It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

MEN of ATS/BTS: Give us your best proposal ideas!! Don't be shy!

page: 2
1
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied
Just curious..why do men have to be the ones to propose?
Enough of this old fashioned crap.


I'll be waiting by the big ben.

Oh wait your married already right!? nooo




[edit on 18-3-2009 by _Phoenix_]




posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

Originally posted by AccessDenied
Just curious..why do men have to be the ones to propose?
Enough of this old fashioned crap.


I'll be waiting by the big ben.

Oh wait your married already right!? nooo




[edit on 18-3-2009 by _Phoenix_]

A wee bit demanding there buddy. I call the shots remember?It would be YOU flying across the pond. Not me.
Marital status is not married..but taken.



posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_
 


Sorry my good man. She's taken. I'm not the jealous type. In fact I kind of dig that she's as sought after as she is. She's mine.



posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by lombozo
reply to post by _Phoenix_
 


Sorry my good man. She's taken. I'm not the jealous type. In fact I kind of dig that she's as sought after as she is. She's mine.





posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by lombozo
reply to post by _Phoenix_
 


Sorry my good man. She's taken. I'm not the jealous type. In fact I kind of dig that she's as sought after as she is. She's mine.


Oh crap! Is this really true!?

Please don't kill me!


[edit on 18-3-2009 by _Phoenix_]



posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied

A wee bit demanding there buddy. I call the shots remember?It would be YOU flying across the pond. Not me.
Marital status is not married..but taken.


Wait, which side of the pond are you, UK or USA? I'm in London.



posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_
 


It's all good. Look as much as you want, and flirt away. No probs. We're both on the opposite side of the pond from you. When she sees Big Ben, I'll be the Frankensteinish looking guy next to her.




[edit on 18-3-2009 by lombozo]



posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by lombozo
 


Haha, I always thought she was from england, I don't know why.

I'm not gonna flirt with her! honest!


Frankenstein!!!!? I was just joking around! It wasn't real flirting!! Please don't ban me!!

[edit on 18-3-2009 by _Phoenix_]



posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by lombozo
reply to post by _Phoenix_
 


It's all good. Look as much as you want, and flirt away. No probs. We're both on the opposite side of the pond from you. When she sees Big Ben, I'll be the Frankensteinish looking guy next to her.




[edit on 18-3-2009 by lombozo]

Oh ! CHECK YOU OUT! Planning trips already..lol.
I'll never see BigBen..cause I won't fly....anywhere.
It's gotta be in North America for me to appreciate it....minus Mexico. They don't like us Canucks there.
Frankenstein??? WTF?
Can I recharge your bolts honey?...

*AD runs laughing hysterically outta the thread.



posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied
 


You can take a romantic cruise!? instead right?

Don't worry no need to travel, here's big ben.



Really not that great, I've probably only looked at it properly a couple of times and I live in London, haha. Tourists most likely have seen most of these places way more than me lol. I havent even been on the London eye, or in the millenium dome





[edit on 18-3-2009 by _Phoenix_]



posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
reply to post by lombozo
 


Haha, I always thought she was from england, I don't know why.

I'm not gonna flirt with her! honest!


Frankenstein!!!!? I was just joking around! It wasn't real flirting!! Please don't ban me!!

[edit on 18-3-2009 by _Phoenix_]

last time i checked...flirting wasn't against the t&c's.



posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied
 


Mexico is great! I love it there. I can speak enough Spanish to get by, and the people there have always been absolutely fantastic and extremely friendly.Just don't say, "EH" after every sentence. You're on my arm, and all will be fine.

Cozumel = OMG! PARTY PARTY PARTY!!!!!!!

Taluum = absolutely awe inspiring. The ruins are amazing.

We'll get you on a plane yet!



new topics

top topics



 
1
<< 1   >>

log in

join