It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Increased chem-trails and sickness in your area?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Here in the central plains (Wichita, Kansas) I have been seeing an increase in chem trails in the past few weeks to almost a month now and lots of sickness of the same types have been going around.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Chaos Lord

We have a lot here in N. Georgia.
It's thick and obscures the mountains nearly EVERY day!
I remember when they started here. 2005!

If we had a clean day, I would probably pass out from so much oxygen!
De-tox is mandatory.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
The real reason for this is this odd occurrence that happens once a year called winter. Winter brings with it colder temperatures, which increases the frequency of persistent contrails, and similarly sickness. Here in Florida its pretty well clear of contrails ATM, but there are still tons of folks getting sick from the pollen that is everywhere. If I walk outside my office there is a thin layer of yellow pollen dust coating everything.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Yeah right, notice the wind speeds in excess of 100 knots in Kansas at the height these planes are allegedly spraying?

You do know that a one hundred know wind will actually take any particulates in the air out to the Atlantic Ocean dont you?

Here's the evidence

6th colum wind speed in knots, source from latest weather balloon flight at 00 zulu time, in Kansas

400.0 7280 -31.1 -46.1 21 0.15 240 50 314.5 315.1 314.5
381.1 7620 -33.0 -47.6 22 0.14 245 59 316.4 317.0 316.4
344.0 8337 -36.9 -50.9 22 0.10 240 73 320.5 320.9 320.5
305.6 9144 -43.5 -54.0 30 0.08 235 89 322.3 322.6 322.3
300.0 9270 -44.5 -54.5 32 0.08 230 90 322.5 322.9 322.5
250.0 10470 -53.1 -61.1 37 0.04 215 112 327.0 327.2 327.0
242.3 10668 -54.6 -62.4 37 0.04 215 115 327.6 327.8 327.7
231.0 10970 -56.9 -64.5 38 0.03 215 116 328.6 328.8 328.6
212.0 11513 -61.1 -68.1 39 0.02 225 106 330.3 330.4 330.3
200.0 11880 -55.7 -63.7 36 0.04 230 90 344.4 344.6 344.4

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Here's a proof of your misfortunes.
A poster/member of another forum I read, showed us that:

Wheather forecast, German TV, state sponsored broadcaster ZDF, january 14th 2009.

From app. 0:40 in the clip, the forcaster says, pointing to southern germany,
"..will be only snow and ice in the south..."

and then he points to the west of Gemany, saying:
" ...and here we got something that we cannot identify as rain or snow.
Here, in the west, these sinuous lines - This was most likely produced by some planes,
military planes, over the North Sea this afternoon, at an altitude of approximately
5 or 6 kilometers . This has nothing to do with the weather."

One can clearly see the chemtrail-lines on the screen in the back.

www.youtube.com...

And, are we to believe those who say that these are chaffs ?
HUNDREDS of miles long chaffs ?

Blue skies.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by C-JEAN

You guys have been repeatedly told that this was Chaff, that is what chaff does. The lines are not actually miles long, the RADAR REFLECTION they create appears to be miles long when seen on the scope. The chaff itself is very small.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by C-JEAN

Do you know what chaff is supposed to do? Any clue? It's designed to drop in small bundles, and APPEAR to be a much bigger radar return to distract missiles. Planes don't just drop one bundle at a time, they drop three or four at a time, which is going to appear to be a HUGE return on weather radar.

Chaff is frequently released by military aircraft in the desert area west of the Great Salt Lake (GSL). The chaff is seen on the radar display usually as narrow bands of high reflectivity that travel with the winds after emanating from a point source. Sometimes these chaff echoes can stretch for hundreds of miles. The bands are also very shallow and are usually seen on only one tilt of the radar, though this depends on the range from the radar and the amount of diffusion time. As chaff drifts closer to the radar site, it may be seen on several tilts making it more difficult to distinguish from actual weather.

www.wrh.noaa.gov...

