It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Be psychic using this simple flow chart

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   

I'm not trying to tar everyone who claims psychic abilities with the same brush, but the above crap needs to stop.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Based on your description I imagined a "Subscribe the the psychic education program and CALL NOW and recieve a free mug worth $10."

Something involving paying to become psychic.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Lol ahhhh, that's funny!! I'll show that to my partner he'll love it.

Cherry

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Didji

Yes, very funny, but have you ever been to see a REAL psychic?

I don't mean one of the people who claim to be, and just want money; but a REAL one.

It takes real BALLS to see one you know? When they give you names, dates and details of events which they can't possibly know about, because you've kept them totally secret, then that's a real shock. There's nowhere to hide then.

From my experience, the best ones either don't charge you at all, or if they do it's a very small fee.

Did you know that both the USA & Russia use psychic methods to spy on each other? They call it Remote Viewing, and it's a very cost effective tool; the CIA love it.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   
I have a couple of close friends who are remote viewers.

My mother is an astrologer, healer, and psychic. She's talked with people who've passed over, channeled aliens, etc. Around me when I was growing up were other healers, chanelers, dowsers, and so on. I myself have experienced some very very limited psychic ability as well. It requires no "balls" for me to go to a psychic, it's plain and ordinary for me, as I've grown up with it. The authenticity of psychic ability has been confirmed to me as strongly as is possible.

I qualified my original post by saying I wasn't taring all claiming psychic ability with the same brush.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Didji

Do you know what? I totaly misread your post, so I owe you an apology.

Now that you have explained your background, your post makes sense to me. I thought it was the traditional ATS 'dig' at the invisible realities which surround us, and which I now understand we are both aware of.

I am genuinely sorry for any offence caused.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I believe psychics exist now because my uncle gave a massage to a psychic and she said " You've got a daughter"... "Yeah, a Blondy she is!" "Hmm, you're going to have another baby, a boy". This happened 3 weeks ago, and yes it was true. About 1 week later my uncles wife was told she was pregnant again. Of course we don't know if it's a dude or not yet but chances are it will be!

[edit on 16-3-2009 by shadowland8]

top topics

join