It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Response to "COMMUNICATION WITH GREYS"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
"I empower you to try it for yourself. "
Apparently I have restrictions placed on me as to what I am authorized to do. Thankyou for the permission to communicate with the "grays" as I would not have the privelage to do so if I was not empowered by yours truly. I caution you that by empowering anyone who reads this thread is a generality to a legalization of such action and I would assume would not be a wise action of authority. If these aliens being so intelligent can not authorize such power to inferior beings correctly or wisely for that matter I am not sure if communication would prove helpful to my progression or that of humanity.

"Below is an exercise you can use to communicate in the beginning with your new friend"
What if i do not perceive him as a friend or vise versa? Surely such a being far beyond our own understanding could reject me as a friend and perceive me as an enemey. I can certainly do the same. I caution anyone who communicates with these beings that they may encounter an enemey rather than a friend and perhaps this sews the seeds of anal violation.
"This intern puts the consciousness in an elevated state of alertness that the subconscious picks up on, it literally puts you in the information stream used by the grays."
Supposing I embark in such activity I refute the idea that I would be an intern. Unless, of course, you were implying that my role as an intern eventually expands and evolves to something far greater. The only conceivable future for the intern would be the later position i.e. a "gray" communicating to a human. Are you suggesting ascension to the status of a "gray?" Well Considering that your still very human I would also have to conclude logically that your an "intern" and this raises the question and alert to my consciosnes "why is a failure intern attempting to teach me?" I do not know you so I will simply assert that you may be a slave of anal violation by a bitter enemy and master at hand on the other end of the universal spectrum. I caution all to be aware that this individual may have VERY sinister purposes BE WARNED!

"The colors represent a frequency that like everything in existence are made up of energy."
If by energy you mean a form of matter then I agree, but I am afraid I give you to much credit. I am fear your scientific synopsis of the universe and its laws are beyond flawed. I seem to smell the rank odor of rubbish and anal violation.

"It's quite simple. Either sit comfortably or lie down."
Perhaps the once darkened mirror is beginning to reflect the reality that is before more. This is begning to sound awfully close to a passive behavior that would allow anal violation. Alas, I shall read on further in hopes that this Mirror may reflect more fully the truth at hand that I may not be so premature in my analysis.

"Close your eyes and begin breathing deeply and evenly through your nose."
I retract my previous statement. This seems to be your way of dealing with extreme stress and pressure in the rectal regions. I do not hold empathy as I have not experienced a similair experience.

"Now put your attention in the right front quadrant and picture the color red."
The color red. Curiously distasteful and satisfactory with my analysis at hand. Is this to displace sensations of body? This is a pyschological variance and has been around for some time. No need to act like your revealing new cosmological information.

"After a minute or so, move your attention straight back and put your attention in the right rear quadrant and picture the color blue, and keep your attention and the color blue there"
This is just conjecture, but does blue reflect the cleansing of your vessel by water to some extent? I perhaps would act similiar if my rectum was violated by an unseen and foreign object, force, and host.

"After a minute...picture the color green"
Your in over your head at this point, take it like a man.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
"...color gold or bright yellow"
Ok clearly you have too much experience with this. Perhaps you have learned to call this alien your "friend" under the illusion that as he violates profusely your anal regions it is merely a form of communication. I am beginning to understand your thinking. Sinister in my mind yet innocent in yours. I caution everyone that this experience would not be pleasant and the alien certainly does not obligate himself under such actions in order to benefit, but to enslave. BEWARE!

"Simply repeat the process over and over."
debauching, disgusting, and disturbing!

"You'll begin to recognize that you're describing a figure of 8 over the top of your head."
I just spoke to a homosexual friend, this figure eight certianly is not a sensation or known characteristic with anal penetration either by human or animal in either pleasure or pain. This does indeed verify that you are raped and violated by an unknown or extra-terrestrial entity.

"you should feel warmth in the right front quadrant, coolness in the right rear quadrant, coolness in the left
front quadrant and warmth in the left rear quadrant."
I can only refer to my above observation -debauching, disgusting, and disturbing!-

"The contact comes when the warmth begins, what you are doing is creating a door way in which the grays can communicate with you."
Do you mean to tell me that no physical contact has occured until this point? I do not think anyone needs an explanation of what this "door way" that opens up is nor what the "communication" really entails. My friend you need help. It is a sad thing that you open your door (rectum) up for any extra terrestrial being to communicate (penetrate) under such an abusive relationship. Please contact immediate help. CAUTION TO ALL OTHERS ATTEMPTING TO OPEN THEIR "Door" TO SUCH BEINGS. IT ONLY RESULTS IN PAIN, SORROW, AND PHYSCOLOGICAL DETREMENT TO YOUR OWN BEING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by mutilateddog

I'm sorry, I honestly mean no disrespect at all but, what the heck are you on about? None of this made any sense to me and the only thing I can get from this is that you are fixated by "backdoor violations"

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
It is either a post by a bored troll...

Or someone in serious need of help.

Alerting.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by fooffstarr

I truly , truly hope your right
Because if this guy has access to weapons....

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   
He is talking about an old thread on ATS on how to contact grays. I can't find it, I dunno. Thinking it was from like late summer/early fall of 2008. I definitely remember the 4 colors in the brain meditation bit anyway, from the original thread.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by sugarmonkey
I'm sorry, I honestly mean no disrespect at all but, what the heck are you on about? None of this made any sense to me and the only thing I can get from this is that you are fixated by "backdoor violations"

LOL... you beat me to the punch sugarmonkey! Nice one... remember though.. one persons 'backdoor violations' is another persons Bingo night!

IRM

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by dedalive
He is talking about an old thread on ATS on how to contact grays. I can't find it, I dunno. Thinking it was from like late summer/early fall of 2008. I definitely remember the 4 colors in the brain meditation bit anyway, from the original thread.

I think you may be referring to Skyfloating's thread from last year:

Tuning Into Extra Terrestrial Contact

IRM

Edit:Typo

[edit on 12/3/09 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I'm not going to waste my time and mock you, but, the four quadrant color sequence doesn't work. I tried it when I read the last thread about this. I took it seriously upon myself to try this over the course of two weeks.
It put me to sleep every time.

But I slept well.

Forget Ambien, non-sleepers should try this.

Cuhail

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cuhail

I'm not going to waste my time and mock you, but, the four quadrant color sequence doesn't work. I tried it when I read the last thread about this. I took it seriously upon myself to try this over the course of two weeks.
It put me to sleep every time.

But I slept well.

Forget Ambien, non-sleepers should try this.

Cuhail

I'm a chronic insomniac who doesn't like to rely on sleeping aids, I will try the color thing.

IRM- LOL! Thanks for the giggle! I didn't consider that.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   
@ mutilateddog

You Have An Urgent U2U- Click Here.

We do NOT create new threads to respond to closed threads.
We do NOT spam the forums.

Thread closed.

top topics

join