The answer lies not with meteorology, but with aircraft based at the U.S. Naval Air Facility located near Key West, strategically known as the Gibraltar of the West. Military aircraft are vulnerable to radar and heat-seeking missiles launched from ground-based sites and from other aircraft. Some aircraft, such as the B-2, attempt to avoid detection by radar- and infrared-based early-warning systems using unusual designs, composite materials, and special coatings, collectively referred to as "stealth" technology. In its role as a heavy bomber, the B-2 also avoids anti-aircraft technology by operating at very high altitudes.

More traditional aircraft lack such stealth technology and must rely upon defensive countermeasures. Primary among these is chaff, a fibrous substance composed of glass fibers and aluminum packed into small bundles. The pilot launches the bundle into the aircraft's slipstream, where it opens and releases nearly five million small fibers (1 to 2cm in length) into the atmosphere forming a highly-reflective masking "cloud."

The dispersal of the chaff is intended to confuse a missile's radar guidance system by creating a more attractive target than the plane that released it. Multiple aircraft acting in unison can create a chaff curtain to protect a much larger air space.

www.lakeeriewx.com...

Chaff is designed to linger in the air for a long time so it can cover a large area.

Reply to Clearskies
I'm in Atlanta and we have NEVER had a chemtrail. We have a lot of contrails appearing, but I've never seen a single chemtrail over here, and we should have tons of them with all the air traffic that goes overhead.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   

The only thing I've been feeling is the same thing I feel every year around

this time, allergies.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Oh, my goodness. Last night I went outside to go to my studio and I looked up at a clear sky with a somewhat full, or completely full moon, expecting to see, well, clearness. But, nay, I saw at least 25 chemtrails in the sky. So unusual. We do not get that many planes flying across the skies here on any given night in just a short time. I did feel a bit ill this morning. And I have been ill for the last few months, since about the end of October. Not at all usual for me. I was feeling better about 3 days ago and enjoying it, but this morning, ew, I was "under the weather again". But I need to add that my immune system is compromised by the medicines I take to keep my transplanted kidney from being rejected and this year and the end of last year, while I stay away from family members and avoid areas where people congregate, I have had 3 grandchildren living with me and so I suppose they bring home the various illnesses, viruses, etc. they encounter in school and pass it on to me. But, this winter has really been a bitch for me. And last night as I looked at the sky I said to myself, maybe there is something to this chemtrail stuff after all.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Increased chem-trails and sickness in your area?

Yes, today there were lots of these 'chemtrails' overhead. And it seems to appear whenever I'm out doing the garden, like today.

So far, I've not experienced any sort of 'sickness' except may for Mom, who has been sneezing for the past few days, thanks to some nice pollens floating about with the strong winds.

But the skies clears up a bit. I did notice some wispy, high-altitude clouds in the place of these chemtrails later in the afternoon, by the way.

[edit on 2009-3-11 by pikypiky]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by kyred

No, you saw contrails, and judging by the ultra cool temperature and high humidity levels (on the below date), your observation confirms that persistent contrails were very likely

388.2 7620 -27.2 -31.0 70 0.74 240 62 322.3 325.1 322.5
312.1 9144 -39.5 -45.1 55 0.22 255 61 325.9 326.8 326.0
300.0 9420 -41.7 -47.7 52 0.17 250 62 326.5 327.2 326.5
285.3 9754 -44.5 -50.5 51 0.13 245 63 327.2 327.8 327.3
250.0 10630 -51.7 -57.7 48 0.06 245 79 329.1 329.3 329.1
238.0 10948 -54.7 -60.7 47 0.05 243 82 329.2 329.4 329.2
226.0 11278 -56.8 -62.8 47 0.04 240 86 330.9 331.0 330.9
215.0 11595 -58.9 -64.9 46 0.03 246 83 332.4 332.5 332.4
208.0 11804 -58.7 -65.7 40 0.03 250 81 335.9 336.0 335.9
200.0 12050 -60.3 -67.3 39 0.02 255 79 337.1 337.2 337.1
198.0 12113 -60.5 -67.5 39 0.02 255 79 337.8 337.9 337.8

Third colum temperature, fifth column relative humidity

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by pikypiky

Hi, pikypiky.

Next time you see them, and there is not a strong wind,
check the top of anything smooth, like a car, or the steel roof
of a shed. . .

