It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official Obama Deception Video

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

Its funny how he was protesting out in Dallas with alot of people. Why is it funny, because i Live in Dallas and I never heard about this. Never made it to the news.

Interesting so far.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by flybynight
SonicInifinity congratulations on successfully derailing the thread with your pompous and arrogant declaration of what it is that you expect. Why don't you let the thread run its own course. Nobody has any obligation to take the time and painstakingly document every little thing, obviously!

Edit for: It's interesting that you call for people to document whatever they bring up and then end your post by bringing up how you felt certain parts were corny w/o documenting which parts you specifically thought were corny.

Anyway I'm hoping for some good research to come out of this thread too but the way you phrased that and the tone you used really rubbed me the wrong way.

[edit on 12-3-2009 by flybynight]

I think the tone was nice. She wasnt demanding, she was only asking. I also agree with Sonic. In fact i dont really follow AJ to much myself. But i dont claim him to be false or disinfo. Anyways, I could say you both have points. The only problem is that Sonic isnt attacking and you are.

Peace!

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Do people still really listen to Alex Jones!? I mean I used to untill I relized how crazy this guy is, I bet if it was a slow news day he would make up something off the top of his head to feel in the gaps. I'm not against what he's doing at all and I do agree with him on alot of points, but their needs to be a more serious all together different person out their with the bull horn, anyone but Alex Jones.

One thing he's great for is taking quotes out of context and twisting them all around to make you believe what he believes, and no i'm not going to point it out and be specific because that might take all day. But seriously some people fall so hard for it.

[edit on 3/12/2009 by Uniceft17]

[edit on 3/12/2009 by Uniceft17]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Overall I agree with most that this was very well done but unfortunally like many have said, the bullhorn parts sort of take some of the wind out of the sails. Also, imo the firealarm freakout was a bit over the top and doesn't fair to well either. I've yet to decided if I'll distribute or link this version to friends and family.

I'm not sure how much of this is completly accurate but even if a quarter of it is that's pretty alarming. I think more importantly that there is some(maybe lots) truth to this video and at the very least a tool to get people thinking. With that thinking comes researching and critical thinking which allows people to draw their own conclusions. That in itself is priceless now a days.

There are some reassuring signs for the masses though and at least here in the US these plans arn't going to be the easiest to be implemented fully.

little clip with some numbers to report.

www.youtube.com...

The message is certainly being sent.

[edit on 12-3-2009 by Tyr Sog]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by flybynight

No, I haven't watched this video yet. I have seen enough of Alex's work to not watch another; however, I'm sure he's made some valid points and as always -- thrown out some half-truths mixed with deflection to steer truth seekers from the Zionist/Vatican NWO.

Is Alex Jones a CIA Zionist/Vatican Deflector?.

Just remember people: not to throw out the baby with the bath water. In other words, take what Alex has to say with skepticism and realize that he is NOT telling you the whole truth.

I gave you a star. Nice post and well said.

[edit on 12-3-2009 by TheDarkNight]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
In my humble opinion it does a good job at showing the medias love affair with Obama, it also does a good job of showing how fascist that the administration wants to make America.

It shows how he wants to set up an Obama youth like I pointed out in this thread, with the videos.

Link to thread

I have not researched the New World Order enough to deny or go along with the video, but there is something sinister about the election and the mass love affair with the man.

If someone can U2U me some credible links on the New World Order, I would be most grateful.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Uniceft17
One thing he's great for is taking quotes out of context and twisting them all around to make you believe what he believes, and no i'm not going to point it out and be specific because that might take all day.

Predictable.

One or two quotes of the kind you are referring to should not be so hard to locate and post here for us to see, nor will it take you 'all day' to find them...

*Please point them out and please be specific as to how Alex Jones has the capability to "make you believe what he believes," .

Thanks in Advance!

[edit on 10/20/1941 by Exuberant1]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

I have spent the morning, watching every single one of the videos!

First S and F to you - for bringing this to us!

Alex Jones, spreads the truth........ that is why so many people here and elsewhere, hate him so much and try to drag his name through mud.

I have not read a single post yet....... but I am assuming there will be many posts - tearing Alex Jones apart.

It is sad............ but it is also an "awakening" film. Very well put together - I will now listen to what Alex Jones says more carefully!

