It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What isn't a conspiracy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I don't this to sound glib or derisory, but what isn't a conspiracy now? Over the 2 or 3 decades that I've been reading about conspiracies, I'm genuinely wondering what's left? What, apparently, isn't a conspiracy?

Resources, energy, government, politics, religion, money, time, history, the future, medicine, food, water, transport, lack of care/involvement, too much care/involvement, the sun, the moon, the sky, the earth, the climate, education, mass media, weaponry, technology, societies, race, bloodlines & genetics, class, gender, population, aliens, cryptids and the list goes on and on.

What does a list this long, this comprehensive tell us? What does it tell us about our world or perhaps, about ourselves?

Whilst I'm writing this, a thought has occurred to me. What if, as some of the 'big questions' about our universe are getting answered, we are no looking at, for want of a better phrase, the smaller questions? Perhaps, for some reason, we're looking for puzzles to pull apart, we're perhaps creating questions for us to try and answer?

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merriman Weir
What, apparently, isn't a conspiracy?

Friend, you've hit the nail on the head...

Resources, energy, government, politics, religion, money, time, history, the future, medicine, food, water, transport, lack of care/involvement, too much care/involvement, the sun, the moon, the sky, the earth, the climate, education, mass media, weaponry, technology, societies, race, bloodlines & genetics, class, gender, population, aliens, cryptids and the list goes on and on.

And until people wake up...the list could continue indefinitely.

What does a list this long, this comprehensive tell us? What does it tell us about our world or perhaps, about ourselves?

For me, it shows a lot of people are in need of "remembering" what they already know....get my drift????

~Holly

[edit on 11-3-2009 by Holly N.R.A.]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
The problem comes with the fact at how the word has been used to scare people off topics.

There are always conspiracies going on period. It is just how the media pushes the word, to make people look stupid.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
SPAGHETTI ISNT ONE!!!

tastes great and smells DEEEEEEE licious

[edit on 3/11/2009 by mahtoosacks]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
A conspiracy is when two or more people keep a secret and work together for a common goal . So to answer your question, what is not a conspiracy is when you have one person keeping a secret and not two or more.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
The trade I practice,Blacksmithing,used to have lots of trade secrets,jealously guarded.If strangers came around actual props were produced to misinform potential 'spies' with incorrect techniques.It seemed to me a form of alpha male-ing.Now that we,as a trade,have come back strong after almost being done in by the infernal combustion engine tractors and trucks,that tendency was lessened.Now it is easy for a woman to find work as opposed to what was a very sexist stance.Wimmin actually were recorded to have dressed and acted like a man to find work.So might this example suffice?There are lots of shops where they are secretive and I admit I won't show my best money making product ideas to local Smiths,but I don't disinform.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by mahtoosacks

Sorry mahtoosacks....

www.belowtopsecret.com...

I know, it's sad isn't it?

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Merriman Weir

What isn't a conspiracy?

Not much in this "world" but I'll give you some things:

-Cosmic Law

-Your divine rights

-The ability to discover your spirituality and who you truly are

-Your existence in time/space

-Your existence as a multi-dimensional being

-The fact that you and everyone else are unconditionally loved

I think the question was intended by the bounds of the third dimension on this planet and if that was the case, I would have had no answer.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Universal Light
reply to post by Merriman Weir

What isn't a conspiracy?

Not much in this "world" but I'll give you some things:

-Cosmic Law

-Your divine rights

-The ability to discover your spirituality and who you truly are

-Your existence in time/space

-Your existence as a multi-dimensional being

-The fact that you and everyone else are unconditionally loved

I think the question was intended by the bounds of the third dimension on this planet and if that was the case, I would have had no answer.

Well, on a cosmic, intergalactic scale, there's loads of conspiracies there. That we're in the middle of either a war or some diplomatic thing where two sides are rival factions are at each others throats. That the government/secret societies know this and they don't tell the rest of the world.

The multi-dimensional being is touched on with conspiracies relating to the idea of ancient/spiritual truths being withheld by academia and governments.

As for the ability to find out who we are spiritually and our 'divine rights', surely that's covered in the vast amount of religion-related conspiracies?

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
The whole game is rigged from the get go.

Every bit of human existence.

And the worst part is there is no grand conspiracy behind the little ones because that would make too much sense.

There are only more illusions behind the one you are currently experiencing.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merriman Weir
Well, on a cosmic, intergalactic scale, there's loads of conspiracies there. That we're in the middle of either a war or some diplomatic thing where two sides are rival factions are at each others throats. That the government/secret societies know this and they don't tell the rest of the world.

The multi-dimensional being is touched on with conspiracies relating to the idea of ancient/spiritual truths being withheld by academia and governments.

As for the ability to find out who we are spiritually and our 'divine rights', surely that's covered in the vast amount of religion-related conspiracies?

I don't think the cosmic war currently being fought is conspiratorial. I think it just is. The government not disclosing what they know imo doesn't fall within the intergalatic catergory. I do agree with what you said in your OP about everything being a conspiracy, the government falls into that.

True that the multi-dimensional being is touched. However, I believe ultimately it's not greatly impacted and supercedes many of the events that happen. Academia and governmental conspiracies only go so far in relation to the highest self.

I can't relate spirituality and religion. They have no synonamous characteristics to me. Who I really am, is who you really are. Everything is a relection of you. And you are a reflection of me. Who both of us are in the higher denisities/dimensions are not conspiratorally impacted. A given incarnation within our entire existence may be impacted such as this Earthly one. But in the greater picture, one incarnation is just the blink of an eye in one's entire existence.

Your divine rights will always be yours. The matrix may make people think otherwise but that's all this is, a matrix. There is much more to existence than this. This is why one of my points was your existence in time/space. It's a conspiracy that this understanding is not given out but those who run this planet most certainly have no possible way to access entities there. By your given divine rights, no one can make the pass from time/space to space/time or vice versa.

top topics

join