It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Increased chem-trails and sickness in your area?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
reply to post by interestedalways

I live under one of the busiest air routes in the US and we've had tons of beautiful days lately. A little bit of rain, but most days are perfect blue skies with hardly any clouds. Today is a bit cloudy though, but no rain yet.

Aren't you lucky? Hmmm..............

Must not just be busy air traffic based phenomena then.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by spinkyboo

Are you sure it isn't evil spirits?

I'm not certain what it is - I know what it isn't.
It isn't COLD or FLU - or typical ALLERGIES.

I think we can also rule out evil spirits.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   

I thought you might be interested in some of the responses in this video -
Symptomatic all over the planet.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinkyboo

I thought you might be interested in some of the responses in this video -
Symptomatic all over the planet.

www.youtube.com...

Thanks for stepping in Spinky..............I will check out the video.

The fact that the post saying "Are you sure it isn't evil spirits" getting stars tells me alot about this "game"

It certainly isn't a laughing matter.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways

You would think that they would be spraying over where I am, just based on the size of the city. They are supposed to be spraying over cities all over the world, including little small cities in the midwest. But I've never seen anything resembling a chemtrail over where I am. And I have tons of military activity around me, including where they assemble and modify military aircraft.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   

The fact that the post saying "Are you sure it isn't evil spirits" getting stars tells me alot about this "game"

It certainly isn't a laughing matter.

Yes - the evil spirits response is typical of someone who has probably not yet been affected by whatever it is that is slowly killing his/her own species.

It doesn't even matter that know exactly what is happening -
I think we DO know - just through common sense -
that days and days on end of an artificially clouded sky -
that changes the very physical - electrical and chemical components
of a natural sky -
is something to take very seriously.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   

You would think that they would be spraying over where I am, just based on the size of the city. They are supposed to be spraying over cities all over the world, including little small cities in the midwest. But I've never seen anything resembling a chemtrail over where I am. And I have tons of military activity around me, including where they assemble and modify military aircraft.

I never said they were "spraying" personally I think it has to do more with either a weaponry system or a new energy grid of some kind.

Just for the record.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Good point.

If "chemtrails" are affecting the planet, why don't I see them? Why am I not affected? Why is my family not affected?

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Good point.

If "chemtrails" are affecting the planet, why don't I see them? Why am I not affected? Why is my family not affected?

I don't know.
Do you get completely white out skies where you live due to the trails -
from the planes overhead?

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Like I said, I don't see them. I see a contrail very, very occasionally.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   

I never said they were "spraying" personally I think it has to do more with either a weaponry system or a new energy grid of some kind.

Just for the record.

Either way, I used to drive trucks all over the US, and never saw a chemtrail, and I live in an area that SHOULD have them, according to a lot of the people in these threads.

Reply to Spinkyboo

They've never whited out the area I live in. I see contrails all the time, including persistent contrails. I see three or four persistent contrails a week around here, and I don't know how many a day that aren't persistent.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Reply to Spinkyboo

They've never whited out the area I live in. I see contrails all the time, including persistent contrails. I see three or four persistent contrails a week around here, and I don't know how many a day that aren't persistent.

That's interesting. The planes here can white out a sky within a couple of hours. Sometimes we don't see the sun for a very long time. I also saw white out as I traveled across the country last year. Of course there were also areas where it didn't happen - or where there were just a few persistent.

The persistent ones here will also carry some very interesting colorful rainbows in them. Kind of like.... um... chemicals.
However, I'm certain the air is laden with chemicals - that are dangerous to the body - that originate from many sources.

But I am glad to hear you that you don't experience this. It makes for an unsettling day to see your healthy blue sky turn to artificially made white, beige and rainbow clouds.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Have you not seen any of the filmed footage of the entire sky being laced by these things?

Surely you have they are all over the board? Do you deny that some areas are covered in them?

Only three or four persistent contrails a week? Sure isn't my experience of them.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Like I said, I don't see them. I see a contrail very, very occasionally.

Yes - I see - that you did say that. Sorry. Misread.

Well - I'm happy that you, like some others, don't experience this in your area,
that you don't have to watch the sun and sky disappear in front of your eyes -
and don't feel as though it is hard to sometimes to take a breath.

That's a very good thing.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   

I live in the tropics, where the upper atmosphere is not conducive to contrail formation. If "chemtrails" were somehow different from contrails, wouldn't they be just as prevalent here? According to the conspiracy theory, the entire Earth (or only the US, or only NATO countries, depending on which specific theory) is being covered. I'm on Earth, and in the US. What make me so special that my sky is not being covered?

[edit on 3/21/2009 by Phage]

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
The denial of the existence of this blows my mind.

Do those of you who haven't seen them think all the videos and personal filming are fake or something?????????

When I say "this" as in existence of this I mean the sky being covered in airplane smoke. Fair enough to call it smoke? It isn't smoke of course but it looks like it. LOL.

[edit on 21-3-2009 by interestedalways]

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   

No.
They aren't fake. They are completely real...contrails.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   

I live in the tropics, where the upper atmosphere is not conducive to contrail formation. If "chemtrails" were somehow different from contrails, wouldn't they be just as prevalent here? According to the conspiracy theory, the entire Earth (or only the US, or only NATO countries, depending on which specific theory) is being covered. I'm on Earth, and in the US. What make me so special that my sky is not being covered?

[edit on 3/21/2009 by Phage]

I believe the chemical makeup of the persistent trails - and the fact that they change the natural environment (covering of the sun - etc - ) in the sky is affecting the atmosphere and the people who live here in a negative way.
This is what I am saying.

I know all of the arguments regarding the
upper atmosphere and why or why not it is conducive for trails.

I do find it interesting that you are not having the persistent trails and you and your family are also not experiencing these new fungal - viral - respiratory illnesses that so many who do have these persistent contrails are experiencing.
Just saying.

[edit on 21-3-2009 by spinkyboo]

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   

I agree spinkyboo. It is in the air we breathe. Just last night, we had what I call "fallout" coming down pretty heavy. You shine a flashlight straight up to the sky and you see what looks like snowflakes falling down everywhere. But it isn't snowflakes and it isn't pollen(it does this all during the year). It has been getting worse lately. The stuff gets on my car(not the pollen I have that also). These things never happened when we grew up. I also miss the clear blue skies and the clean fresh smell that I remember so well.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   

"Interesting". But no explanation of how it fits into the conspiracy theory? Come on. I'm sure you have some idea about it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join