Will people take the time to watch this critically important film?

What is it, that we can do as individuals and a group to help stop this path we are on?

I am going to take some time now, thinking about the information in the film as it is very depressing.............. my first thoughts as I was watching it.....was to want to sell everything and run............. but it is not possible right now for me. So.............. what do we all do with this information - in putting it to use?

[edit on 12-3-2009 by questioningall]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Uniceft17
One thing he's great for is taking quotes out of context and twisting them all around to make you believe what he believes, and no i'm not going to point it out and be specific because that might take all day. But seriously some people fall so hard for it.

You said it, so I don't have to.
Some people fall so hard for the propaganda... Because they "want to believe".

What I find so funny about all this is the way people's minds work. There's a clip of boys doing some sort of drill and everyone (everyone who "wants to believe" that is) thinks that somehow Obama is behind it. Like he ordered it, or suggested it or somehow even KNOWS about it. That's just stupid. It's conspiracy thinking unrestrained by logic and skepticism.

Like this:

Originally posted by s4dreamlnd93
It shows how he wants to set up an Obama youth like I pointed out in this thread, with the videos.

Bold by me. Yeah, Obama wants to set up an "Obama Youth".
Just because some kids did a drill doesn't mean Obama had ANYTHING to do with it. But you"want to believe" it. So you do... :shk: And you repeat it as though it's truth. Wouldn't Alex Jones be proud.

Originally posted by Exuberant1
*Please point them out and please be specific as to how Alex Jones has the capability to "make you believe what he believes," .

Look, AJ put this film together precisely to make YOU agree with him. If you fall for the out of context quotes and the spooky conspiracy music; if you swallow it hook line and sinker as so many on this thread do, then it's no one else's job to convince you otherwise. You have the power to look up these things for yourself. It's YOUR responsibility what you choose to believe.

If people are gullible enough to play right into what AJ wants, then why should anyone try to talk you out of it? Believe what "you want to believe". But I challenge each of you to look at this "deception video" (what an appropriate name) with what's called a CRITICAL eye instead of wanting it to be "true".

Look into what Rahm said. When did he say it? What was the context? I know. Do you?

Conspiracy unrestrained by skepticism and logical thought is the fringe lunacy. For those who "believe everything in this video", congratulations goes to Alex Jones. Because he handed you the cup and you slurped his Koolaid just like you allege Americans have been hoodwinked by Obama. Look in the mirror.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDarkNight

You sir , make me laugh, you set up YOUR own link to prove YOUR point. Go crawl under a bridge troll. Your commenting on a film you HAVEN"T watched. Your 15 seconds are done, bye bye.

I consider myself level headed and grounded. My own Opinions are skeptical of everything. I have gotten into a lot of Disputes on this site , telling people NOT to blindly agree and follow someone else's say so. I always use the word "IF". Those of us who have read the book 1984 can relate to so many references in the book to Obama'ism's. As always, we at ATS will dissect this video and take the merit's from it . Gonna stop taking from this thread by leaving one question. Can someone name just 1 promise that Obama made before winning office that he kept in its original form. No delays.. No altering, No complete turnaround.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by branty
Can someone name just 1 promise that Obama made before winning office that he kept in its original form. No delays.. No altering, No complete turnaround.

Here's 18. In just over 50 days.

Create a foreclosure prevention fund for homeowners
Extend and index the 2007 Alternative Minimum Tax patch
Expand eligibility for State Children's Health Insurance Fund (SCHIP)
Direct military leaders to end war in Iraq
Send two additional brigades to Afghanistan
Release presidential records
Require new hires to sign a form affirming their hiring was not due to political affiliation or contributions.
Remove more brush, small trees and vegetation that fuel wildfires
Create a White House Office on Urban Policy
Support increased funding for the NEA
Work to overturn Ledbetter vs. Goodyear
Ban lobbyist gifts to executive employees
Weatherize 1 million homes per year
Invest in all types of alternative energy
Support high-speed rail
Appoint at least one Republican to the cabinet
Extend unemployment insurance benefits and temporarily suspend taxes on these benefits
Reverse restrictions on stem cell research

Obama Promises Kept

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
Bold by me. Yeah, Obama wants to set up an "Obama Youth".
Just because some kids did a drill doesn't mean Obama had ANYTHING to do with it. But you"want to believe" it. So you do... :shk: And you repeat it as though it's truth. Wouldn't Alex Jones be proud.

