It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret State Police Report: Ron Paul, Bob Barr, Chuck Baldwin, Libertarians are Terrorists

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I'm not sure why anyone is questioning this document. This has already happened in Maryland:

www.washingtonpost.com...

Police Spied on Activists In Md.
Police Spied on Activists In Md.
Officers Infiltrated Groups During Ehrlich Years

By Lisa Rein
Washington Post Staff Writer
Friday, July 18, 2008; A01

Undercover Maryland State Police officers conducted surveillance on war protesters and death penalty opponents, including some in Takoma Park, for more than a year while Robert L. Ehrlich Jr. was governor, documents released yesterday show.

Detailed intelligence reports logged by at least two agents in the police department's Homeland Security and Intelligence Division reveal close monitoring of the movements as the Iraq war and capital punishment were heatedly debated in 2005 and 2006.

Organizational meetings, public forums, prison vigils, rallies outside the State House in Annapolis and e-mail group lists were infiltrated by police posing as peace activists and death penalty opponents, the records show. The surveillance continued even though the logs contained no reports of illegal activity and consistently indicated that the activists were not planning violent protests.

Then-state police superintendent Tim Hutchins acknowledged in an interview yesterday that the surveillance took place on his watch, adding that it was done legally. He said Ehrlich (R) was not aware of it. "You do what you think is best to protect the general populace of the state," said Hutchins, now a federal defense contractor...

The article is a bit longer but that's the meat and potatoes of it. Click on the link to read the whole thing if you're curious.

And I really should have included this:

A well-known antiwar activist from Baltimore, Max Obuszewski, 63, was singled out by the undercover agents and entered into a "Washington-Baltimore High Intensity Drug Trafficking Area" database. His entry indicates a "Primary Crime" of "Terrorism-anti-government" and a "Secondary Crime" of "Terrorism-Anti-War Protesters," according to the documents.

[edit on 14-3-2009 by SheepleFlavored]

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Join the resistance or keep drinking cool aid, I choose resistance. I cant wait until the day comes for the tree of liberty to be refreshed.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
this is really becoming a concern now, the government are using the terrorist slogan to as many things labels as , they have manipulated the general public and their armies so much now that nothing that we say or do matters because they are so brain washed, we are really in for a rough time, i think we will have to keep quiet because even if we disagree we can't do anything

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by SheepleFlavored

Good find!

See everyone is worried about the Millitary, I think the police are the problem.
Now, what in the hell where the two agents thinking when they were doing this? Why isn't stuff like this used to dump the Patriot Act?

This is true spying on our citizens through and through.
Sick freaks need to be back handed!

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I registered just so I could post this reply.
I come from a military family, am married to an active duty marine, and am surrounded by military friends and family. The fact that you guys could possibly think your own military could turn on you is ridiculous. My husband is a registered libertarian as well as most of our friends. We see through the smoke screens and most "troops" aren't brainwashed nor are they stupid.
If there ever is ANYTHING that could possibly "go-down" like Alex Jones always warns- you can COUNT on your troops siding with YOU, fighting with you. I would have thought on such a large forum some one else would have posted this.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
You can call me what ever you want. I know what I am and I know what im not.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Polski

I appreciate that but for every one of you who lay claim to support there is at least one other service member eager as hell to put his gun to my head to take my gun.

For a while we had one posting on ATS here. He would jump into every thread remotely linked to firearms and rail about how us meager civilians had no business owning AR-15's. His avatar was a pic of him in uniform holding his M4.

There's no reason to "resent" anything. When the time comes just step on over to the right side. Nothing else matters.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I am so glad that I grew up in the 50's. Life, as a child, seemed perfect. Look what these kids today have to look forward to. I realize now why Obama's book was entitled the audacity of hope. How dare you have any hope, America! We're in charge now!

I'm sure as a Christian I'm an enemy of the state ... yippee! We're moving so quickly into this one-world government thing. Now to figure out who'll be its leader. I do believe he is the beast of Scripture.

Honestly, there's no telling how long the "government" has watched us. Ma Bell recorded her phone calls. I've heard there's a video of someone opening the digital boxes from the "government" and discovering a camera and microphone. I wouldn't doubt it. I'd like to get my hands on one of those lil boxes.

So, if we are the patriotic Americans who want our country run according to the United States Constitution, we're ... terrorists? They can kiss my red/white and blue ass!

Can I say this? Obama has a MySpace page!

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Polski
you can COUNT on your troops siding with YOU, fighting with you.

History shows that to be evident, huh?

I beg to differ. Not saying all, but I see a decent amount of the kids that join the army. A lot of them are goons and stupid in the intelligence sense. Best chance at a job and a future career, so thats why they join. I find it hard for people to give up their job, and facing all the charges that go against them military.

Only way I can see our military supporting us is when all the generals and government officials start issuing orders like this - throw them in jail or "get rid of them". Otherwise, they are just supporting such tyranny that will lead up to the greater event.

I hate to say it, but there are MANY people out there that would rather be with an oppressive force and earn money and live, than going against it.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I do appreciate your responses and opinions, though arguing the finer points or flaws of our military members isn't the purpose of this thread. I just wanted to reassure some people that not all troops would blindly follow orders again their fellow country men and women.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
The percent of troops who would fight actively AGAINST US citizens is less than 7.5 percent.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by milesp

You should have read the other post.............Yes its real

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarksDeception
reply to post by milesp

All your questions have been previously raised and answered, and the document has been confirmed as true.

