It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings from AZ

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Hi. My short intro: I grew up watching shows on the paranormal, conspiracies, fringe science and many other non mainstream topics. While I have a few friends interested in these things as well, I've been looking for others to discuss these things, it seems like I am the only one I know that thinks something very fishy has been going on with the gov in the past several years, though. I'm glad I found this group. Keep up the good work.

[edit on 11-3-2009 by CynicalSoul1999]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS my friend enjoy the doom/gloom, fear, aliens, doomsday, 9/11, ufo, cRaZy threads we have here.

And submit your own.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I think you've found your place!

Welcome & Enjoy!

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

You are not alone anymore. You now have many friends who believe there is, was and has been something fishy in Washington.

I hope you enjoy this community as much as I have.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Hello from a fellow Arizonian.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Hey welcome,looks like come April I too will be living in Arizona,Calif too many issues now,have fun posting

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Howdy AZ. I lived in Phoenix for a couple of years. We hope to go back one day.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Hey

Welcome Aboard

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Welcome. I'm originally from Prescott but I now live in Oregon. Its hard to be the only person in the room, so to speak, who thinks there is something fishy going on. I know exactly how that feels. I've only been a member for a short time and its quickly become my favorite website ever. There's a lot of bad threads, some ignorant, some that intentionally bait and insult people (I didn't know what the word "troll" meant until I came here and saw it used so often), but the good threads and incredibly intelligent posts and civilized manner of the majority of posters easily make up for the few unavoidable short-comings of an online forum.
I see this website as evidence that regardless of what secret, strange, or scary things may be happening, the majority of people out there care about the truth, are interested in learning and growth and making a positive change in the world - it adds a modicum of hope to my life (not to say I wouldn't still be hopeful without this website, but it always helps to get a little positive feedback from likeminded people now and then).

new topics

top topics

join