It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret State Police Report: Ron Paul, Bob Barr, Chuck Baldwin, Libertarians are Terrorists

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
It seems I'm the only one who won't believe this until someone more credible than Alex Jones comes out about it. I don't really feel inclined to believe someone who talks to the antichrist once a week.
If it is true, this site will need to be much more careful. I'd hate to see a website I've been a member of since I was 14 shut down.

[edit on 17-3-2009 by sadisticwoman]

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
This thread has had almost 300 post and it seems after every other 8 to 10 post we get a post with concerns about the document being true, then we get another 8 to 10 saying it is true then another post with concerns....

Yes the document is true...........I verified it myself back when this thread was a few hours old as did many others.

For those who stop in to read the OP's first post then comment without reading all the research put towards the OP's topic...........

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

Prove to me it's true. Post links to other people who have gotten hold of the document from someone who is not Alex Jones. Has the group who published the memo admitted to it?

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by sadisticwoman

Please read all post before asking for such information. There are several ATS members on this thread who called themselves and left the numbers here on this thread for others to call.

Here is the number to call Capt Hull 573-526-6115

Its been proven.......DO IT YOURSELF!.........Don't ask for links

[edit on 17-3-2009 by Cloudsinthesky]

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by sadisticwoman
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

Prove to me it's true. Post links to other people who have gotten hold of the document from someone who is not Alex Jones. Has the group who published the memo admitted to it?

Well - I was just going to post how this has now hit the media. Link below is from an article on it from the Missouri Reporter - Kansas City.com

Missouri Reporter - Kanasascity.com - Report draws criticism.

Heh - its funny to read how they are trying to backpedal on this...

But Hotz said using factors in the report to determine whether someone could be a terrorist is not profiling. He said people who display signs or bumper stickers from third-party groups are not in danger of harassment from police.

"It's giving the makeup of militia members and their political beliefs," Hotz said of the report. "It's not saying that everybody who supports these candidates is involved in a militia. It's not even saying that all militias are bad."

Suuuuureeeee...

[edit on 18-3-2009 by Frogs]

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
on my facebook page I put an upside down American flag, as my country is in distress. I am so tempted to put a flag sticker upside down on my semi or put the flag upside down on my cb antenna. So the next time I drive through Missouri I can see what they really do.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Missouri report on militias, terrorists draws fire.

It's hit the Kansas City Star, so they at least seem to agree with everyone above that the documents are legitimate..

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
When are you guys gonna wake up!

ITS TRUE!!!!!!!

AP STORY

but I guess ol AJ is just a liar huh?

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
--Removed irrelevant content--

[edit on 3/19/2009 by nasdack24k]

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   

How about Rush Limbaugh?? I cannot even believe I'm about to post this!!

[edit on 19-3-2009 by ThatDGgirl]

[edit on 19-3-2009 by ThatDGgirl]

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Glenn Beck talked about this on his radio show today...it's legit.

He will be doing a show on this alone on Monday next week.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
To all you AJ haters. This wouldn't even be on AP, Glenn Beck, and Rush Limbough if it weren't for AJ. For as much as you hate him he brings us lots of things we wouldn't even know about otherwise. Maybe thats why you hate him (psy-ops?)

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Here is Glenn Becks report to add to the list:

www.infowars.com...

This may becoming old news to some, but with the the validity of this report coming to light more everyday, I believe this needs to be discussed more thoroughly in relation to the possible consequences.

[edit on 19-3-2009 by DarksDeception]

[edit on 19-3-2009 by DarksDeception]

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I learned a long time ago, I found out most of my news through alternate media. The big media seems to be usually 3 days behind the story.

Guys just because it comes from a non professional, non big money news agency does not mean it isn't real. And another thing...just because someone has a website that doesn't look professional doesn't mean they don't have serious information. Big money corporate news has all the flashy stuff, and hand selected garbage to feed you. Go there if you wish...I'll go to the guy that breaks the story first.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Here is another link to an interview with the officer whom sent this document.

www.youtube.com...

Its a shame this thread did not discuss the content of this document, as "cloudsinthesky" has stated, as this documents validity took precedence over its very important content.

If this thread was re posted now, I believe the interest in the content of this document would be very different, as so many readers just fobbed it off as a lie.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
The DOUBTERS should be asking themselves

why our so-called ""free press"" isn't on top of this story

like they are for BRITNEY SPEARS and PARIS HILTON?

Why are TRAMPS more NEWSWORTHY than this is?

The folks who are not doubters already know why.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
IRONCLAD PROOF DOCUMENT IS TRUE

Fox News takes it mainstream

'Fusion Centers' Expand Criteria to Identify Militia Members

Do you like Ron Paul or oppose abortion? You may be a member of a militia, according to a new report by a government information collection agency.

That's according to "The Modern Militia Movement," a report by the Missouri Information Analysis Center (MIAC), a government collective that identifies the warning signs of potential domestic terrorists for law enforcement communities

Michael German, national security policy counsel for the American Civil Liberties Union, said the report "crosses the line" and shows a disregard for civil liberties. "It seems to implicate people who are engaging in First Amendment protected activities and suggest that something as innocuous as supporting a political candidate for office would mean that you're harboring some ill-intent," German told FOXNews.com. "It's completely inappropriate." German — who claims the number of fusion centers nationwide is closer to 70 — said the centers present several troubling concerns, including their excessive secrecy, ambiguous lines of authority, the use of data mining and military participation. "No two are alike," German said. "And these things are expanding rapidly."

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
HEY LOOK AT THIS!!!

www.newswithviews.com...

MISSOURI SCRAPS M.I.A.C. REPORT

How bout that!?

Well, there is still hope for liberty after all! After multiple thousands of phone calls, emails, faxes, and other communications from outraged citizens, the State of Missouri has rescinded its controversial "militia" report. This proves the point I made in this column recently that the most effective way to fight an ever-encroaching federal leviathan is to focus on our individual states.

Apparently, the bitching paid off!

NOW, let's do this alot more. Guess I learned my lesson about making phone calls today.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ThatDGgirl

This came down from the Government (Fed)......As you can see they had to have a fall guy.....

They will be very careful from here on out with documents like this.......They will be classified!

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Did anyone ever consider that all of this information,from whatever source,was given to us to argue and discuss pointlessly,just for the reason of keeping all of us from realising any truth about anything at all?.

Yeah!.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join