It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revelation of the Method

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
We all heard the exclamations when 9/11 happened about it looking just like something out of a movie. For many, the events of 9/11 were orchestrated by the government to catalyze the movement towards a New World Order. As time passes, this fact becomes more and more obvious.
Now the elite-controlled movie industry is coming out with more films to scare the crap out of people, plus entertain them, with the goal of making people believe that they need the government to control their lives when a) the flesh-eating aliens come to take over earth, or destroy us because we are killing the earth, b) catastrophic natural events occur (as if they haven’t ever happened in the past), or c) when man-made super-viruses spread through the air claiming as many lives as possible.
They are not producing movies like “2012” and “Knowing” just for entertainment purposes. These movies are a way of showing people what will happen if the end does come. But be sure, there will not be a happy ending in real life. I am not suggesting that any of these events will actually end the world, I do not believe that the end is coming in 2012, but that the government will not be on our side if something like what is portrayed in these movies actually occurs. Of course, I have not seen these two movies as they are not released yet, but one can only guess that the hero figure saves the day.
Revelation of the method involves the elites telling people part of the truth of what will happen in the future. It is not the whole truth. They would never give that away. They want truthers to know what will happen because they want them to waste their time telling sheep-drones who could care less about the truth. I have experienced the fact that people do not wake up when you tell them to. They have to wake up for themselves. But the movies are making it cool to believe in conspiracies now. Furthermore, they are making conspiracies seem normal.
The truth does more than liberate or set people free, it can also destroy. It can destroy careers, relationships, or whole lives. Becoming a truth-seeker for many is a full-time job which leaves no time to spend with friends or doing the normal things that you did before you found out the truth. I am not saying that what we do is in vain, but you have to understand that most people will not like what you are telling them. Some will hate you for it. They live in illusions and if you break that for them they will be very upset. Tread lightly with ones who appear violent.
With that said, it is important to not let the search for truth overtake your life. You still have to appear as a normal person if you are going to be effective in telling the truth to anyone anyway. You don’t want people to think you are just some nut-job living in a hut in the wilderness that somehow has internet connection.
Another reason that the elites use the revelation of the method is because they want you to feel hopeless and defeated. They tell you what is going to happen before it happens because they feel that there is nothing that you can do to stop them anyway. And some people start to believe that line of thinking also. It is a means for getting people to give up. Don’t let their tactics destroy your life. Don’t let them make you depressed and hopeless of the future. Humankind can survive with or without their help.

Sidenote: Nicholas Cage plays the main character in "Knowing." He is a featured actor whenever the elite want to make movies about the end-times or the Illuminati. (i.e. National Treasure) Other favorites of theirs include: Will Smith ("Independence Day", "I am Legend"), Tom Cruise ("War of the Worlds", "Eyes Wide Shut"), and Keanu Reeves ("Matrix", "The Day the Earth Stood Still").

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I have to agree with you on nearly all counts here.

I would like to direct you to my post here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I cannot be made to feel hopeless. [smile] Unless it kills me, I will believe that the ideas in my book will solve things.

Thank you for your astute evaluation.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 05:09 AM
link   
"Revelation of the Method" is the name of the game.

more people should be aware of it.

new topics

join