It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Footage of a colourful ufo? Shot 11/3/09 in Beijing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Just found this on YouTube.Very interesting video of an object with flashing lights.It does look genuine,although I have a sneaky suspicion it might be an advertising blimp but I am not certain, Good video, what do you guys think.

Shot in Beijing, China, right outside of Peking University 3/11/09
Will post more videos if not identified
Object moved slowly around in a small area, after a while It moved slowly across the sky going south.
No sound
Notice triangular light shape shifts to singal red light. This is one of several repeating flashing patterns.
Helicopter? Blimp? something else? not sure and just want to find out...

[edit on 11-3-2009 by tarifa37]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
It's jumping around too much (or the camera operator going too crazy with the zoom) to tell what it is. It could be an alien space ship from Jupiter, or it could be a bundle of Christmas tree lights.

These kinds of videos are unfortunately completely useless.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Well, if it is a Helicopter, it must be of a completely new style. Interesting find.

Oh, and pics as these are NOT useless.

[edit on 11-3-2009 by Nightchild]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nightchild
Oh, and pics as these are NOT useless.

How is that? What do they add to the knowledge base of UFOs? Is anything new or illuminating gained from them? Not that I can see.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
looks like something reflecting in water to me

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by grantbeed
looks like something reflecting in water to me

Not sure about that ,you can see him pan through the trees at the beginning.Also the video is being knocked without any real debunk.Its no good just saying its not a ufo ,what is it then? I think maybe a blimp,as this would tie in to why the video does not show the object leaving.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
That would be a weird blimp.... That is really weird. There is not much it could be.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod
That would be a weird blimp.... That is really weird. There is not much it could be.

You may have a point as I can't find a video of a blimp that is a match,however check this vid out as dead ringer.

compare to ufo vid

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

I think I understand why you say that, the movements look too fast to be camera shake while filming a distant object, it looks like an artificial shake.

Edit: another thing that I always find suspicious is when the colours are the same available in common LEDs.

[edit on 11/3/2009 by ArMaP]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I have to agree with ArMaP. The shake does look like he's actually 'trying' to shake the camera. And the colours of the LED's seem very man made if that makes sense.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
All the noises in the back ground sound like busses, and this guy didn't say a word. He didn't yell back at the bus for someone to confirm the sighting?

The day I'm lucky enough to film a real live UFO, you're going to hear just about every word imaginable. Most will violate the ATS T&C's. You can bet you will hear me yelling at others for confirmation, I'll be excited, I'll be making phone calls, I'll say 'something'.

I probably won't be standing outside on the University Campus shaking my camera around. (Unless my "UFO Research Thesis Video" was due the next day, and my professor was watching so he could grade my paper.)

This is probably the one of the largest cities in the World, if not THE largest, right smack in the middle of town. and we only have one video?

I'm a huge believer, but this is a hoax.

[edit on 11-3-2009 by SlinkyDFW]

new topics

top topics

join