It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why would glass be stronger on the Moon?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mintwithahole.
However, some of the pictures and testimony concerning the moon hints that the moon may have a very thin atmosphere, therefore, all of this is void.

Well even NASA tells us the Moon has a thin atmosphere and Boston U has shown that the Moon has an extensive sodium atmosphere..

Also NASA tells us of raging electrostatic dust storms that follow the terminator

So I guess your right

Originally posted by Learhoag
I use Learhoag not to honor the two gents but to pour scorn on them.

PSSTT Its not working... just makes you look foolish

And its also not necessary to quote my entire post especially if your not commenting on the material in it

[edit on 15-3-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Learhoag

I cannot be wrong for I never said anything in favor or against the qualities of glass. I criticized Hoagland for stating that there are glass structures on the Moon that our Lunar Orbiters and other exploratory satellites plus the astronauts failed to see. I criticized Hoagland's claims.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why I don't blame you for critisising Richard Hoaglands claims I do have to say that there is a lot evidence which suggests thre are crystal like structures on the moon. As for the astronauts failing to see them? Haven't you ever wondered why those brave pioneers of space flight find it so hard to recollect what they did and felt while on the moon? Could it be that they have had their memories removed? And if so, Why? I wouldn't be quite so eager to discount the stories of structures of unknown origin on the moon! Sometimes fact is weirder than fiction. . .!

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Internos and Learhoag are WRONG and the OP and Hoagland are RIGHT

What am I right about? As previously mentioned, I only asked questions, and made no assertions.

Yes, I am a glassy-eyed, zealous True Believer, but I feel that in my original post, I did a fine job of faking objectivity and scientific detachment!

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Also NASA tells us of raging electrostatic dust storms that follow the terminator
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for clearing the whole moon atmosphere thing up.

However, as far as I am aware, hasn't the idea of electro-static dust storms following the terminator between light and day been shown to be false? I'm amazed that NASA have said this because the astronauts core samples which they brought back from the moon didn't support this hypothesis.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Everybody knows terminators are preceded by electro-static storms. Watch The Terminator, T2, The Sarah Connor Chronicles, or even the awful T3, and you'll see that the electrical disturbances always appear prior to the terminator's arrival in our time.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join