Just my opinion but, if a bunch of white children were doing that and quoting Bush's campaign promises in a uniform and making such hand gestures the Internet world would be awash with neo-nazi conspiracies. I personally do not know what to make of it but when I see things with my own eyes and hear him talking about a "Civilian Defence Force" I have to wonder.

Everyone is entitled to question and think about things for themselves and point out whatever they desire.

Do you think that nothing in that video has any merit what-so-ever?

I find many things questionable and some downright laughable but I will remain my questioning self.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Well, for a start, it's not only governments who willfully disinform, which you should know if you follow AJ; Religious groups, political parties, corporations, media, the police etc.
Someone disinforming on part of the Illuminati isn't a "government disinformation agent" just as little as someone for instance from a group such as Common Purpose in the UK or the CFR in USA.
Also I said, I "personally" think that AJ is a disinformation agent because of his omissions. I didn't state it as a fact. "I personally think".
I also explained why I think this.
Out of laziness I'll use Wickipedias definition of Ommision:
In the criminal law, an omission, or failure to act, will constitute an actus reus (Latin for "guilty act") and give rise to liability only when the law imposes a duty to act and the defendant is in breach of that duty.

I believe that the fact that Obama has appointed dual national Israelis in numbers to his administration is an important factor in the "Obama Deception" and no, I'm not an anti-semite, so don't even try a cheap one.
AJ leaves out this very important fact in his movie, making this an OMISSION.
I was merely asking why.

Why couldn't you just debate me on it, instead of coming down like a ton of bricks and pointing the hate law finger and misquoting me?

The whole point to this forum is to debate on subjects.
Your reply didn't debate, it just tried to kill and defame, calling me a liar, which is not true.
And now you're nitpicking.
Your tactics are not gentlemanly, my Friend.
This is my last reply to you, dear Sir.
Now go in peace.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

LOL

Those are the "sillest" promises EVER......................

LOL

Lets TALK about the BIG PROMISES NOT KEPT.......

Get OUT of Iraq - Immediately

No lobbiest in White House

Close Gitmo

Stop Torture

Transparency

All bills 5 days on net before votes

Those were promises BROKEN ALREADY

So those are just a FEW - so make me laugh with those promises kept of "clearing brush" LOL that is HILARIOUS!!! WOW - what a GREAT PROMISE KEPT!!!! BRUSH WAS CLEARED!!! WOW - I am a BELIEVER NOW!!! Give me a "frickin" BREAK!!!

So skirting by the MOST IMPORTANT PROMISES BROKEN Already which is WHY he was elected................................ and breaking those....................... are those not suppose to count??????????????

Try a better argument!!! LOL LOL "promises kept" makes me laugh and throw up at the same time!!!

[edit on 12-3-2009 by questioningall]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
If people are gullible enough to play right into what AJ wants, then why should anyone try to talk you out of it? Believe what "you want to believe".

Indeed.

Certain things are not a matter of opinion or belief, things such as The Patriot Acts 1 & 2, PDD-51, the John Warner Defense Authorization Act, the John Yoo Torture memos... all of which exist.

Belief is not required.

What is required is that you take the time to read and understand the purpose and meaning of the contents above documents, memos and acts.

*If people are gullible enough to believe that these things do not have an impact on their lives or affect them, then into who's hands are they really playing themselves?

[edit on 10/20/1941 by Exuberant1]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Great video.

I wrote Obama and said this..

I wonder why most of the cabinet is comprised of people reported to be attendees of the 2008 Bilderberg group, CFR members, and Trilateral Commission members?

I thought that this was supposed to be the administration of change. How can this administration possibly hope to change anything with these huge special interest lobbyists in high power positions?

Also how can we possibly change anything in this country when the people in charge are the same exact people that perpetrated this crisis to begin with? How is it that we are supposed to effect change in this government when the people in charge are the same people that directly caused this problem?

I had thought that this government was supposed to work for the people. It is becoming obvious that this government has no intention to work for the very people that elected them, but for the federal reserve, wall street, and special interest groups.

