was born in

John Wilkes Booth, who assassinated Lincoln, was
born in 1839.
Lee Harvey Oswald, who assassinated Kennedy, was
born in 1939.

Both assassins were known by their three names.
Both names are composed of fifteen letters.

Now hang on to your seat.

Lincoln was shot at the theater named 'Ford.'
Kennedy was shot in a car called 'Lincoln' made by 'Ford.'

Booth and Oswald were assassinated before their trials.

And here's the kicker.......

A week before Lincoln was shot, he was in Monroe, Maryland

A week before Kennedy was shot, he was with
Marilyn Monroe.

posted on Feb, 10 2003 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I think you may have something..
Its called the 19y Metonic cycle of the moon.
I Think FDR died in 1945 and JFk in 1963..
Check out Abraham Lincoln death i think you will find that checks out aswell...
Wierd...

[Edited on 10-2-2003 by The Real Deal]

posted on Feb, 10 2003 @ 04:31 PM
link   
You screwed it up K_OS Ugh *smacks you in the head*

At the end it's

A week before Lincoln was shot, he was in Monroe, Maryland

A week before Kennedy was shot, he was IN
Marilyn Monroe.

I guess YOU didn't screw it up, you were the one who recieved it, but Someone sure screwed it up...gotta have that IN in there or the punchline is all ruined.

Sincerely,
no signature

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join