Blue skies. . .I hope, for you. . . B-)

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
reply to post by C-JEAN

You guys have been repeatedly told that this was Chaff, that is what chaff does. The lines are not actually miles long, the RADAR REFLECTION they create appears to be miles long when seen on the scope. The chaff itself is very small.

OMG man, those are ChemTrails, dont say Contrail.
If you cant tell the difference,do more research....
Here is a youtube clip I made, it was filmed in Oslo Norway in November 2008, I didnt get the planes,sadly they just went behind the clouds as I ran for my Camera..

Chemtrails Oslo

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

They look like contrails to me, why do you say they're chemtrails?

Did you get a soil test done?

Did you get an air test done?

If yes, are there any factories or mines nearby? what do they produce?

Did you get sick afterward?

If yes, did everyone else in your area get sick afterward?

Do you now have Morgellons?

If yes, does anyone else in your area now have Morgellons?

Did you go to the doctor to have tests done to see if you have any elevated levels of metals/poisons/chemicals in your body?

Did anyone else in your area get these tests done with the same results?

[edit on 12-3-2009 by Chadwickus]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

They look like contrails to me, why do you say they're chemtrails?
- In what frggn way do they look like contrail ?
-These planes in Vid provided are flying almost next to echother and they started to spray the two 'trails' you see and the stopped spraying after short while, you see it in the clip, planes arent even ALLOWED to fly that close to eachother, against the LAW...

Did you get a soil test done?
- No. no tests done.

Did you get an air test done?
- No. no tests done.

If yes, are there any factories or mines nearby? what do they produce?
- No mines near by , but an quarry. (rocks)

Did you get sick afterward?
-I have been sick since October, doctors cant get anny solid answeres as the blood works comes back with different symptoms every time.

If yes, did everyone else in your area get sick afterward?
-There is alot of sick people every where, they think it is pollon allergy, even mid winter, and that is just bollox, even you know that.Snow and ice,where does the pollon come from??
-And I must add three years ago, 5 of us in our house hold got mycoplasma pnumonia,funny since Mycoplasma is in these chemtrails(Atleast the 'tests' I have seen online) and barium weakens your body, it is realy not that hard to connect my friend. My wife works at an doctors office, and she is pumped from having so much work at work, there are so many sick people here in Oslo it is scary..

Do you now have Morgellons?
- Still nothing crawling, Im glad to say ! But I have blisters that just grows meaner and have liquid in them.

If yes, does anyone else in your area now have Morgellons?
-still no suicides here, but just waiting for it ..

Did you go to the doctor to have tests done to see if you have any elevated levels of metals/poisons/chemicals in your body?
-I have done nothing but tests the last four months, and as said above, different results every bloodwork I take. I have talked to my docter about maby it is some metal or nickel allergy, but he will not get into that area.

Did anyone else in your area get these tests done with the same results?
No tests as I know of, people here are as you , in denial of that things are going on. and this Debunk thing of yours smells Gov.PayCheck too..

[edit on 12-3-2009 by Chadwickus]

Here is another, just a short one with stills ...
Chems Oslo January

And I rather you come up with some theories and proof that these are just contrails and that the pilot is not DRUNK ! Thank You !

[edit on 12-3-2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Pictures and vids like what you've presented are just not enough to say chemtrails exist.

The burden of proof isn't on me, but to help explain why contrails persist or stop and start these couple of links are quite useful:

www.bragwebdesign.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now if what you're saying is true about having mixed blood test results and that your wife works at a doctors office, you should see a pattern with the sicknesses, everyone should be showing the same symptoms, even if the symptoms are inconclusive blood results, there will be a pattern.

Plus your wife is in the best position to see if there is a pattern or not.

You could be in a unique position to prove your belief here mate.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Pictures and vids like what you've presented are just not enough to say chemtrails exist.

The burden of proof isn't on me, but to help explain why contrails persist or stop and start these couple of links are quite useful:

www.bragwebdesign.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now if what you're saying is true about having mixed blood test results and that your wife works at a doctors office, you should see a pattern with the sicknesses, everyone should be showing the same symptoms, even if the symptoms are inconclusive blood results, there will be a pattern.

