It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official Obama Deception Video

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Thanks for posting,angry, you bet,and Im not even a yank,I was suckered to.And lets not have all the right wing nut jobs on this site gloating eh?Your Man was up to his eye balls in it

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
Example: This person thinks Obama promised to get out of Iraq immediately.

Originally posted by questioningall
Get OUT of Iraq - Immediately

He never promised that!
That's why many people are upset - because Obama isn't keeping the promises he never made!

Have you even watched it?

I know you are a hardcore Obama supporter, but c'mon. Please take off those rose coloured glasses.

Us who have been skeptical of Obama have been force fed how godly he is for the past 6 months. It is only fare, IMO, that those who are vehement supporters of Obama would put aside the time to watch this one film. Get at least the beginnings of a balanced view.

It has footage, undeniable footage of Obama in this film stating, and I paraphrase,

"If I win this election, I will bring our troops home from Iraq IMMEDIATELY".

So... IMMEDIATELY no longer means straight away? I'm confused.

Oh, Obama said it. That means it can mean whatever he wants. Ok, cool beans.

[edit on 12-3-2009 by fooffstarr]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by fooffstarr

What bothers me is nobody seems to care that he broke nearly ALL of his promises. They are just like "oh well, politcians will be politicians....... duhhhh.... *me trying to tell them why being ok with corruption is not a good thing*...... oh what survivor is on!!! YAY!!!"

Makes me want to scream.....

[edit on 12-3-2009 by sliceNodice]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
holy crap I've just watched the whole thing and I'm astounded

they've been planning this for hundreds of years and its finally coming to frution, don't let it happen people!

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   

What bothers me is nobody seems to care ...

---snip---

.... oh what survivor is on!!! YAY!!!"

Makes me want to scream.....

[edit on 12-3-2009 by sliceNodice]

Exactly what I get from some people. 95% of Americans aren't profoundly effected by the financial woes of the markets directly.

IMPORTANT: Watch for the NWO to throw us some bones.
Check : Barney Madoff is now in jail and no bail. Least no bail yet. If they throw him to the wolves and authorize MSM to cover it thoroughly the public will rave and hopefully some people will go back to sleep.
IMPORTANT: Watch for the NWO to throw us some bones.

They know that many many people are waking up.

Remember also : Chuck Norris doesn't sleep; he waits.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by sliceNodice

Very good points, and I must admit I have given those points a number of thoughts aswell. Well said.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
It's good to see intelligent discussion going on in this thread. As far as that noise goes, I thought at first it was my computer making the noise (it is the same noise my computer makes when I work in WMM), so I'm not sure what it was. It was rather quiet compared to the rest of the film.

Another thing that I noticed was at the end of the video (around 1:49:29) when Alex was giving his closing statement, he said, "Humankind is at a historic crossroads."

Oh, and on a side note, I'm a guy. >_>

[edit on 3/13/2009 by SonicInfinity]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   

When was that quote said?

Because if I recall Obama said 16 months the month leading up to election day.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

While I don't have time to go through all the videos, I am sure it was quite a job putting that all together. So, we have the usual rants and raves I expect. And this does???? Send the clips out to anyone and everyone?

In case no one noticed, the governemnt machine is way bigger than any group we can muster. It wouldn't even make a spec on the media radar. I saw similar videos to these before the election. New president same crap. Pssst, pass it on-- passing it on is useless. Want to stir up some sheet? Go hij@ck C N N's 6 oclock news satellite and broadcast it there. If I knew how, I would. Otherwise, I guess we can all get worked up into a nice lather about it. Anyone got beer while we do that?

P

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uniceft17

When was that quote said?

Because if I recall Obama said 16 months the month leading up to election day.

This is one of them.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
=====================================================

READ PLEASE!

Simply ridicules!

Why do I say this, you ask?

Well from the pure fact that these type of videos are subliminal fear creators. When you edit media together to try and show a certain point that your trying to make is one thing but its another when you creating a point yourself out of something that was not intended to have that kind of meaning.

The first 5 minutes is littered with subliminal messages [ that are not hidden, no] but are there to play on what some of you people have already feared. Whoever is making these videos is rather making a pocket full or is against Obama taking the president position. Most of these guys who make edited videos like this have messed up the original story with their own mental dispositions of the world going to pot. So they make stuff like this out of their own little stories....

I am sure you all think the guy behind this video is on to something. Well let me tell you from my own research, the man you have for president is doing nothing more then trying to do what is right. We all have are own views on how to best solve problems but that does not make other ideas wrong. You need to stop fearing everything around you!

It really does amaze me how all of you are so gullible to stories that these people make up. Most of you are rather one week fearing the the planet is going to crack in half and the next thinking that your new president is going to rule the world.

or am I sheep, like you all like to 'keep' repeating!

Re-asses your views and think for yourself.