The wall street bailout was supposed to free up credit, that has not happened, the stimulus package was supposed to stimulate the economy, thus far little has gone to anyone, few projects are in the works. I doubt seriously that many projects will be funded through this stimulus package. Those that are obviously are "shovel ready" projects that are short term solutions to a long term problem.

Mr. President, we cannot stop gap the problems facing the greatest country in the world. This crisis has its roots in secret societies, secret meetings, and a dictatorship behind closed doors. If you want to effect real change in this country. If you want to be the president of change (of who you campaigned to be) you must expose these people for who they are. You must expose the lies and make accountable those that have robbed you of any real power in the presidency. You must expose those that truly run this government. You must expose those that want to take the greatest country in the world and turn it into a state not by the people and for the people but by the wealthy and for the wealthy.

Time was long ago the president worked for the people. Time was long ago the office of the president was the office that protected the constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic. Well Mr. President. The enemy is in your house. The enemy is in your economy. The enemy is working to enslave your people. Mr. President don't let our country fall to those that wish to destroy us from within.

Many people, rich and poor counted on you Mr. President. Many people took a risk on you Mr. President. You promised real change in this country. Please let that change be for the good of all the people and not just for the few that wield real power in this nation.

Your children and my child are counting on this administration to effect real change. We want to be free. Let us the American people be free. The status quo as it stands no longer can stand. Those that wish to destroy this country are doing so inside your own administration. Those that are the true enemy of freedom and democracy do so not out of caves in Afghanistan or out of Iran, but within your own administration, within the federal reserve bank. Within the special interest groups that use the almighty dollar to influence votes in congress.

Change we can believe in Mr. President would be to show the American people those lies that enslave them. To expose those who wish to destroy this great nation, and to call on all people great and small to act to preserve the constitution. To force through their elected representatives to return this country to the values that our founding fathers envisioned. Of a free and open society. One that upholds the rights of mankind, those that fights against tyranny.

I doubt that you will read this, but by chance you do, I hope that you respond, not to me, but to the people that elected you through your acts as our president.

Free your people Mr. President.

I doubt that he will even read it or care but hey it's what I can do right?

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
he makes many interesting and convincing points. just one thing really bugs me about him: he reminds me of the films of hitler, the way he practically yells everything, picks specific points to repeat over and over, and has as his focal point at least one of the same groups that hitler used as his rationale for change. problem was, the guys who were really responsible for the trouble escaped completely unscathed while 6million jews, 10 million christians, and several million soviets (wonder what the soviet issue was...probably some group the big guys in the soviet gov wanted to get rid of) were slaughtered to "fix the problem." naturally, those people had nothing to do with the problem. this much is clear just from watching the video and reading about how this world of high finance global domination works.

i dunno. i need to think about this a bit more. something just doesn't smell right.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

It's okay to point out that you don't like what someone says and tell them why you don't like it (like they just did), but not to give compelling reasons to be against it because it takes too much thought. And to mull something over takes too much time out of peoples lives and daily distractions. Why do you think we are in the mess we are in? No one (and I mean, NO ONE) thinking with their mind open and making decisions based on what THEY think and observe (with open eyes AND open mind) and not what they have been made to BELIEVE they think. Therefore, no thought is put into retort, no investigation is made before unloading the cannons on the messenger at hand. I think to ask the majority of people at this point to THINK is like asking a cat to bark.

The videos are compelling and I will definately watch all....thanks OP!! Star and flag...

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good
My question is how do you get everyone to wake up tommorow morning and unite together, you cant.

I would say this, A movie written by the watchowski brothers addresses this in such a way to make you think if this type of thing could be considered possible or even somewhat plausible. All I have to say is V for Vendetta. Start with a symbol. Give that symbol meaning. Get that one symbol everywhere (Major Publicity). People will talk. The rest is in the movie. Just how far you would take it is up to you.

[edit on 12-3-2009 by born2BWild]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Only got time to watch the first 7 minutes but it looks awesome. Really interesting psychology too, kicking off with an African Amerikan who isn't under the spell.

The arguing and bickering on this thread is unimportant, the point is that the video gets seen. Every post on this thread, whether an intelligent point or some dumb COINTELPRO nonsense, bumps the thread and keeps it on top of the pile.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join