It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We're on to you, Illuminati - videos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I haven't seen these videos posted or talked about on ATS, yet, and would like to bring them to the attention of the community, at large.

Emergency Broadcast! New World Order Ahead!

The Illuminati Society

ILLUMINATI PROJECT (watch all parts)

ENFORCE EXECUTIVE ORDER 11110, MR. OBAMA!

[edit on 11-3-2009 by organism315]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
If we can also outlaw Lobbyists and Special Interests, in the beltloop, then we have a fighting chance for LOGIC to become the CURRENCY OF LAW, not the corruption of money, the way it is, today.

Money is a POOR measure of morals (see: Maddoff), and it doesn't make you right. It makes you corrupt and greed is a con-artist's lifestyle.

Let's put our Lawmakers back on the track toward Liberty and Righteousness.

In Liberty,
O-315

[edit on 11-3-2009 by organism315]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Without precious metals or gems (or material goods), you have no actual wealth, and it could all disappear in the blink of an inflation-run. What you have is an interest-bearing loan from a private bank. More than that, it's unconstitutional for a "note" to bear interest or be based on an I.O.U.

What I'm saying is that we DEMAND out wealth back. DENY "credit" cards and "digital" money (which is even LESS real and malleable)

If you don't get it, you're doomed to take the world down with you. I, for one, am not standing for it, anymore.

Personal responsibility and Liberty are bedfellows! If you "believe" that money is whatever the government says it is, then you are being irresponsible.

O-315

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
The World's Elite have proven that you're all children, by showing evidence (your credit card debt) that you are all inferior and irresponsible.

I don't have a credit card, never have, and I'm not missing out on anything, (except maybe running it to the limit on FullTiltPoker). Which, it seems, a lot of people have done.

So, you are all playing right into their hands. This is your last chance at fixing these problems, and throwing these Bankers and Elite in prison for their crimes against humanity. If you don't. They'll win. Because, they actually HAVE gold and real wealth. They've been inbreeding for centuries to perfect the greed gene.

O-315

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Not only do they have wealth, but they have neutron bombs, lasers, and an ARSENAL of chemical and biological weapons at their disposal. AS WELL AS, the HEARTS AND MINDS OF YOUR MILITARY SERVICE MEMBERS!!

"The price of Liberty, is eternal vigilance!" -Thomas Jefferson

He didn't say that the price of Liberty is a $700B bill in Congress, that only makes the special interests and lobbyists happy.

Get SMART, America! THIS is why the world hates your stupid asses.

O-315

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Nicely put organism315, I am with ya bro. Star and Flag

This is the second line..

Sailor

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I am with you all. Let's some how band together and get ready for these damned fools that think they can just walk over us. We have among us people that are smart enough to pull this off and I am more than willing to help them do it. I am tired of these damned people that think we are nothing and I am ready to stand up and show them. I am willing to help the cause and we can help the cause if we band together in big enough numbers and just over throw their asses and behead them all. Yes, behead them and all of their damned families that are causing our families so much damned grief.

Aren't the rest of you tired of talking and ready to put a damned stop to this crap?? Well I am sick of it and I do think that if it goes on much longer they will have a strong enough hold on things that it will be too late to do any thing about it. Any one that wants to stand up for what is right, I am with you brothers and will do any thing to put a stop to the crap that they just take for granite we will tolerate. Well I for one am not tolerating it any more. Damned these satin worshiping idiots. We have GOD on or side so we can not be defeated. Let's band together and let us start pulling their strings for a while...sabre11004...

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
As long as people are distracted by TV media (Zionist front, liberal or conservative), we won't see any change! Which is why these Illuminists fear independent and true reporting! It is also why they fear people like Ron Paul and the Libertarians

I don't agree with beheading these people. But, taking away their money does sound fair. It's also fair to hold them and their minions criminally responsible for things like WWII, 9/11, and fraud (for their lies). I'm sure we can pile on a load of charges on these "Madoffs", and maybe they should try working at McDonalds and living off of welfare, for a while. They aren't ANY better than us. We outnumber them. AND, we're righteous. THEY are sinister.

Let God sort 'em out, in Liberty,
O-315

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Ron Paul and Peter Schiff were RIGHT!!!

Watch this video, immediately! There is NO QUESTION, what is really goin on, anymore. This is now blown completely wide open! It IS our TIME!

with grace in liberty by justice,
O-315
TSHHTF

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by sabre11004

I'm with ya sabre, and if ya'll wanna see an actual plan to fight the nwo, I am asking you to go to the "nwo alliance" thread. I have already layed out the first phase of fighting these buttwipes using their own laws!

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
ZOMG

that is just video of editing and someone who can use cntrl-f on transcripts for new world order

there is such a thing as context and its being totally left out along with the photoshopped 9-11 picture with obama.

seriously there is no world order are you kidding me? look at the facts these are intervies and information about the way the world is going and this is a commonly used term to describe massive geo political events. op likes fishsticks!

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Google Video Link

It's amazing what a little research can dig up these days.

The industrial military complex is WEAPONIZING space to FIGHT those who wish to help us!

Philip J. Corso, Paola Harris and their allies and colleagues are fighting for JUSTICE and PEACE in this lifetime! What are YOU doing???

with grace by justice in liberty, we must hold those criminal elitists accountable for their crimes against humanity!

O-315

new topics

top topics

join