It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret State Police Report: Ron Paul, Bob Barr, Chuck Baldwin, Libertarians are Terrorists

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Secret State Police Report: Ron Paul, Bob Barr, Chuck Baldwin, Libertarians are Terrorists

www.infowars.com

The MIAC report specifically describes supporters of presidential candidates Ron Paul, Chuck Baldwin, and Bob Barr as “militia” influenced terrorists and instructs the Missouri police to be on the lookout for supporters displaying bumper stickers and other paraphernalia associated with the Constitutional, Campaign for Liberty, and Libertarian parties.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I hope this isn't true, I know it's from Alex Jones web site so spare me the post.
If it is true it is in direct retailation to his inquisition of the federal reserve.
What happened to the second amendment? Will we see this on msnbc? This is a very dangerous situation, I hope Ron is taking the necessary steps to protect himself, we all know what happened to the last presidential candidate who took on the federal reserve.
-E-

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterE

The documents looks official enough. VERY spooky indeed.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Well..........I do not like the look of this or that f***ing flyer I have seen that states people who support the Constitution over the UN are terrorists.

There is no doubt in my mind that many who come to sites such as ATS have already been placed on a list somewhere. Especially those that openly speak out against what is happening in our country today and our own government's unconstitutional role in what is happening.

We are in serious trouble here......and every day I see all the masses that just go on as if nothing is wrong or happening! Hell, I just do not understand them. I mean, is something wrong with me?? Or them??

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Previously Posted Here

Thread

Closing

Semper

join