It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck goes berserk on Houston Mayor over police officer shot in the face. Please Watch!!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
How on earth can the govt, with its billions they waste on all manner of pork, not build an iron-clad border? It has to be corruption on both sides of the fence. You can't completely blame Mexican officials, if they don't play ball with the drug cartels their family ends up beheaded. They simply lack the resources and power to handle drug gangs earning as much revenue (or more) as the state does. But there's no excuse for US officials to not put a stop to the flow of arms over the boarder into Mexico, or allow such a porous border to continue. Put some armed units out there, military or contractor. When they catch a Mexican illegal smuggling drugs across the border don't just send him back to Mexico and the gangs, he'll be back in action in no time crossing the border again. Put them in a special American prison for these types of illegals and let him rot there for 10 or 20 years. China knows how to deal with this type of illegal immigration - first they built a massive wall that's been standing for two thousand years and they execute drug smugglers.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   

I was even sitting next to a lawyer one time, while I was taking care of paper work for legal matters (With a Notary for a Contract), and after about 5 minutes I overheard the guy next to me discuss how he had sodomized, raped, and molested his 2, 3, and 6 year old Daughters! THEN, I heard his lawyer discuss how he Plea Bargained for 5 YEARS! 5 FREAKING YEARS! What a Slap on the Wrist, and surprise, surprise, the guy was a Hispanic fresh over the Border. Do you know what his excuse was for committing these Hell bound crimes? He had the same excuse which I overheard from all of the other FOBs, and that was: "Eh mayne, I had a 12 Pack of Corona, I was drunk". I kid you NOT! This was the Golden Ticket excuse nearly every last one of them used.

This is the kind of crap that makes my blood boil. Seriously, WHAT is so wrong with shoot-to-kill orders for illegally crossing the border? Executions for this "hombre" above? I bet they would start thinking twice if they knew they would be taken out back and shot after such a trial.

Mine the border. Shift troops from Iraq to the border. More armed UAV's patrolling the border. 3 strikes your dead for illegals breaking the law in the USA.

They are only strong because they have nothing to fear. That needs to change.

[edit on 14-3-2009 by ACEMANN]

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

I guess we disagree on the fact that an illegal is an illegal and the punishment of illegals themselves.

The ones who are not drug runners work for less than minimum wage, hurting the real citizens of America. I am not for raising the minimum wage and believe it should stay where its at, but when people compete over minimum wage pay and pay that is lower, is when people will be working for almost nothing (even though thats what it practically is now).

Sucks that they were born in Mexico, but while we are already in a crisis, the cheapest and most viable solution would be the one I stated. If they want in, do it LEGALLY.

I fail to see your side David. There is already a system in place to enter legally, and while it could be tedious, it is there and does not take a life time. So for you to back up the side of illegals confuses me. I live in Ohio, so the problem does not affect me to bad, but I can not even what it is even like for Texans and Californians.

At this point, I bet many Americans do not care how the government goes about in getting rid of these damn illegal immigrants. My solution was just cheap and preventive, and it is obvious the government does not give a crap.

Just goes back to how corrupt our government is. They do not even have to hide in secrecy, because the system is so tangled and twisted we can not do anything "legally".

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join