It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Technology Glitches and Me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I was wondering if anyone has experienced odd occurences with technology. I've been experiencing "glitches" with technology since I was young, but it's gotten worse over the last year.

1. Computers crash on me a lot
  2. I have "killed" both my boyfriend's game consoles (PS3 and Xbox)
  3. When playing video games - I find every glitch in the game
  4. Lights flicker when I'm in a bad mood
  5. I have been shocked by a toaster, radio and lamp when they were not plugged in
  6. Static occurs a lot when I am near radios
  7. Power surges occur in my car and house when I am stressed out

I know these are probably easily explainable, but I have to say these kind of things happen a lot to me. I know we are practically walking currents of energy, but can people run at a higher rate of energy than others? If this is in the wrong forum - please let me know.

[edit on 11-3-2009 by WonderingSoul]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
What is 8. null ?

I don't really understand that point.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Nick_X

I'm still learning the site. I mistyped #8, it's not supposed to be there.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
My electronics tend to die fast- I've been told I hold some extra charge in me somewhere that messes with the tech. I have no idea, though.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I can't remember what it's called, telekinesis or something like that?
where when people are in a bad mood or something and they project their energy towards the things around them, such as lights flickering..

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I have a lot of the same type of things but I tend to shut things off, digital clocks for example They are always screwing up on me, I finally had to get an atomic clock because I couldn't keep one working for more than a few weeks.(and no I wasn't buying the dollar store versions) Also streetlights tend to shut off right before I go under them, I know that this is a powersaving technique that they have but it happens all the time. I can't tell how many cell phones I have gone through, and I am super careful not to drop them because I hate scratches and things like that in anything I own. Its good to know that this happens to other people though. I thought I was kindof nuts for thinking that this was more than mere coincidence, which it very well may be.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Street light shut off near me, lights flicker a lot and I've gone through more phones THIS YEAR than I can keep track of. My computer has had to be repaired/rebuilt/rebooted Windows software more times that I care to admit! I wouldn't put too much thought into it... technology is fickle.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by WonderingSoul

# When playing video games - I find every glitch in the game
# Lights flicker when I'm in a bad mood
# I have been shocked by a toaster, radio and lamp when they were not plugged in

If this is true you may have a demonic attachement.

Seek out some cristian who can remove it from you.

Russ Dizdar is one.

There was another guy in NY who exoprcised a guy in a bus while working as a asecurity guard, forgot the name.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ngoogs

Ditto on the street lights. I have to believe that they're just a crappy meld of solar switches and delicate circuitry.

I suppose it's entirely possible that humans' magnetic fields are incompatible sometimes with electronics. I don't think it's a currently measurable variable.

Seems that I always have a TV that develops waviness on the sides. Of course, our power comes from two giant diesel generators, and it's possible that we experience dirty power from time to time. Also possible that our "new" TVs bought here are refurbished.

top topics

join