Plus your wife is in the best position to see if there is a pattern or not.

You could be in a unique position to prove your belief here mate.

Could be..Any who, those are not contrails, these planes are flying pretty low, distance dont come out so good in the footage, but they are too close to eachother and way to low for comercial flights. And that day, there was about 11 spraying planes just that one saturday in November.

I have lived here for 11 years, and the planes do not fly over this area to OSL (oslo air port Gardemoen)I know that, and I dont need any one to tell me this is normal, becaus it is abnormal for planes to take this path.
And even if Contrails MAY stay in the atmosphere in HIGH altitudes, these are Huge trails in very LOW altitudes.
and they last the WHOLE DAY , no contrail last a whole day,it is just crazy to saying that, crazy.

Again I say, it doesnt matter how much proof I stick in your face, cause you are in denial, I can stick your head inside the trail it self,and you would just say ' gosh, its a new kind of jet fuel'. Do you get my point Sir.?
I cant send you my 2 GIG of photos of these planes taken just over a four month period. I have stopped taking pics since it is just too much, I dont have time for anything else, but I do take pictures of the most outstanding ones..

EDIT: Those links prove nothing to me, looks like they have mixed pictures to make it even harder to get people involved in this topic.

A whole buch of numbers and formulas dont help the ordanary man one bit. I see these planes DUMB the load, that is not De-Icing, there were no Roswell either, yet it gets proven more and more to be a fact for each week that goes by. And yes, I have presented my proof..

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
-These planes in Vid provided are flying almost next to echother and they started to spray the two 'trails' you see and the stopped spraying after short while, you see it in the clip, planes arent even ALLOWED to fly that close to eachother, against the LAW...

First of all the planes aren't flying that close to each other. From the ground they may look close but they aren't as close as they look.

As for not being allowed to fly too closely, the FAA says they can fly within 1000 feet vertical separation, and 3 nautical miles lateral separation. Most countries go with something similar to that so that you have the same rules in place everywhere, instead of having to fly by one set of rules in one country and then having them change when you cross the border.

In Norway, flight level 290-410 are considered EUR RVSM airspace, and the separation rules are slightly different. For RVSM approved aircraft, it's a vertical separation of 1000 feet. For Non-RVSM approved aircraft, aircraft flying in formation, and aircraft with communication problems, it's 2000 feet vertical separation.

As for their altitude, there is no way to tell unless you have a scanner or some way to track the planes.

[edit on 3/12/2009 by Zaphod58]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58

Originally posted by ChemBreather

First of all the planes aren't flying that close to each other. From the ground they may look close but they aren't as close as they look.

As for not being allowed to fly too closely, the FAA says they can fly within 1000 feet vertical separation, and 3 nautical miles lateral separation. Most countries go with something similar to that so that you have the same rules in place everywhere, instead of having to fly by one set of rules in one country and then having them change when you cross the border.

In Norway, flight level 290-410 are considered EUR RVSM airspace, and the separation rules are slightly different. For RVSM approved aircraft, it's a vertical separation of 1000 feet. For Non-RVSM approved aircraft, aircraft flying in formation, and aircraft with communication problems, it's 2000 feet vertical separation.

As for their altitude, there is no way to tell unless you have a scanner or some way to track the planes.

[edit on 3/12/2009 by Zaphod58]

Another one ? you sit in the same room or ?
I saw those plane come over my roof, they were 'tailing' eachother my friend, LOW altitude. And please stop telling my how the planes are flying here, ok. In that clip, the two trails were sprayed almost at the same time, one plane after the other, I SAW THEM COME, I just didnt get my camera in time to get the planes on the tape.couldnt have been more than 7-800 meters after the first plane.. And the 'rocket' look alikes that comes from the ground and up? what are those? let guess, this is where you debunkers say Balloons, right, dont say missile launch, we dont shoot up missiles in Norway ..

* Salute *

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Yes there is a room full of us that just sit around all day waiting for these threads.

Or wait, maybe it's the many many years of experience I have with aviation telling me that the things that are pointed out as "sprayers" are nothing of the sort by many people that don't know anything or very little about planes.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join