It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo Speeds off camera

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Hey Hey, found this video, not sure if its a repost if it is I'm sorry but I found it pretty interesting
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 11-3-2009 by Slave2Knowledge]

[edit on 11-3-2009 by Slave2Knowledge]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
ok, so where is the video ?

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I think you forgot the link.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Haha there we go, took me a sec, sorry for the delay

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
That's really quite interesting.

I especially liked the commentary!

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Sorry, there is an ongoing discussion on this topic. Interesting video though. Glad someone is keeping an eye open for this stuff... thanks for posting anyway..

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
nice vid ... if this is not a cgi .... OMG

very nice vid

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by aorAki

Yeah...the lack of commentary is eerie - but hey, I have filmed lots of cool stuff without making any commentary at all.

I like the part how the object seems to come about face, or shapeshift or charge something up just the moment before it zooms off.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Apparently CGI is getting better and Better by the moment. Wow, soon not even video proof will be sufficient to prove anything.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
the only thing that troubles me with this vid is that it was like the camera person knew it was going to shoot off to the left.

surely when it shot off at this speed you would have been caught off guard and missed it shooting off.

pretty suspect if you ask me.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Yeah grant I see what you mean, makes you wonder, if it was faked, what was used to make it so convincing? It doesnt look as if anything is being hung out a window or even something hung in the distance and it seems to fly off in a straight line to the left, not moving up or down as if someone was holding something on a string, dunno just guessing here

top topics

join