It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hersh: 'Executive assassination ring' reported directly to Cheney

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I wish I could say I was surprised. Seriously... is anyone surprised Cheney would do something like that? I'd bet the farm he signed off on the anthrax attacks too.

About the only thing that would surprise me is if the MSM actually called BS on the "official" 9-11 story. They all know the truth. It's just that they're too frightened to expose the horrible truth.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by jd140
Stormdancer 777 and Retseh

Give up trying to convince these people that there is nothing to this story, I have been trying to point out the fact that what he says happened is from a Dan Brown book and that he hasn't provided one bit of proof, not even a page that is all blacked out except for Cheney's name.

No, one just has to mention Bush/Cheney did something illegal, no matter how out there it is and common sense goes out the window and wild conspiracy posts follow.

Kind of sad really.

Yes I understand I just like to get the full story out there.

He said he hadn't even fully investigated the story himself, it would take at least a few more years,

alrighty I'm outta here.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
For what it is worth I had one of these guys renting from me. He is wanted in Panama for shooring a general. Als o was in Russia

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by crimvelvet
For what it is worth I had one of these guys renting from me. He is wanted in Panama for shooring a general. Als o was in Russia

HUH?

Who?

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Just want this one on my ATS list.

So. Second line. What, should I tap dance or sumthin'????

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
hersh is a Heavyweight of Investigative Reporting....

Stormdancers link to a pro Jonathan Pollard website( the former intelligence analyst caught spying on the US for Israel and serving life)is, at best, laughable...

How you can expect to be seen as credible in the eyes of ATS when you talk of "truths" then quote from a convicted spies' website is, well, silly to say the least.....

Pullitzer prize winning investigative journalist versus thieving spy serving life having handed over upwards of a million documents to Israel??

I'd take Hersh any day thank you....

On a different note, i dont think Hersh is a fool...not at all.
So i believe it was not a slitup to let this out...

I think he consciously let it "slip" in the hope that the story gains some traction in the MSM...he knows what he is doing .....

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by benoni

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. Even if you are Semore Hersh. Mr. Hersh knows this, therefore there is a reason why he is reluctant to talk about this story. Coud it be that he has no proof?

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
could be....we are afterall, only speculating.

Or it could also be the subject matter he refers to ie. Assassination/Death Squads...know what i mean??

I see validity in the argument Hersh was pretty ballesy to even touch on this....and perhaps its no coincidence that his "slip of the tongue" occurred post GWB.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by benoni
could be....we are afterall, only speculating.

Or it could also be the subject matter he refers to ie. Assassination/Death Squads...know what i mean??

I see validity in the argument Hersh was pretty ballesy to even touch on this....and perhaps its no coincidence that his "slip of the tongue" occurred post GWB.

I think he is trying to build publicity for his book he is going to write. Build it up for two years and the climax will be dissapointing.

But atleast he will sell a butt load of books.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by benoni

So you are saying that a secret death squad that acts under orders from the Vice President would magically disappear once the VP is out of office?

Think about it for a minute. If there was a shred of truth to this story then the death squad exists, it operates above the law, and it would act to protect itself. Mr. Hersh would know this and therefore would not mention it, knowing that he would be a target.

So, logic says that there is nothing to the story, Mr. Hersh does not fear for his life, and he is not affraid of Dick Cheney. This whole thing is designed to keep the Bush hatred alive for long enough for Mr. Hersh to capitalize on it with another book.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I heard about this today...i was listening to Tom Hartman on the radio...don't know who he is really...but he was talking about this.

He also brought up some other things...that he thought they may have been killing people here as well...to keep them quiet or to intimidate them.

It was interesting so say the least.

I'm sorry I don't remember more...was at work at the time...

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
"perhaps its no coincidence..."
....or perhaps it is??
NO...i did not say that....

But as your own signature points out,sometimes the simplest answer is wrong....

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

Oh, my....'It is time for the Human Race to enter the Solar System"

per, Dan Quayle!

Oh....that is priceless!!! It is So much better than mispelling 'potato' (e)

WHERE have you been, all my life?!?!?

...(wiping my eyes)...

an "executive assassination ring".....? actually, it makes sense.

Hmmm....how perfect....make sure a boob gets elected, and run a program behind his back, because he's never be able to figure it out at all.

....and, I am NOT being facetious.....

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   
www.disclose.tv...

a video of audio about this

[edit on 13-3-2009 by imd12c4funn]

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Countdown did a segment about this last night

link:
www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I'd be extremely surprised if Cheney wasn't involved in the death of Mike Connel:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Man, I don't get it.... Assassination rings and spy satellites so powerful that they can read a postage stamp and Bin Laden is still floating around making videos and audio recordings at the most opportunist times...

Hopefully this guy will bring forth overwhelming evidence to prevent the guilty from eluding justice.

[edit on 16-3-2009 by Need_Truth]

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

This has been going on for a long time. The only information that is incorrect is that there is congressional oversite on this however they don't have to be notified untill 24 hours AFTER the operation is COMPLEATED. Clancy brought alot out in his Jack Ryan Series about how the clandestine operations work, makes you wonder if he told the truth about never working at the Communist Information Agency doesn't it?

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
The role of targeted killing in the campaign against terror
cryptome.org...

Resarch Department, Bank of Israel, Targeted Killings.
cryptome.org...

Got them off cryptome:
cryptome.info...

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
wow excellent find, i strongly beleive this has been happening and will continue. what i dont beleive is bush , he's a dumby controlled by higher seats.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join