=====================================================

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackProject

Pot meet kettle.

The epitome of irony is you coming on here talking about how WE'RE gullible, which clearly shows YOU HAVE NOT WATCHED THE VIDEO.

AJ takes you from the "chosen" puppets, right up to their leaders who have chosen them, and what their past agendas (that have played out) as well as present agendas are.

You may have done your research, but it sounds like it was supplied by the kool-aid data bank.

One doesn't have to live in FEAR because of the message, but one should be CONCERNED, and start trying to figure out how to shift this course we're on, which most of the world can agree, is NOT a good one.

KNOWLEDGE of what is actually being orchestrated behind the scenes is the first step in this process, and THAT is why all these people are always conducting their agendas in secrecy. Knowledge amongst the populace is their biggest threat...

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Alex makes good points and opens the doors for more investigations.
I have watched this video and am sharing it with as many people as possible.

I spoke with fellow co-workers and 90% of them have sank every penny into Wall Street, just to watch it literally vanish.
I told them, "If you seriously do not believe that there is an elite group controlling this, you have blinders on."

You could not even imagine how many of my friends have told me...
"Yeah, all this crazy stuff is happening, but I can't do anything."

Talk about being frustrated. Everyone just wants to live their slave lives and forget about it.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I am halfway through the video and alls I have to say is wow. Great video. Some things a little exaggerated but still true more or less. Great video so far. Ill post when I finish but so far am impressed.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Haha and Im sure you saw this whole economic mess coming too didnt you? Its not like it was planned or anything right? Things "just" happen there is no plan or an agenda we just all wallow aimlessly through this world. Heh If you feel there is no agenda or plan then its obvious you dont know or understand history for all major wars or financial crisis serves someones agenda. As the video pointed out and Im real sure you watched it this is not a right or left deal. This is not a democrat or republican deal this is the ruling elite against everyone else. But Obama isnt part of the clan though..... *cough*

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective

Pot meet kettle.

The epitome of irony is you coming on here talking about how WE'RE gullible, which clearly shows YOU HAVE NOT WATCHED THE VIDEO.

AJ takes you from the "chosen" puppets, right up to their leaders who have chosen them, and what their past agendas (that have played out) as well as present agendas are.

You may have done your research, but it sounds like it was supplied by the kool-aid data bank.

One doesn't have to live in FEAR because of the message, but one should be CONCERNED, and start trying to figure out how to shift this course we're on, which most of the world can agree, is NOT a good one.

KNOWLEDGE of what is actually being orchestrated behind the scenes is the first step in this process, and THAT is why all these people are always conducting their agendas in secrecy. Knowledge amongst the populace is their biggest threat...

"but one should be CONCERNED"

Being concerned is the brother of fear.

Its right to keep track of the current activities going on in our world, as not everyone is as legit as they make out.

"conducting their agendas in secrecy." Its all loop holes. As time goes on this 'whole who is telling the truth' deal is only going to get more complicated but the fact is. "secret agendas" are their to keep those who are listening in, out. How the hell you think you stop terrorism! and corruption......?

Still, I must have this all wrong. These secret agendas are nothing more then gatherings for those powerful elites that rule the world!

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   

LOL, you just totally contradicted your own argument here.

You tell people not to buy into the fear, then talk about "stopping terrorism" as the reason they're keeping secrets. Sounds like you yourself pick and choose your own subjects to fear, and they sound an aweful lot like what is being belched out by TPTB and their Corpo-media brainwashing brigade. You may believe that these people all have our best interests at heart, but don't expect the rest of us to follow you.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I watched The Obama Deception, and it shows everything that is going on now, backs it up with facts..anyone who can't see that this film exposes the truth... is hiding from it..
Watch it if you have not seen it..Here, all in one part...
video.google.com...

Many are now seeing the truth about Obama, bailouts, stimulus etc..
those who refuse to even investigate.."The clocks ticking faster"..when it all stops, don't come knocking on my door..your on your own..
You were warned...

[edit on 12-3-2009 by MissysWorld]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
For those of you whom don't believe this film is truth, or too lazy to watch it. The stock market is on the rise again we are turning the corner thanks to the stimulus packages.

You should go invest all your money back in the market and watch it double or triple in short time.

The rest of us, that use common sense, can see what is just facts, will see you on the other side of this and the answer will be no.

NO, you can't have any of our food, guns, ammo.
No, you cannot have anymore of that thing called FREEDOM, as you would not wake up, or get your head out of the sand, you cost it for everyone.

You cost it, because unlike 80% of the people, you had access to the real truth and information.

As I have not done so yet, I want to thank the OP, Alex Jones for bringing this forward. Again for free, at least I don't remember getting charged anything for it. Maybe that was the subliminal messages and I really sent them all my money.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
All I have to say to this is...WoW...just Wow...............

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join