It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs Active Over 10 States March 2009

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
This article is based upon MUFON reports received just within the last week:

A Virginia man watched a silent and low flying triangular-shaped UFO with seven lights on March 7. A Connecticut man and his sister witnessed a bright light UFO at the tree line zigzagging in the sky on March 3, then saw it shining a light to the ground for about 40 minutes before disappearing. Twenty minutes later a triangular-shaped UFO arrived at the tree line - and then a third object appeared. In California on March 5, a witness watched two white orbs moving in the sky - then saw three jets scrambling toward them, a transport helicopter and two black helicopters followed.

Here's a link to the article which also has detailed MUFON reports from the last week:

UFOs Active Over 10 States

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Good find!

I'm glad so many different people in the surrounding areas got a look at this thing and reported in, does a bit more for the credibility than a one person account would.

I especially liked the part about jets being scrambled and helicopters chasing these things, but whats up with the transport helicopter? seems a bit out of place chasing a ufo unless they planned on shooting it down or maybe it dropped something off

[edit on 11-3-2009 by Slave2Knowledge]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
What was freaky for me was the MUFON report of someone watching the Kepler Telescope launch stating they had seen a triangle craft with bright lights off to the left of the rocket. I reported seeing the very same thing while watching the launch on tv and it was later deleted by NASA on the wide range camera shots!! Only the first round of camera replays (CAM3)showed the lights as I had seen them during the launch. Further replays did not show the CAM3 footage. I posted this in the Hey Nasa thread.

Further credibility of these reports come not only from the witness to take the time to report to MUFON but three of the reports come from professionals areas in the aerospace and air defense.

So, even though it wasn't in person...I wonder if I finally saw my first UFO during the Kepler launch. Can't say for certain, I only saw it live and one time in replay so not enough information but, definitely intriguing with this separeate first hand account!

Edit: Here's a link to my original report of something unidentified during the Kepler launch. Mines the 2nd post on page 1:
Hey NASA...More UFOs

[edit on 3/12/2009 by Whisper67]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
LMAO - I'm kinda derailing my own thread. Bah, it's relevant.

Well, the disinfo agents are at again. There's an article on the same above referenced website saying numerous UFO reports were result of "normal rocket" effects, gives a myrid of possibilities without any specifics. Apparently, there were several reports over Florida - not just the Cape Canaveral area.

I know what I saw was before the booster detachment and it was a ways off away from the rocket, very large, bright lights in a formation. In this nondefining article it posts the Youtube video of the launch. I live in Bedrock and can't view this but, if they stay at the shot where the video begins you won't be able to see the light formation as it's more off to the left.

Please also note on the following link is a slide show of pics from the launch. Please note there is not ONE wide range shot. NASA loves those wide range shots especially at night. At Cape Canaveral in the art center there are several photographs and paintings of long range launches.

Disinfo Article - Includes Youtube video

Slideshow of Launch - Where's the long wide range shot?

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I noticed that, right after I read your post I watched the video of the launch, not on youtube but on another site which reported the lights near the rocket as well, video was bad and couldnt see the lights but a few people in the florida launch area did report seeing lights heres one womans report:

According to eye witness " I live approximate 7 miles west of Cape Caneveral AFS. I watch all of the satelittle and shuttle launches from my front yard. Last night, Mar 6 2009, I was watching the launch of the Kepler Telescope. While looking at the launch vehicle, I noticed a triangle shape of lights, flickering on and off, on the left side, north of the rocket. I had forgotten my camera, so I went inside and returned with it. When I pointed my video camera at this object, my camera did not focus, it showed a warning light to take the lens cap off, it was hanging down on it's string. I could not get any pictures or video. This object was in this position for approx 20 mins. Then I became concerned and went inside. Have you had any other reports from this area?

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Triangler shaped UFO's are man made of the earth, you now this one..., they are not the real deal.

Please, please, do not be fooled....

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
i wonder how much gas they burn chasing theese things.....

well man i wish them the best but if they would break the prime directive some more and help us take down the nwo it would be much appreciated.

but i guess they just want to watch as 99% combat 1%.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by guessing
Triangler shaped UFO's are man made of the earth, you now this one..., they are not the real deal.

Please, please, do not be fooled....

