It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official Obama Deception Video

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+154 more 
posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Here it is:

Google Video Link

Thanks to CaptianCaveman for providing the google link.

Click on this link for 12 part yahoo videos.

Link

-KDial1

[edit on 12-3-2009 by kdial1]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Well I just watched the one you have up here.

But not what I expected at all, it makes some good points.

Also Bush didn't make endless amounts of wars, he made two, I dont like the exagoration.

There are a lot of red flags around Obama, it seems like the majority, has Rose Coloured Glasses on whenever they hear about him.

But if people learn anything, whatever someone says while running for president, is almost a bold face lie!

If I want something bad enough I'm sure I could like to hundreds of millions of people, and GERMANY, to get it. HAHA Priceless.

When I have time i'm definately going to watch the rest.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Flag it let it go viral,

I am on part 6 and it is very good let the truth out!!

-Kdial1

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I am on the last part of the 12.
I hope we all share with at least one "1" person
Hopefully we can at least wake up 1/4 of the sheeple.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Well here it goes. Lets see if the hype was worth it. I hope Alex did a good job with this one.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Well I just watched the whole thing. I wish it was shorter. In particular I wish the parts of Alex screaming in that godforsaken bullhorn were all edited out b/c it makes him look like an idiot and I wish he would realize that. There's no way I can show this movie to anybody and not expect them to think I'm a wacko. What's wrong with just presenting the facts and articulating your position in a calm, respectable professional way?? Most of the movie I thought was very well done in that respect. Nice clear, calm voice-overs are the stuff good documentaries are made of.

I can live with the exaggerations, and there were definitely exaggerations - but I can live with them. I just expect that stuff from AJ now and I think it has more to do with his personality and passion than any real desire to intentionally mislead. However it is something he should work on because critically thinking people can see through it easily and it only serves to discredit the claims.

The information was compelling for the most part. Definitely worth a watch. Like I said I didn't like all of it and think it's in need of some re-editing, but it's a good starting point for doing your own research (do your own research btw
).

[edit on 12-3-2009 by flybynight]

+46 more 
posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I'm just going to say this now (and I'll probably be ignored, most likely):

If you're going to be highly negative about the video saying stuff like "It's all hogwash", "What a load of crock; Alex Jones shouldn't be allowed to propagate this deception", "I can't believe I sat through almost 2 hours of disinformation and lies", etc., DON'T just say that crap and not back up your claims. If there is some false information in the video, point it out. If there are false statements or unjustified claims made against Obama, tell people where in the video they can find them so they can research it.

I do NOT want to come back to this thread tomorrow only to see 10+ pages of mindless bickering happening back and forth that has happened so many times in the past with other threads. If you hate the film, make a comprehensive summary of the parts that are fraudulent. After watching the film myself, some parts felt corny and over-dramatized, but all the information is truthful at its core.

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
SonicInifinity congratulations on successfully derailing the thread with your pompous and arrogant declaration of what it is that you expect. Why don't you let the thread run its own course. Nobody has any obligation to take the time and painstakingly document every little thing, obviously!

Edit for: It's interesting that you call for people to document whatever they bring up and then end your post by bringing up how you felt certain parts were corny w/o documenting which parts you specifically thought were corny.

Anyway I'm hoping for some good research to come out of this thread too but the way you phrased that and the tone you used really rubbed me the wrong way.

[edit on 12-3-2009 by flybynight]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

If there is some false information in the video, point it out. If there are false statements or unjustified claims made against Obama, tell people where in the video they can find them so they can research it.

I agree totally SonicInfinity.
I think it takes someone with an open mind to want to research relevant points that are brought up by thinking posters who can see an unfactual point.

Thanks to the OP for posting this.
Will watch the whole lot a little later on.

[edit on 12-3-2009 by Flighty]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by flybynight
SonicInifinity congratulations on successfully derailing the thread with your pompous and arrogant declaration of what it is that you expect. Why don't you let the thread run its own course. Nobody has any obligation to take the time and painstakingly document every little thing, obviously!

Three minutes after I post, and I'm already attacked. Do you see something wrong with what I said? Is asking for people to back up their claims "pompous" and "arrogant"? The course that a thread runs is not decided by you or me, but by everybody that posts in the thread, so if I want to shape the course of a thread by asking for people who make mindless accusations about the film to back up their accusations, I will do so, and if any moderator disagrees with me, my PM box is open.

Questioning every little thing is essential in finding the truth. If you find anything incorrect in Alex's video fact-wise (even if it's only one thing), I encourage you to post it so we can research and discuss it.

[edit on 3/12/2009 by SonicInfinity]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
Three minutes after I post, and I'm already attacked. Do you see something wrong with what I said? Is asking for people to back up their claims "pompous" and "arrogant"?

You didn't ask you demanded and yes you sounded pompous and arrogant. Anyway enough derailing I'm done with this let's just end it and get some good discussion going.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Like what was mentioned in an earlier post, I encourage every member here to get this out to everyone you know, don't be afraid anymore, don't let everyone call this a "Nut Job" video.

It is time for America to know that they have had the blinds pulled over their eyes for too long. That all this fear they have been instilling into us will no longer prevail, they can no longer sub-conciously [snip] us with their propaganda. Rise up America, speak out and do not let our country that all of the Patriots of our nation have fought so hard for for the past 200 years vanish because we failed to act. Our generations time is now, the actions we take now will define the future of our nation. NOW IS THE TIME.

-Kdial1

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by flybynight

As long as the discussion is backed up, I have no problem. I'll even ignore your cute "derailing" remark to prevent the bait technique that could have ended up keeping this argument going for page after page.

A fruitful discussion talking about the facts is all I demand, and my demands will be enforced with strict oversight.
[/sarcasm]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I just watched the whole movie. I also believe every bit of it. I know it will wake a lot of people up, but, I fear, in doing so it will excel us into the next False-flag disaster meant to shock us back into submission.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I was watching this video and my wife peered over my shoulder and called me a Obama hater.

My wife is kinda ignorant.but I love her. I wonder should I inform her of some of this stuff or should I let her be happy and merry loving Obama. ? I don't want to seem like a bad guy.

Anyway, I watched all 12 parts and it is worth watching. It brought up some interesting points. I do really think about the mandatory civil service. It seems strange.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I just watched the whole thing, and man, will i ever distribute this on a wide scale! To stop the secret agenda will take a lot of courage for those who are aware. We cannot let these scums take over this jewel planet of ours. We need to talk to all people we know about this. I know one thing, the light always wins against the dark, it's just a matter of time.

Thank you Alex!

If anyone needs help on how to download these vids, just u2u me and i'll show you the best way to do it.

[edit on 12-3-2009 by teklordz]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Anyone else have comments on this vid? i mean, it's so important. It's our future, and we better do something about it. I know some will say "what can we do" but the awareness is much higher now than in the past.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   
12 youtube videos, what a pain!

Anyone compile a single or two part version yet?

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   
I will do that in the morning, and will somehow distribute over the web the entire thing in 1 part. Takes a while to merge all the files and convert them to avi. I downloaded all part in mp4 version, so i need to convert them to avi first, then merge them, and distribute!
Maybe torrent file would best for this... Probably someone will beat me to it...

[edit on 12-3-2009 by teklordz]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   
I downloaded the whole movie via a torrent.

Alex_Jones_-_Obama_Deception

haven't decided yet if i'm going to stream it on my video channel or not yet though

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join