It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official Obama Deception Video

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
excellent - and as expected -
seriously disturbing.
the good news -
a chance to be reminded WHO really runs our lives -
and by what means.
Important for us to know -
as we enter into these very difficult and life changing times.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Hahaha, Alan Keyes says "if we don't stop Obama he is going to destroy our country" among other things. I wish I knew the full story behind why he has such a hatred for Obama.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
The Obama Deception is one of Alex Jones best movies. I don't mind some ppl hate him and try to play cointelpro tricks. Maybe they just missed the point of this movie: Don't blame Bush/Obama! Look who is behind him..

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Obama is a NWO Puppet

God Help Us

[edit on 17-5-2009 by easynow]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Hi, I am an American expat who's been living overseas for two years. I was shocked by this film. Is it really true that all Americans 18-24 will be drafted for basic training in the military? When will that take effect? What about mandatory civil service for all older adults? Will that apply to everyone?

What if I return to the US? Will I be drafted?

Also, I was shocked to see that Time magazine and Newsweek started using the term "NWO" and announcing to the world that there are plans for a one world bank and government. Is that true?

I found the Time article about the NWO that was shown in "The Obama Deception" here:

www.time.com...

Also, is it true that Obama is creating a civilian militia force?

It was nice to see some hot girls on the beach in San Diego speak out against the 9/11 cover up. hehehe

For those of you who haven't seen it yet, it's best to watch it in high definition here:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Why did AJ use two black intellectuals for commentary in this film? Was it to try to prove that freethinking blacks are not duped by Obama?

Also, how does AJ and his kind know where the Bilderberg will be located every year, if the meeting is so secret? If someone on the inside is leaking out this info, wouldn't the elite have traced the spy and gotten rid of him by now?

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I just got done watching the whole thing.. I was pleased to see much of the old information comming into play here.. Its 2009 and Bush is out, and Obama is in.. And already he has totally backed out of all his promises!
I took my leave from ATS not long after Obama was "selected" for the presidency of the USA.. I had been giving warnings out to all those who blindly supported the man..
Give it time I said.. And the time is seemingly now..
It sertinly didnt take Obama long to go back on just about everything he said..

I was very pleased with this video.. And think it was one of the better Alex Jones videos I have yet to see..

This really goes to show you.. Things don't change much and they are using the same old tricks..
And now that more and more people are awaking to this ploy, its making my job a little bit easier..
I don't find myself as stressed out these days.. Everyone I talk to is pretty much on the up and up.. While still no matter where you go there are going to be those who just wont agree with you no matter what you can say to them..

I was also pleased to see Webster Tarpley in the videos.. He is a very bright man.. And all throughout the election process I had pumped out some Webster Tarpley videos here on ATS..

The Truth is comming in loud and clear..

And Obama as i stated before is MUCH more dangerous than Bush or anyone before him ever could be!!!

And its good to know we have the facts.. And we are not to focused on downing Obama personally.. Its his handlers who we must focus on now..

Obama is but a puppet..
And its those puppet masters we are getting in our sights.. And focusing more upon..

Now adays.. "they" and "them" are becomming more and more clear as the years pass..

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I just finished watching, great film I must say.

Why is this on youtube freely, while Ive seen a few threads on countless of other videos being pulled? guess I would be directed to research more,huh? so I will. But will leave this question for responses.

I have read a lot of "always question information" posts on here.. Has anyone questioned the motives of AJ? I mean he seems really good at what he is doing, most call it his passion, but I am not him, or a mind reader. Is it wrong to think its more? maybe he is a puppet that is to burn this fire in us? for some reason not yet known? idk just have this odd feeling, and im sad that the country I have fought for and my fellow americans, fathers of our nation died for, is going down the drain.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

Bravo!! you get a star!

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Just giving a Bump for new members who have never seen

Second Line

-Kdial1

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by kdial1