If they are man-made of this earth - why would they be viewing a launch? What's up with the cover-up?

Edit: Thanks Slave4Knowledge for posting that report. That's exactly where I saw the lights too - to the left, North of the launch.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I have been wishing that something would occur close enough that I can take a look for myself.

I have heard of these triangular ships for a very long time and have yet to see one. But I have met people who claim to have seen them.

Personally, I don't know what to think. I remember some stories about these ships having been built by us, yet powered by alien technology with american pilots who seem to eventually succomb to the radiation levels involved and die.

That's a heck of a thing, flying a death machine that isn't necessarily a bomber!

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Im not a ufo guy, but i dont dispute them being around.
Does anyone think the recent magnetic changes have anything to do with more frequent sightings?
Like the ability to get closer, or into the atmosphere?

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Aren't the europeans concerned that the swiss accelorator is what have lured more sightings lately?

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Yessum, I am here to help, thanks is not neccessary
. Not sure if thats it, Guinness, but if they are advanced enough to travel to our planet from another then Im sure they are able to detect the magnetic field around our planet. After all, some say that magnetics is how some of these craft levitate and travel so quickly.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Whisper67

Your not crazy I saw it too. I feel better knowing I'm not the only one. Definitely convinced me of the triangular class UFO. Now to find out if they are ours. Lots of speculation but no one knows for sure.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Slave2Knowledge
Yessum, I am here to help, thanks is not neccessary
. Not sure if thats it, Guinness, but if they are advanced enough to travel to our planet from another then Im sure they are able to detect the magnetic field around our planet. After all, some say that magnetics is how some of these craft levitate and travel so quickly.

Yeah, I think they got that magnetic zero point energy stuff. But, how does it create lift. That's a puzzler.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
It creates lift simply by reversing its magnetic polarity with the earth.

[- +][[ ]][+ -]

[edit on 12-3-2009 by DaMod]

[edit on 12-3-2009 by DaMod]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod
reply to post by Whisper67

Your not crazy I saw it too. I feel better knowing I'm not the only one. Definitely convinced me of the triangular class UFO. Now to find out if they are ours. Lots of speculation but no one knows for sure.

Did you see this on the NASA feed? Did you notice how they didn't show wide shots on the replays?

Regardless of this one particular issue and back to my op (lol-I derailed myself) this seems like a lot of MUFON reports for one week; I follow the reports closely - I make my rounds: MUFON, USGS ect on almost a daily basis. Now not to sound like a conspiracy theorist (:puz
but you COULD connect some dots here...Kepler launch, scrub of shuttle launch, incident on space station today, excessive UFO reports.

I'll do some more research tonight and post updates. Thanks so much to all for contributing. ::sprinkles some stars::

Edit: typo

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Is that many sightings in one week on MUFON unusual?

Are there any video clips that show the triangle?

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   

If they are man-made of this earth - why would they be viewing a launch? What's up with the cover-up?

To misquote "if you wanna be a duck, you gotta walk like a duck, quack like a duck, and LOOK like a duck'.

Military sends goons out to play in spaceship around launch site. NASA is cued to 'cover it up, and make it look like a half job'. Throw in regular you and me's reporting the site- and BAM! 'Aliens' are watching the launch.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by wylekat

To misquote "if you wanna be a duck, you gotta walk like a duck, quack like a duck, and LOOK like a duck'.

Military sends goons out to play in spaceship around launch site. NASA is cued to 'cover it up, and make it look like a half job'. Throw in regular you and me's reporting the site- and BAM! 'Aliens' are watching the launch.

I had the idea that it was a way for viewing the launch for the Elite. Appetizers, drinks, great view & don't have to mingle with the common folk

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Jb0311NY

THEY are not here to take down the NWO but to support it wholesale.

The NWO is the group in charge of the technologies and managing all the agreements.

It's not yet clear whether one group is going to take a good cop role and another group a bad cop role to scare the world into the global government or whether they are all going to play the 'we're here to save you and the planet from yourselves' script.

They are NOT nice critters regardless of how some of them have been behaving.

Check out

www.alienresitance.org...

for the best analysis of what they really are, that I know of.

There's also info there about a new Roswell conference with a great panel of experts on the topic . . . for sometime this late spring or early summer, I think it is.

new topics

top topics

join