It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How convenient?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Just as Obama began pushing the "assault rifle" ban and European leaders hurried to impose tougher gun restrictions, these two incidents occurred (linked below). While many will blame the economy or whatever other lame excuse they can conjure up, the reaction will be the same: impose even stricter gun regulations. However, I as you this: if just one victim of these two incidents had a firearm, would not the aggressor have been taken out?

Alabama Shooter

Germany Shooting

Europe pushing for tougher laws

Thoughts?

Obama seeks assault weapons ban

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
It all seems to conveniet, or maybe Im reading to this to much. But, everyone was whispering about March 10th. Could it be that March 10th was just a prelude? Just to lure people into the anti gun movement? Well it didn't work with me. No doubt I pray for all the families that were involved, but also pity the ones who who try and pass any more gun restrictions

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Yeah I've been pondering exactly that. With the mention of march 10th being when something unusual happens, I'd have to say this fits the bill nicely. The news reports I read haven't given much information about the shooters. I haven't heard but I'm sure one of them had some kind of scary assault rifle that the feds would love to get rid of, and an excuse like this would help.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Well the shooter in Alabama has been said to have fired 30 rounds a minute, I have heard AR15, M-16 type, and semi automatic., You know kinda exactly what they would try and ban first

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Can you not see the forces of good and evil at work, this is beyond people's control, somethings happen as a wakeup call to destiny, be good or bad.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by The time lord
Can you not see the forces of good and evil at work, this is beyond people's control, somethings happen as a wakeup call to destiny, be good or bad.

I see good and evil, but what do you mean this is beyond peoples control?

new topics

top topics

join