It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS members check this video of Nibru pictures out ! Are they real?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
taken from italy

[edit on 11-3-2009 by madmax8]

Mod Edit: Removed all caps title.

[edit on 11-3-2009 by Gemwolf]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by madmax8

It is a lens flare, even my cat can see that. Thanks but no thanks.

[edit on 11-3-2009 by pluckynoonez]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
wow i am speachless. It crossed my mind that i maybe missed something awe inspiring.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I have to go with Plucky on this one. Nothing but a lens flare.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Its obviously a sundog, how could someone get excited over this?

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Yep definently a sundog

I wonder is this video was posted vy the same people that insisited you could only see Nibiru from Antarctica (which would mean its visible in the entire southern hemisphere)?

Sundog link

www.atoptics.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Sun dog.

Also I guess there's two nibirus going by some of the pics.

let me guess... one in 2012 will be affected by the gravity of the 2nd one, so it'll be postponed to 2024?

[edit on 11/3/09 by GhostR1der]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
could one of you learned people please take a minute to explain to me what nabiru is or supposed to be. many thanks from one confused person

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
well to be fair it kinda looks like the symbol Beldar used in Coneheads...

But it looks like the lens flare made by an overexposed shot using an aspherical lens at high zoom.

But what do I know it could be the Coneheads..

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by da pickles
could one of you learned people please take a minute to explain to me what nabiru is or supposed to be. many thanks from one confused person

Nibru (and I'm sure i'm spelling it wring) is the supposed "dark planet" that is allegedly going to pass so close to the Earth in 2012 that it's going to tip the planet over and cause a mass destruction type thing.

It orbits a Dark Star that noone can see called Nemesis.

Start to see the pattern here?

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by GhostR1der
let me guess... one in 2012 will be affected by the gravity of the 2nd one, so it'll be postponed to 2024?

Again!!??

Damn, it was already postponed in 1998, 2000, 2003 and 2005.....

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Maybe there's a way to negate the sun flare, maybe take a picture of the sun (Maybe only in the southern hemisphere, but block off the main core of the sun so it does not affect the sensors, then take a picture of area around the blocked-off sun, it should help resolve the lens flare issue.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
ok at least we know were not being stalked by a winged planet

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

hhmmm when you say dark star is that a bit like a death star with darth vader on the controls

if its a dark star then the absence of white stars should show its presence surely. and if its as close as the photos suggest wont it smack into our outlying planets ???????? now im really confused!!!!!!!!

is this planet thing real or someone on substances looking up to much

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by da pickles
reply to post by vkey08

hhmmm when you say dark star is that a bit like a death star with darth vader on the controls

if its a dark star then the absence of white stars should show its presence surely. and if its as close as the photos suggest wont it smack into our outlying planets ???????? now im really confused!!!!!!!!

is this planet thing real or someone on substances looking up to much

To be honest, I don't know. I have not done nearly enough research on this to be even slightly considered an expert on either side of the debate, and that's why I use 'supposed' and 'alleged' until I can do more.

I do know that NASA has an answer about it that seems to be the same way it could go either way.

imagine.gsfc.nasa.gov...

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
But don't forget the chemtrails! In front of the sun!
They are blocking the view!
But then, why can we see the sun dog?If they are blocking the view

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Here, you seen the Leo Zagami interview with Project Camelot ?
What ever, he sayd that the jesuits at the Vatican had a 2minute clip of the PlanetX, I thought, yea show me, but time went by without me finding it . BUT, here it is.. Picture of Planet X and an orbeting sattelite..

It is from this website:
Planet X and the "JESUIT FOOTAGE" Classified "SECRETUM OMEGA." First Indirect Confirmation!

I dont know about you guys, but for a man being labeled as an miss-info agent, he seems to know what hes talking about, Leo Zagami that is.
I find it awesome that the interview is recorded here in Oslo ..

Hmm, funny thing, I was reading some Montauk info. just afew hours ago, and it was from 1995, and they talked about this inbound 'planetoid', and how the time is not viewable after 2012 ? how long have 2012 been an 'DoomsDay' hype ? ..

top topics

join