It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disney on South Park

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Just thought some of you might want to know this; but the recent episode had Mickey Mouse in full control of Disney. In it, we find out Mickey used the company to market sex to young kids in order to corrupt everyone.

This was interesting, as some here know, certain drawings from Disney are from sexual things, a method the Nazis created. And with theories Disney is tied to Monarch, I knew some would like this.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darky6K
This was interesting, as some here know, certain drawings from Disney are from sexual things, a method the Nazis created. And with theories Disney is tied to Monarch, I knew some would like this.

Do you have any evidence of this?

I know disney is...well evil....but we need some sources of references to back up your claim.

Oh and I wouldnt take anything on Southpark literally

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I don't take South Park seriously, just a thought for some reason.

www.youtube.com...

This is The Arrivals, a good documentary on the history of the Illuminati, and how the Nazis worked, even showing the Rothschild shield and its ties to many things and how it is in many government offices around the world. Towards the end, you see the artwork for Disney involving sexual organs. This was a big thing with The Little Mermaid and a few others. Let's also not forget Disney's anti-Semitic thoughts and sympathies.

[edit on 11-3-2009 by Darky6K]

[edit on 11-3-2009 by Darky6K]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Originally posted by Darky6K

Do you have any evidence of this?

I know disney is...well evil....but we need some sources of references to back up your claim.

Oh and I wouldnt take anything on Southpark literally

The cover of the little mermaid tape had a castle on it. One of the towers was a penis.

The lion king had the cub flop down which blew up dust or something white and if you paused it just right it spelled out sex.

In alladin the genie can be heard saying "all good little kids take off your cloths".

All of these were of some idiot in production or editing trying to be funny. Now some see disney as trying to corrupt our children. Which they are doing without being secretive about it.

Two words

Miley Cyrus.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
A little info on the "mermaid" cassette cover...
www.snopes.com...

If you believe the article.. it was a mistake that was not even noticed by the artist.

All of those mentioned above have NEVER been proven to be done by someone in post-production to be funny or vindictive in nature.

Working in the media, I have seen many many many things hit the air from production that slipped through the cracks... mistakes happen.

Could there be someone like "tyler durden" slipping things in for the mass public to see? Sure, but it is more for shock value than for "brainwashing".

[edit on 11-3-2009 by TwiTcHomatic]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by TwiTcHomatic

You could be right, it has been so long since those things I mentioned have happened, I just posted what I remember reading about.

Doesn't really matter to me, I was posting in this thread for entertainment purposes only.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   

There's a tradition of Disney artists and storymen trying to sneak stuff onto the screen that goes back to the days of the early shorts. This stemmed from Disney's refusal to share creative credit with anyone.

www.straightdope.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   
There's no doubt some disney films contain images associated with sex, here's the ones I found.

www.subliminal-video.com...

www.subliminal-messaging.com...

www.freewebs.com...

4.bp.blogspot.com...

The question is why? Subliminal messaging is one of the most powerful tools for mind control so was this intentional? Also Walt Disney was a freemason.

[edit on 22-7-2009 by SpaceMonkeys]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   
A lot of those sexual things people always point out in Disney can be taken two ways. I think adults see only what they /want/ to see, and kids generally don't take notice.

The whole Lion King with the "Sex/SFX" cloud was supposedly pointed out by a six year old.
...Yeah... I'm sure.

Never quite understood the bit in Aladdin either, and I haven't heard that line so many people claim to have heard. It's my favorite Disney flick and I've seen it hundreds of times. Doesn't come off as the "Good teenagers take off their clothes" claim. Maybe because I don't have a dirty enough mind, who knows.

If you want 'risque' Disney, check out this song from The Great Mouse Detective, here. As kids (or at least when I was one), I doubt any of the innuendo and such are picked up. It's just a pretty mouse singing a song.

As for the South Park episode, I found it bloody hilarious - because it's exactly what Disney has pretty much come to represent. Grubbing, money and power hungry corporation that exploits the children to get to the wallet.
Or something of that nature.

Miss the old movies badly. I positively loathe all this newfangled, talentless "music" they're so focused around.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Children’s minds are easily manipulated. This is why it is so important for parents to monitor what their children see and hear. Do Disney cartoons cause sexual arousal in children? I don’t know of any study that proves or disproves this. Is there a history in America of six to twelve year old girls dressing or wanting to dress slutty like their favorite MTV stars? Yes! I don’t think it is the subliminals that we should be concerned over.

top topics

join