It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

north hollywood shootout used as another one of the NWO "tools"???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 06:33 PM
link   
i recently saw the movie 44 minutes (www.imdb.com...) and it was about the north hollywood shootout. im shure we all remember that day when 2 robbers robbed a bank of america with AK47s and shoot everything that moved. well anyway, during the last couple of minutes it had REAL audio clips from REAL LIFE. one of the clips said "based on what happined at the north hollywood shootout, los angeles' LAPD are now allowed to carry automatic rifles AND/OR 9mm pistols. when i heared this i said to myself hmmmmmmmmmmmm maybe the NWO started this shootout so cops could be allowed to carry automatic rifles.

for more info. about the north hollywood shootout check out: www.student.oulu.fi...

just another 1 of my crazy thoughts though...

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I don't know 'bout that. It seems like the bad guys always have better weapons than the law. From drug turf wars to the streets of Detroit, the bad guys are always better armed.

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
I don't know 'bout that. It seems like the bad guys always have better weapons than the law. From drug turf wars to the streets of Detroit, the bad guys are always better armed.

This is true, but you cant beat the numbers.

FYI, this is a silly thread

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 06:49 PM
link   
yeah tech 9's an whatnot are only the tip of the Black market iceburg.

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 08:05 PM
link   
anyone heard of rhino bullets? but cops and law enforcement usually seem to get the shaft when it comes to weapons. I think this was just a turning point to improve their weaponry, because if they didn't, I believe it could have ended alot differently.

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL
i recently saw the movie 44 minutes (www.imdb.com...) and it was about the north hollywood shootout. im shure we all remember that day when 2 robbers robbed a bank of america with AK47s and shoot everything that moved. well anyway, during the last couple of minutes it had REAL audio clips from REAL LIFE. one of the clips said "based on what happined at the north hollywood shootout, los angeles' LAPD are now allowed to carry automatic rifles AND/OR 9mm pistols. when i heared this i said to myself hmmmmmmmmmmmm maybe the NWO started this shootout so cops could be allowed to carry automatic rifles.

for more info. about the north hollywood shootout check out: www.student.oulu.fi...

you are thinking way too much. this one is officaly FUBAR

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 08:38 PM
link   
the NWO had nothing to do with the shootout, keep searching, you're not even close.

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyIvan

you are thinking way too much. this one is officaly FUBAR

what is FUBAR???

please xplain...

ELEVATEDONE- just one of ma crazy thoughts lol...

if you have the answer just tell me...

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 09:15 PM
link   
FUBAR= F***ed Up Beyond All Repair

and I agree- FUBAR post.

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 09:19 PM
link   
why is it FUBAR???

the government use 911 as a tool why not this???

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I just watched the Movie on FX this afternoon.

those crazy guys wanted money. plain and simple.

the NWO doesn't need any more money, and they could have come up with a hell of an easier way to get better guns out to LAPD if thats what they wanted to do.

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe

Yeah detroit thugs are pretty dangerous. But take heart in the metallic savior Robocop.

BTW This thread is FUBAR and thats why I am hereby using to as my podium for Robojesus.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 11:02 AM
link   
robojesus is FUBAR and ive told u this since the day u thought of the stupid idea...

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 04:27 PM
link   

robojesus is FUBAR and ive told u this since the day u thought of the stupid idea...

Repent TSA, or face the fiery Taurus of Justice and the Steely Bullets of Judgment.

Dont know what Im talking about?

Please feel free to ask me about the Church of the New Christ.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent47

Repent TSA, or face the fiery Taurus of Justice and the Steely Bullets of Judgment.

Dont know what Im talking about?

Please feel free to ask me about the Church of the New Christ.

im gunna guess that ure gunna be going to hell when u die... just an observation...

tell robocop to come to NY and see me and then we will see who is the new christ...

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 04:49 PM
link   
The only way they could use this to further there aims would be to keep the laws on the books concerning assault type weapons illegal...which is what the NWO does want ...
i personally feel the stockton california shootings and some of the other incidents in the last 12 to 15 years were mind controlled peopled used in order to perpatrate theese crimes and further the NWO's plans to take assault style weapons out of the hands of honest gun owners

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 04:50 PM
link   

im gunna guess that ure gunna be going to hell when u die... just an observation...

tell robocop to come to NY and see me and then we will see who is the new christ...

Just between you and the rest of us, Im just kidding about robojesus, but keep a lid on it, I dont want to sell my street cred to the followers hahaha.

I believe in jesus, the real one.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 05:22 PM
link   
i know ure kidding, but misinformation doent hurt

thats good that u believe in Jesus, i will see you in heaven, i'll bring da beers

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 06:55 PM
link   

why is it FUBAR???

you forget the scale of the two events. you really cant compare one to the other

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyIvan

why is it FUBAR???

you forget the scale of the two events. you really cant compare one to the other

true but the government uses ANY event they can "make". they used the bomber that bombed the obortion clinic. that was NOT that bad (compared to 911) but it still made the government gain...

remember this: there is a good AND bad result to EVERY event...

think about it...

top topics

join