[edit on 14-3-2009 by DarksDeception]

Um, actually they haven't.

Originally posted by Kanati
The fact that MIAC when called said that they were aware of the documents, but had no comment sealed the deal for me. If it wasn't true why didn't they say so when asked. It would have been easy to do, yet all they could say is NO COMMENT!
The real scary thing for me is that this is coming out of my state.

[edit on 12-3-2009 by Kanati]

[edit on 12-3-2009 by Kanati]

Did the sheriff actually say the documents were made by the MIAC or that he was just aware of them? I'm sure he's aware of the documents because people listening to the Alex Jones show have been calling and asking him about them.

Can someone just shoot me a link to proof the documents were made and distributed by the MIAC?

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Polski
I registered just so I could post this reply.
I come from a military family, am married to an active duty marine, and am surrounded by military friends and family. The fact that you guys could possibly think your own military could turn on you is ridiculous. My husband is a registered libertarian as well as most of our friends. We see through the smoke screens and most "troops" aren't brainwashed nor are they stupid.
If there ever is ANYTHING that could possibly "go-down" like Alex Jones always warns- you can COUNT on your troops siding with YOU, fighting with you. I would have thought on such a large forum some one else would have posted this.

Law enforcement seems to have no problem acceding to demands from the top.

Military was already put on patrol for a few months after 9/11. All they have to do is make up another villain.

Besides, DoD military personnel only make up half of all combat troops. The rest are from the private sector. Don't think that they won't go after defectors as well.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by bosna87

Thank you for sharing that.

This is the type of complete BS that has got to stop!

I am a couple of hours from you in Wichita. I have not had a problem yet.
As I have two of those one on each front fender and a big flag in front of my house.

I am on the Kansas side, but I travel to and thru MO all the time. Your Troopers are complete dicks all the time. They set speeding traps on 44 constantly. They use planes for speeders, which is half assed at best in being true validation, but the Judges hold up to it.

The fact that this document comes from MO does not surprise me at all.
The only part of the state that is not that bad, is from OK-KS line to Table Rock.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Ragdollcat

Hello RDC, just for clarity on "enemies of the state". Religious beliefs don't make anyone an "enemy of the state". But if you think for yourself then you are an "enemy of the state".

"I never submitted the whole system of my opinions to the creed of any party of men whatever in religion, in philosophy, in politics, or in anything else where I was capable of thinking for myself. Such an addiction is the last degradation of a free and moral agent." - Thomas Jefferson

I'm not a Jefferson fan but I think he had that right. My point is that neither having nor lacking a traditional faith is not a measure of one's morality. We're all in this together. Even heretics like myself.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Don't worry about the soldiers, they are people also ,and have familys.
And I can say they do not like this anymore than you or I do.
You will be surprised how many of them will be standing in line with you to defend your rights! No normal person is going to stand with bad orders or laws.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I'll put my name willinglut out there. I DARE THEM TO COME ARREST ME FOR BEING A PATRIOT.

Flying the flag is a terrorist act now eh???? This is sickening.

My name is Patrick Martin. I am a Patriot. If being a proud American means I'm a terrorist then they can come and arrest me. COME GET ME FOOLS!

People who are willing to give up essential liberties for a little bit of safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. A smart man said that about 200 years agao and he's still right to this day. His name was Ben Franklin and he knew what fighting for freedom was about! I take my que from those who have stood up before me. It's not wrong to be proud of your country and hate it's government at the same time! The Feds and OBAMA will see this country collapse to the ground so that they have total dominance over the people! I say SCREW THAT.

I garauntee you I'm already on any list of ''terrorists Americans'' they have. Now is the time to get loud. If we're terrorists becasue we love our coutry and support our constitution then I'm already dead. BRING IT ON PIGGIES!!!!! I smell bacon I smell grease I smell Fresno County police!!!!!!!! GET PISSED IT'S TIME FOR A FIGHT!

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Did you all notice that the state police superintendent in the Maryland case I referenced is now a federal defense contractor?

Is there anybody involved in the MO situation that also looks likely to be tied to or go on over to the feds, particularly in the matter of fed defense?

As far as I've been able to follow this story it hasn't died out in Maryland. People still talk about it and are still holding the police accountable for it. Nobody took it lying down. It is encouraging to note that word DID get out about this practice and that people DID raise a stink about it and are not letting it go.

This sort of thing reminds me of cockroaches. They are going to keep on multiplying and keep on running across your floor. Gotta keep on stomping on them.

Edited because I can't spell worth crap.

[edit on 14-3-2009 by SheepleFlavored]

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
let me get this straight, when Bush was president and they called him stupid, criticized the war, made fun of republicans, mocked the whitehouse in general, hoped the president would fail, you were a patriot.

Now, when you fly the flag, read the constitution, read the bill of rights, and don't agree with the current administration, your a terrorist?

Where ever the 'camps' are gonna be to lock us all up, I call dibs on the bottom bunk!

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join